Well, bye bye Youtube account

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Well, bye bye Youtube account

Post by Merlin »

karatekid wrote:Noooo! It already got deleted?
No just turned off by Youtube to try to solve this issue with Bashar Communications.

Maybe just a link to their website might solve this.

We'll see.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Wow minutes ago (perhaps even a hour ago or so) my reality was turned upside down in a shit way in the form of one of the most shit moments I ever had.

And this person that was shitting on me outright even said "THIS REALITY IS THE ONLY INE THAT MATTERS, THIS ONE, NO OTHER EXIST ! THEY ARE IRRELEVANT !"

And I am like "what the fuck ?". Seems my SM is really scared of this TR tampering to send this shit :lol:

Hey SM dont be scared I am not trying to hurt you, quite the contrary, it will be pleasant. Its okay :)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Hey SM dont be scared I am not trying to hurt you, quite the contrary, it will be pleasant. Its okay :)
:lol: :lol:
wireman

Post by wireman »

MonsterLord wrote- And I am like "what the fuck ?". Seems my SM is really scared of this TR tampering to send this shit :lol:
Had a Parallel similar circumstance once , got me to question just who the heck are these voices speaking so clearly.. Out there all the time ?only when we get into a blase state of mind can we hear them.? Couple of these were talking to me. I was not so generous, in my replies.. Maybe just the debris being pushed out of the way, ahead of our eminent /immanent manifestations.! Reformulating my strategy maps once again today..

Tough about the U tube account, guess they couldn't take a joke. :P

wire Cheerz Ladiez and Gentz !
greeklifter

Post by greeklifter »

So basically, they posted excerpts on Youtube for anyone to watch, and then got mad at you for linking to specific times in the excerpts? I'm trying to understand how that violates DMCA.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

greeklifter wrote:So basically, they posted excerpts on Youtube for anyone to watch, and then got mad at you for linking to specific times in the excerpts? I'm trying to understand how that violates DMCA.
2 words: CONTROL FREAKS. :roll:

They created it so they own it and can force everyone to NOT copy and retransmit that information.

Even though I understand it, it still sucks.

Merlin