Any UFC and Boxing fans here?

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Any UFC and Boxing fans here?

Post by Merlin »

xcfastdude wrote:I'm picking Diaz to beat McGregor. Just a gut feeling.
If Diaz somehow gets this fight on the ground...it's gonna be interesting.
Bye bye Holm and now it's bye bye McGreggor. :twisted:

Out goes the 2 champions, here comes 2 new ones. :lol:

Merlin
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

Holy shit both of our predictions came true :shock:
Fantastic call on Holm losing. I should've put money on that fight as well, but I could only stomach betting one upset at a time. :lol: :SupNap:

Thank you Nate Diaz :twisted:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

xcfastdude wrote:Holy shit both of our predictions came true :shock:
Fantastic call on Holm losing. I should've put money on that fight as well, but I could only stomach betting one upset at a time. :lol: :SupNap:

Thank you Nate Diaz :twisted:
We hear A LOT of rumors here of a return to UFC of GSP who took a loooooong break since 2013.

They talk about UFC 200 this summer between him and Nate Diaz.

IIIIIII LIKE IT! :mrgreen:

He stopped because they were too many doped fighters (Silva, Diaz got caught) and as soon as the doping tests started, Hendricks which almost defeated GSP on his last fight suddenly lost about 15 pounds and lost his last fight easily. Hmm coincidence? :? :twisted:

It would be crazy for an already old guy back in 2013 to take 3 years off then make a come back and win against the one who's Champion these days. :shock:

Merlin
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

I heard some of the guys who lost on the undercard fights were previously roiding. That's probably why they looked like crap despite being the favorites.
I really hope GSP comes back. It would've been way more entertaining if McGregor would've won and then have him match up vs. GSP, but oh well.

Did you hear about Rousey contemplating suicide after her loss to Holm? She's gained a shitton of weight since then too. :roll:
It's not that serious sheesh :?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

xcfastdude wrote:That's probably why they looked like crap despite being the favorites.
I really hope GSP comes back. It would've been way more entertaining if McGregor would've won and then have him match up vs. GSP, but oh well.
McGregor is good but he's standing up and fighting this way, it's just a matter of time before you receive a punch that will bring you down.

At first I was excited to hear about GSP's return but I then remember that his strength is his ground fight. He brings them down and he beats the crap out of them with elbow shots. Usually there is lots of blood but the fight is boring and very long and he usually comes on top and his reign last forever.
xcfastdude wrote:Did you hear about Rousey contemplating suicide after her loss to Holm? She's gained a shitton of weight since then too. :roll:
It's not that serious sheesh :?
Yeah but she just had a moment of pity for herself falling off her throne and that can only be good for her. It will make her realize that there is not just UFC in her life and falling down is part of life too and she just needs to get herself back on her feet, fight and win some more fights and then move on to other things just like GSP did for the last 3 years.

GSP said that there was other priorities in life than UFC and he step out to fix things in his life. Fighting for him is just a fun sport to do and not his entire life so I don't think that if he loses, he will jump the nearest bridge but if does, I will go film it and put it on this forum first alright? :lol:

Merlin
nomibucha

Post by nomibucha »

yea, one UFC fan is here.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

nomibucha wrote:yea, one UFC fan is here.
Sorry no outside links next time please.

Merlin
BrilliantSide

Post by BrilliantSide »

I'm a UFC fan. I used to be more into it, but now I'm not following it as closely.

Ronda Rousey was my girl, but after her horrific loss last year to Holly, and then her failed comeback.... :( She also doesn't present herself very well in the public. But I hear she is a very nice person when you meet her!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

BrilliantSide wrote:Ronda Rousey was my girl, but after her horrific loss last year to Holly, and then her failed comeback.... :( She also doesn't present herself very well in the public. But I hear she is a very nice person when you meet her!
I too loved Rousey but with Holm last year and this recent fight, you can clearly see that her weakness is in boxing. She is a goddess in wrestling and MMA but her boxing skills are horrible and if her opponent is good at it, she will beat her up real bad and BOTH her last 2 opponents did just that.

Sorry Rousey but you are not good enough to fight in the UFC is you don't know boxing.

Merlin
mike2017

Post by mike2017 »

somewhat of a fan of combat sports. use to be better in years past. now just a causal fan