The LTP Movie???

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

The LTP Movie???

Post by Merlin »

Watch this trailer...

Clooner plays the Higher Mind. :lol: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k59gXTWf-A[/youtube]

Merlin
MonsterLord

Re: The LTP Movie???

Post by MonsterLord »

Damn another one? That's 2 in a row (the Scarlett Johanson was the first one) and in an extremelly short time gap between them.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Damn another one? That's 2 in a row (the Scarlett Johanson was the first one) and in an extremelly short time gap between them.
I liked the fact that she looks at the TV in the police station and all you see is a riot and end of the world type scenario (low vibration reality) and then she touches the pin and shifts to that other reality where she can fly (very high vibration reality).

Sounds like LTP alright. :lol:

Movie script writers are people with great imagination, I'm sure many of them meditate and picture mental movies of these movies coming from their HM so I guess one of them wrote this movie script and sent it to George Clooney. :lol:

It reminds me of a similar movie 20 years ago called Strange Days where the guy was a "dream pusher" that recorded the experiences of people on laser disk (sex, robbery, etc..) and by hooking in with a weird helmet you could relive this experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQoLWeXMdP0[/youtube]

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

That pin is sure a hell of a permission slip!

Not LTP in its entirety (the girl didn't chose where to go exactly) but more like a portable UFO teleporter with a set location. Still very cool.
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin Ehh Monsterlord Hey,

I recollect "Strange Days" it also involved some drug or was it just the headset".Lucy "the new flick, is reminiscent of "Lawnmower Man" fairly decent, however I am easy to please soo. :D

First trailer also brought a smile to my visage.. :D Nice scenario..I want one of those Pins. :lol: Flux capacitor?? ;) minus the program..alas!! Fails to explain just what is happening there other than being transported,how cool it is!! :)

I'd like to express my immense gratitude to you all ,and how hard you have all been striving. :D

wireman Cheerz Pioneerz!! :SupNap: