Video For those who need inspiration*Affirmations*

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Gurok

Video For those who need inspiration*Affirmations*

Post by Gurok »

I would like to say throughout the years of being part of this forum I have seen many come and go, some people had success some did not but that is neither here or there. I would like to share this video of affirmations with you please listen to it and comment your thoughts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t_-dei6aJk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; lets make a better world :D
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Video For those who need inspiration*Affirmations*

Post by Merlin »

Gurok wrote:I would like to say throughout the years of being part of this forum I have seen many come and go, some people had success some did not but that is neither here or there. I would like to share this video of affirmations with you please listen to it and comment your thoughts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t_-dei6aJk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; lets make a better world :D
Welcome back Gurok,

My question is WHY... why post a video about affirmations? You know they don't work because people do not BELIEVE them.

Have you already forgotten about my ebook and the Doorman?

You might want to read it again...

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=6&t=599" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers,

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

In my opinion the Doorman needs some weakening at the conscious level to proceed to the SM.

For example, if I hadn't made this research I wouldn't believe it is possible to shift then having convinced myself (consciously) that it is possible I proceed to subconscious reprogramming.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:In my opinion the Doorman needs some weakening at the conscious level to proceed to the SM.
Well we know for a fact that it lets things pass through because people have been doing affirmations for centuries and they didn't all have NAPs or hypnosis technologies.

I guess dropping in brain speed is one thing (from high Beta to low Alpha) kinda like meditation or maybe constant repetition may let something through.

I prefer going to sleep, this way I KNOW for a fact that the Doorman is sleeping too. :twisted:

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:In my opinion the Doorman needs some weakening at the conscious level to proceed to the SM.
Well we know for a fact that it lets things pass through because people have been doing affirmations for centuries and they didn't all have NAPs or hypnosis technologies.

I guess dropping in brain speed is one thing (from high Beta to low Alpha) kinda like meditation or maybe constant repetition may let something through.

I prefer going to sleep, this way I KNOW for a fact that the Doorman is sleeping too. :twisted:

Merlin
I know, but I can't help to think that at least some conscious belief + NAP works better than an utter disbelief + NAP. Then again, I might be overestimating the relevance the conscious mind in comparison with the subconscious mind.

Found this image, I don't know if this is true:

I guess if it is, it might explain why people who consciously believe they are not going to die from a disease die or that consciously believe if they weave a magic wand they can change reality (like little kids) can't do it, it would be because the subconscious doesn't believe it even if the conscious does.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

95%? Damn, that's huge.
Sammar

Post by Sammar »

Subliminals may also work if they're not understood by our conscious mind? I mean won't they act to pass doorman if they're believable facts?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Sammar wrote:Subliminals may also work if they're not understood by our conscious mind? I mean won't they act to pass doorman if they're believable facts?
The only way to know for sure is by testing a NAP on it.
IsabelaMA

Post by IsabelaMA »

What Dr Lipton said in that video is so simple yet powerful!
The repetition of cycles and behaviors really stick to our minds, especially when we are children. It is amazing don't even know why we believe or do certain things but the truth is we have been conditioned but others to do that.
And the amount of time and energy you must put into changing is unbelievable!That's why we must be very mindful of what we do around children because they really are little "sponges".