If I were to shift realities???

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
berry

If I were to shift realities???

Post by berry »

If I were to shift realities what would happen to the me in this one

Lets say I'm otakugirl1 and I want to switch with otakugirl2 would our minds switch or would my mind in otakugirl1 die or go in a coma.

Also would I be able to go back to otakugirl1 reality at will or have to stay in reality 2 of otakugirl2

Please reply I am really confused
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: If I were to shift realities???

Post by Merlin »

otakugirl322 wrote:If I were to shift realities what would happen to the me in this one

Lets say I'm otakugirl1 and I want to switch with otakugirl2 would our minds switch or would my mind in otakugirl1 die or go in a coma.

Also would I be able to go back to otakugirl1 reality at will or have to stay in reality 2 of otakugirl2

Please reply I am really confused
We just don't know..

You can watch this clip...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGAGTHcqST8[/youtube]

Merlin
MonsterLord

Re: If I were to shift realities???

Post by MonsterLord »

As far as I know, nothing would happen to the you in this reality.

The best experimental results we can get is in the quantum double slit experiements, where multiple states "collapse" into a single reality, however the multiverse interpretation mantains that all other states still exist, you just don't get to see them.

So nothing would happen to the you in this reality, only that you would not get to see it anymore.

Actually the best way you can tell what would happen to the you in this reality, is by seeing what happens to the you a second ago.