Cool Ebook

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
MonsterLord

Re: Cool Ebook

Post by MonsterLord »

Yeah to me it was clear it was the HM as well.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Yeah to me it was clear it was the HM as well.
But isn't the higher mind the 2nd part of you so as a man the HM should have a man's voice no? :?

Anyway, the more I watch his videos on Youtube the less I am impressed with this guy's technique.

For example, say you want a new car, you would have to go to his website and enter your goal in his Sigil creator tool which will assemble a bunch of lines, circles, triangles and squares together and THAT will represent your goal and then you will need to watch it while dropping in Alpha-Theta during a meditation.

Basically, it's just like a NAP but using an image/symbol rather than saying the words "a new car" so big deal right? :roll:

You wold have the same effect by doing this visualization watching a picture of the car you want and feeling the emotions of driving it.

The ONLY thing that I am interested in with this guy is his connection to his Sophia. Whether it's his SM or HM, I don't care, ANYTHING is better than the stupid CM so if he can ask questions and get reliable answers, then I'm ready to listen, other than that, it's just a different way of implanting a new belief in your SM using a symbol instead of words and images.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

According to the guy the CM, is basically that which dumbs our direct connection and limit us. Read his research on Savant Autists.

Their super abilities are directly related with a dumbed down CM.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:According to the guy the CM, is basically that which dumbs our direct connection and limit us. Read his research on Savant Autists.

Their super abilities are directly related with a dumbed down CM.
Yeah you could say that because when the CM is down, the SM takes over and has access to infinite intelligence.

I haven't found anything useful yet or anything we could adapt to our NAPs because you REALLY don't want to have to think everyday about finding time to do a meditation on your goal because chances are you won't have the discipline to do it and even worse, as time passes by, your doubts will grow and it could hurt or slow down your manifestation.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Indeed, this is one of the things I like the most about your style Merlin. Is less about "you have to do a shitload of work all the time" and more like a simple method like taking a pill and that's it.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Indeed, this is one of the things I like the most about your style Merlin. Is less about "you have to do a shitload of work all the time" and more like a simple method like taking a pill and that's it.
It may be laziness but the faster we get our goal, the less time we have to boost the doubts that could slow down or even reverse the manifestation process.

That is why I always look for LOA techniques and then try to adapt them to NAPs because they work the fastest by working at the Theta level.

For example, I would take his sigil symbol, record a NAP while I look at it and then let the NAP take over each night. The SM will associate the NAP with the sigil which is associated with the goal you want and voila, no need to meditation each day. :lol:

However, I think that emotions and mental movies are better than a bunch of circles and triangles to attract a specific goal. Then again I could be wrong.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Yes I do think that they are better. But then again we don't know, because most dreams are symbolic it seems the SM has a language of symbols rather than spoken words.

Albeit I do think NAPs are better, because even though they are words when they reach the SM, they should be turned into the appropiate symbols that the SM understands.

In a very similar way of how a computer has a language of 1s and 0s in the end, but when you write a code then the computer turns it into 0s and 1s languages and do the work, so you don't have to write everything in 0s and 1s, merely tell the computer what it i s that you want it to do.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:because even though they are words when they reach the SM, they should be turned into the appropiate symbols that the SM understands.

In a very similar way of how a computer has a language of 1s and 0s in the end, but when you write a code then the computer turns it into 0s and 1s languages and do the work, so you don't have to write everything in 0s and 1s, merely tell the computer what it i s that you want it to do.
Yeah good analogy.

My concern about his technique is about this sigil generator. How does he know that when you enter your goal, the software will generator THE EXACT symbol that our SM will recognize as a new car or the girl of our dream so the more you look at this technique the more you find flaws like these.

Again, to me, when he creates his sigil, his CM and SM associate the symbol to the goal so when you meditate and look at the symbol, it's the equivalent of watching a picture of the car you want. You could the same thing by associating your new car goal with a beer cap so that when you meditate and look at the beer cap, your CM and SM will link it to your new car. So no big deal here. :roll:

If he takes the letters C-A-R and then creates symbols that look like these letter, then the generator is even more lame than I thought it would be. :? I hope that's not the case.

So like I said, watching a picture of your goal and feeling the emotions is way better than just watching a symbol and doing it 100s of times each night DIRECTLY in Theta, is even better.

Anyway, I need to talk to him more about his technique but so far, I am not impressed.

Merlin
neil61

Post by neil61 »

So listened to the free ebook last night while working and had time to spin it around in my head for a while. I found it inspiring with the talk of being able to create any reality/ goals that we want, but how many times have we heard this before. A few things that I questioned.

The universe is a giant computer programme, well this idea has crossed even my mind before. it's nothing really new, but he does go into a lot of convincing detail.

He used Tarot cards to help decide what direction to take, I physically laughed out loud when I heard this, Now I have no problem with Tarot, even have some of my own, but it just seemed a little out of place in regarding a modern approach to controlling the universe.

We then get to the meditation using BWE audio nothing new there and of course a means for them to sell BWE audios to deal with a 1001 issues.

All in all it seemed like the usual improve your life course tacked on to talk comparing it to the world wide web.

This is just my immediate thoughts and I have not looked into it in depth, I will have a little deeper look into it. but I'm not seeing anything that would persuade me to spend $100 on a course.

You might want to google "reality bending" I can't remember the name of the guy promoting it, but that is also a supposed reality hack, by meditating on a mandala. This guy of course has spent years figuring out how to invoke the incredible power of this ancient mandala.
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Yes I know about his selling stuff, I just gave the free ebook, so people can extract what it is useful for them. I was not at all promoting the paid stuff (and Merlin would had never allowed me to anyway).

In fact I have multiple times warned people about the paid stuff, not that I am against it, people are free to buy it if it serves, but I am not promoting it.