Bashar updates

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Bashar updates

Post by Merlin »

Yyyyeeepp, I think I will move a few posts here into the Crazy Conversation thread... :?

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Found the clip where they talked about gravity and teleportation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU8_Tx2nPSA[/youtube]

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin,

Wow Gravity and teleportation, and all of this is extemporaneous!?! Loss for words at the moment. Great find! He is channeling an entity from where? I know you explained it somewhere and now I cannot recollect the location,sorry.

wireman Cheerz
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

Bashar is gonna be in L.A. but unfortunately me no haz reliable transportation to get all the way over there :evil:

And plus I don't think my family would be down to take me since they think that this LOA stuff is all hogwash. :?

Wire Bashar is channeled by Darryl Anka. I think that's the answer to your question.
wireman

Post by wireman »

xc Hey,

Thanx, yeah I was just wondering who Bashar represents and his handler from "on high" as well. Is that known.?
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Shouldnt the "master permission slip" stuff be already up?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Shouldnt the "master permission slip" stuff be already up?
The what?? :?

Merlin
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

This is from the first video in this topic. Bashar was to unveil a 7 part permission slip tool on December 5th.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:This is from the first video in this topic. Bashar was to unveil a 7 part permission slip tool on December 5th.
Interesting, guess I fogot about this one but what a coincidence, I downloaded 5 GB of Bashar clips last night with this latest Dec. 5 seminar.

Too funny :lol: :lol:

I'll let you know if I find anything important.

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

Pack Leader chagrinly opines- but what a coincidence, I
Wasn't there some wise man who expounded that "there are( or were) no coincidences?

Every time I begin to think I am educated, something else pops up that has been hidden from me. :oops: In higher realms of consciousness there is no time lag,between the thought and the experience of that thought, we do not want to" tune" into the herd mentality
via the lower realms, fear and lack.Once we can change one thought,or experience first hand that our reality does surely change, heck, there is no turning back!

wireman :lol: Cheerz and :SupNap: