i've found the missing piece to LOA

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
frontiermarine

i've found the missing piece to LOA

Post by frontiermarine »

bottled intentions :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACeMBVid2TY[/youtube]
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: i've found the missing piece to LOA

Post by Merlin »

frontiermarine wrote:bottled intentions :lol:
You know what's kind of funny is that THIS MIGHT WORK. And I'm NOT joking here.

Here's why...

Because to attract a goal, you NEED to be as many times as you can in the vibration of having the goal manifested in order to influence your SM and the old way of doing it was to find the time each day to either meditate or visualize yourself in the possession of your goal.

The MAIN problem with this is that our busy day makes us forget about those moments where we need to take the time to visualize but having a bottle with the intention on it that you drink MANY TIMES PER DAY while every time you take a sip you see yourself in the possession of your goal might just work. :shock:

In fact, that was why I created NAPs, to avoid having to think about all those times I need to stop my day and visualize and also because I had nothing to help me remind me of taking that time to visualize so I prefer letting the NAP do the SM influencing part at night while I sleep.

So her idea of visualizing everytime you drink is a very good one but hehe, what's stopping people from just sticking a post-it on their regular bottle of water or coffee mug at work so that when you see it, you visualize your goal?

That is why I wouldn't have invested in her idea even though on a LOA pov, her idea made sense but it was stupid and naive on her part to even THINK of going to meet with these business men and women. The LOA is not well understood much less by a bunch of corporate suits. :roll:

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Hmmmmm...... could it be Merlin the "magic potions" we hear of ancient myths; were actuslly this ? Maybe they really existed ?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Hmmmmm...... could it be Merlin the "magic potions" we hear of ancient myths; were actuslly this ? Maybe they really existed ?
The bottle were not sold full, it's just a shell, an empty bottle that you fill out. The magic is not in the water you drink from it but from the REMINDER that it has to make you think about your goal everytime you take a sip and this is the brilliant part that went 100 feet above the heads of these investing bankers.

However, once you know that, what's stopping you from thinking of your own personal LOA reminder? Post-it notes on your PC or coffee mug, PC's wallpaper, mouse pad with your goal on it, etc...

Her goal I think was not to create a magic water but to remind people but there are much better ways to do that I think.

Merlin
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

Yo those corporate suits look like snakes :shock: