Bashar updates

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
wireman

Re: Bashar updates

Post by wireman »

Music is certainly powerful. xcfastdude echoes
Hell yeah, energy has a consciousness and responds to our thoughts, big example --double slit experiment.. Now that is "whacky" right, just one of the best examples off the top of my head.Now if we could just learn to apply this knowledge via our NAPS..

Another sketchy peek into Sacred Geometry, :o .WTF? You ever look into this crazy shitz..

wireman Cheerz Pioneerz!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wireman wrote:Another sketchy peek into Sacred Geometry, :o .WTF? You ever look into this crazy shitz..
You mean this???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykO9aQFxYpE[/youtube]

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin wittily asks --You mean this???
Yep, still in my exploratory stages w/this ,only as I find time to deal with it, also still sketchy in my mind..! Cannot yet wrap my head around the proper questions to ask,the
Uni.. If we can cause such an easy effect w/the double slit experiment why is it so difficult
to NAP results? We know this ,we have all experienced some wins w/the easier to manifest issues..

Agreed as to your challenge, we have also not seen the flying car yet regardless , of some claiming such , --in production..
I'll grant Braden freq does create lines, formed by freq and vibrations, as a matter of fact we are pure energy oscillating at a certain vibrational freq. Going back to scan your first Video.

wireman Cheerz
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

I've heard some people say that the reason we're not able to do crazy fun stuff like astral travel and exploring other dimensions because a lot of us need to clean up our pineal glands. Seen a few videos on the topic but idk it sounds a bit kooky.

And yes, I used the word kooky. I love that word.
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin wryly remarks --When a person will be able to reach that state and know what number I'm thinking, then and ONLY THEN will I listen to them, otherwise, no thanks.Merlin
Ey,
I'd settle for the powerball results ,I'm easy or so I was told.. Gypsy fortune teller.Nice looking lady..Near Balmoral Park track.. ;) ..She always had suckers /ehhh customers
coming in..for info.. :lol:

wireman Cheerz :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

xcfastdude wrote:And yes, I used the word kooky. I love that word.
Everything is "kookie" here. And this is serious stuff... :lol:

Merlin
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

Merlin wrote:
xcfastdude wrote:And yes, I used the word kooky. I love that word.
Everything is "kookie" here. And this is serious stuff... :lol:

Merlin
LMAOOOO
I bet that guy soiled his trousers :lol: (assuming he's actually scared)
I guess flouride is supposed to be really bad for you.
And every dentist I've ever had always advocates flouride :?
As if I needed any more reasons to not trust big pharma :evil:

I just want to shift realities to me being a millionaire and traveling the world with a gorgeous gal by my side, you know like the ones wireman sees all the time, and these pharma fools won't let me flourish.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

xcfastdude wrote:you know like the ones wireman sees all the time,
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Poor Wire, we make him sound like he's a lunatic. In that case I would tell him...

WELCOME TO THE CLUB. :SupNap: :lol:

Here at MerlinWorld, going crazy is not a bad thing...IT'S MANDATORY (at least once a year that is).

Oh shit...wrong thread again. :roll: Should have posted this in the crazy conversation thread.

Oh well, another fuck up. :mrgreen:

Merlin
jeromeec7

Post by jeromeec7 »

xcfastdude wrote:I've heard some people say that the reason we're not able to do crazy fun stuff like astral travel and exploring other dimensions because a lot of us need to clean up our pineal glands. Seen a few videos on the topic but idk it sounds a bit kooky.

And yes, I used the word kooky. I love that word.
I guess those are just beliefs. astral travel n lucid dream is the same thing , same plane or wtv. the experience is the same thing and what's separating both term is just the level of consciousness thats all.. one being more aware than another
wireman

Post by wireman »

xcfastdude lamenting --traveling the world with a gorgeous gal by my side, you know like the ones wireman sees all the time, and these pharma fools won't let me flourish.
Dude,
Just call me the Crazee Pied Piper- never realized that I was a controller of women in that time period. Shitz you not..Any babe and I had some lovelies , many stories to relate here .:oops:
One memorable--- nah I promised Merlin, but this was funny as hell..Really made a fool of myself I still laugh, and breathe a sigh of relief at the same time at a very close call.. :lol:

Flouride bad shit, a systemic poison, as an example, did some work at a now defunct Company, that processed this shitz, in a separate Bldg.,from the main, entering this work area, all the workers had flimsy masks, and sores and scabs on their arms, barrels w/skull and bones on the sides , gave me to know there's a lot to dread.. :lol: Truth but phunny now, upon inspection,label says cannot be made NON poisonous..Sodium Flouride and they put this in H2O all over the US..Bottled water for me for years thereafter and still use same, there is a natural flouride in soil ,mottles your teeth and prone to bone fractures..as well as a poison.. People are just brainwashed,thinking this shitz will give them great teeth..Members of my own family still believe this ,lots of info out there folks just don't want to research..Keep your teeth clean w/a non flouride paste..
and the enamel will be replaced by the minerals in your saliva..Simple as that..Stressing must be cleaned good for this to happen..Does not penetrate gummed up teeth..

wireman Cheerz Pioneerz :SupNap: