My kick ass future RV...

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

My kick ass future RV...

Post by Merlin »

It's not a secret anymore that a few months ago I fell in love with the idea of getting the fuck out a here :lol: :lol: and travel... in an RV. :shock: :mrgreen:

Now, I can't stand these hippy Westfalia VW bus so I kinda looked around and found something more hummm 21st century :lol: and found a very good looking Mercedez Benz Sprinter Van chassis converted into a real good looking RV in white...

But since I'm a black sheep ;) I took my software and repainted the thing black. :mrgreen:

How do you like it?

Which color would you go with?

Merlin
xcfastdude

Re: My kick ass future RV...

Post by xcfastdude »

The black and red one is the best, in my opinion
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

xcfastdude wrote:The black and red one is the best, in my opinion
Yeah I'm kinda torn between the Green and the Red. I will go with Green because it will have top notch green technology like solar panels instead of a noisy propane or diesel generator, etc...

Ever been camping or RVing?

Merlin
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

Camping yes. Didn't stay in an RV. We pitched a tent and "roughed it" a bit. I'm not the biggest nature buff but I must admit it was relaxing being out there in nature. I live in a decent-sized city and sometimes I wished I lived somewhere that wasn't so congested.

I like to visit L.A. but living there would be unbearable. You wouldn't believe the amount of traffic there is, and it seems like there's always construction delays. Idk how people live there. I guess you have to get used to it. But little by little my city is becoming more like L.A. :(
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

xcfastdude wrote:Idk how people live there. I guess you have to get used to it. But little by little my city is becoming more like L.A. :(
It depends on the type of personality you have. Some like me are more city boys and miss the buzzing city after being in the wild a bit too long. The beauty of this is when you live in the middle of downtown, you avoid the nightmare of the traffic because the traffic is usually to get in and out of the downtown area.

When I drive a car, I'm usually on the other side of the traffic. :lol: Coming out of the city in the morning and coming toward the city at the end of the day.

I never been camping or RVing but it looks fun and I must prepare for the next year where I'm pretty sure my trading system will bring me the financial independence that I want so I will have to do something with it and buying an RV and traveling with friends would be cool.

Merlin
neil61

Post by neil61 »

Looks smart, I think I would go with black and green.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Green too !