Bashar video on negative limiting beliefs

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Bashar video on negative limiting beliefs

Post by Merlin »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8w19oPGXN8[/youtube]

Here's another interesting one about limiting beliefs and cycles of beliefs. He talks about affirmations being not enough because we have core limiting beliefs pushing in the opposite direction that we have to let go and that we need to clear them but he talks about healing and discovering going in loop so I wonder if he's talking about the pendulum or the Rubber Band Effect here or the multiple rounds we need to do to clear them. :?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXV50ZcbxPk[/youtube]

Merlin
AgentSmith

Re: Bashar video on negative limiting beliefs

Post by AgentSmith »

Not sure why I still get excited when a new Bashar video pops up, only to find out as always that it lacks any practical value. :evil:
At least he confirms concepts we are working on.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:Not sure why I still get excited when a new Bashar video pops up, only to find out as always that it lacks any practical value. :evil:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome to my world. I felt the same way for the past 6-7 years now. I got a love-hate relation with him because of that.

He says that beliefs are behind EVERYTHING and that is why I connected with him even though this channeling stuff was not my cup of tea but he was right but he keeps saying this over and over and over again and NOT focus EXACTLY on HOW TO CHANGE THEM.... FOR GOOD. :evil:

Everytime I see a new video I think "this might be it :shock: " maybe he will tell me the little missing piece of this LOA puzzle that I forgot or didn't know about (ex: core beliefs or letting go, etc) that we can use with NAPs but he never seem to want to tell us. :roll:

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

I am beginning to tell that Bashar, if he really exists, got all his abilities from being born in his civilization or from a sudden shift.

This would explain why he never tell us practical steps, because he doesn't know them, he knows the basics but he doesn't know the step-by-step.

Another possibility is that while we ourselves don't achieve mastery over this then our belief system will filter out all information about how to do it step-by-step by other civilizations, by shifting us to realities where we are just given the methods that somewhat can be handled by our belief systems, basically the stupid human game anti-cheating system I guess.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Another possibility is that while we ourselves don't achieve mastery over this then our belief system will filter out all information about how to do it step-by-step by other civilizations, by shifting us to realities where we are just given the methods that somewhat can be handled by our belief systems, basically the stupid human game anti-cheating system I guess.
Yup, I would bet on that option. :?

If we really create our reality then it's not Bashar's fault if we don't see him talk about it, we are to blame by shifting us to a reality where he doesn't tell us how. :roll:

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Yes, I think it may be the case as well.

For all we know it is possible when we get close to mastering this, Bashar will upload a step-by-step video.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Yes, I think it may be the case as well.

For all we know it is possible when we get close to mastering this, Bashar will upload a step-by-step video.
Of course, it's like all the cute girls come to talk to you when you just found a new GF but when you broke up, there's not one around. :roll:

This planet is so fucked up. :evil:

Merlin
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

Merlin wrote:

Of course, it's like all the cute girls come to talk to you when you just found a new GF but when you broke up, there's not one around. :roll:

Merlin
:shock: I was just thinking of that same example :shock: :lol:
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:

Merlin
More like the human game is fucked up and according to Bashar the all sorts of races in the universe are actually happy for the human game, because supposedly when we are able to discard our limitations it will be a step-by-step guide to all sorts of races to how discard their own because "If THESE GUYS could do it, everyone can."
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:More like the human game is fucked up and according to Bashar the all sorts of races in the universe are actually happy for the human game, because supposedly when we are able to discard our limitations it will be a step-by-step guide to all sorts of races to how discard their own because "If THESE GUYS could do it, everyone can."
Yeah I know, even though the planet itself doesn't exist, it's just an illusion of our own consciousness.

What I meant is that the limitations that we have here in this 3D illusionary human game are so difficult and negative that's it's a real joke.

However, it's not that it's because they are super advance and we are stupid, it's just the way it is here. Here, we are cut from our Higher Mind, God and spirit guides that everyone have. We don't see or hear them so we don't believe in them so that makes it hard for us to figure out that ALL our problems are just coming from 1 silly thing called... BELIEFS. They are at the core of everything.

And by everything, I mean EVERYTHING.

From the way you look, the diseases, you may have in your DNA, the money you make, the family, friends and lovers you have.

The good news though is that once you understand this and MASTER THIS :twisted: then this hellish planet becomes heaven because you can transform any negative limiting beliefs into positive ones and now you attract health, fantastic lovers and good friends, tons of money and even super powers like reality shifting like David Blaine which also predicted the roulette btw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1GjBmPC384[/youtube]

Merlin