Cool Ebook

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Cool Ebook

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:Has the guy with the time travel experiences shared how he achieved it? I am on my phone, having hard time finding anything
No, poor kid has BY DEFAULT the belief that we have tried to implant in the LTP NAP but he cannot control it. He shifts and shifts NOT CONSCIOUSLY and that SUCKS. :evil:

Poor guy jumps back in time having to repeat the same years over and over again.

I would tell him to record this NAP...

"All the beliefs that are making you shift without full intention are now totally and safely removed from your SM".

I don't know which one is worse, the kid you has the LTP belief but do not control it or us who don't have it at all. I don't think I would love to be like this kid though. :shock: :? Must be hell to go to bed and then *POOF* you wake up in 2010. :roll: :evil: :evil: Mother fuc@$%%.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

But on the other hand it would be Groundhog day.

I mean fucking shit Merlin, at the end of my primary school a very cute girl confessed herself to me (who then grew into a very beautiful woman) and I rejected her because I thought it was a joke.

I did similar stuff through my life.

Imagine being able to live the scenarios differently, though I guess if you lose your memory then it would be irrelevant because you would act them the same way.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:The book is spot on, which is why we can extract what we can use and leave what we can't even if we don't agree with the selling part.
True but this forum is cutting edge, did you really learn anything here besides maybe that the SM stores long term memory in the DNA? Not really right? Because with videos like Bashar, I don't think anyone can lose us in the dust anymore.

But his ebook kick ass alright, I would have loved to read it 5 years ago. :mrgreen:

Anyway, he said in his reply that I agreed with me and that we shouldn't sell things to people in need and that he wants to make his money selling vitamins and plants and then offer for free his LOA research. Yeah well, it's hard to believe because he has ALL the tools that eMarketers are using, free ebook, newsletter and links to promote his courses, etc...

Don't think he will be dropping those tomorrow. ;)

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

What do you think about the interpretation of his book, where he says UFOs rather than beings from other planets, are the immune system of the universe?
neil61

Post by neil61 »

Looks interesting. I have downloaded the free ebook. I'm off to work shortly and will try and listen to the ebook through a text to speech app on my phone tonight.

There seems to be a LOT of these kind of "secrets" courses popping up lately. Not had a chance to check out the cost of this one lol.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:What do you think about the interpretation of his book, where he says UFOs rather than beings from other planets, are the immune system of the universe?
I cannot agree or disagree with people like these who had a massive awakening session. They however seem to be similar or have many points in common with others who had similar experiences.

They all seem to agree that beliefs/programs in our SM creates our reality but for some reason, I have yet to hear a person who had these experiences, to come and tell us EXACTLY and in details as to HOW we can change those core beliefs. :roll:

In fact, when I see them, they worry me a bit because they usually maintain the flaws that they had BEFORE their experience (ex: remain overweight, thick glasses, chasing money by selling books, etc..).

I mean, if you've REALLY experienced the fact that you are GOD and that you create your reality, why would you still have these 3D reality flaws? I wouldn't look super hot but if I were them I surely wouldn't stay at 300+ lb or wear these stupid and ugly 1 inch thick glasses??? Gimme a freaking break. :roll:

It sounds like the same thing as reading a book from Abraham or buying a set of CDs from Bob proctor, you get all pumped up before but in the end, you haven't learn enough to change your life so you are back to square 1 just with more "cute information" that makes you look smart on a cocktail party. :?

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Indeed I think the guy in the book has not mastered himself what he seeks, though I think he may be in the right track.

If he had, he wouldn't need to sell at all.

Albeit, is possible they have in THEIR reality, but our vibration doesn't allow us to percieve those realities.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Albeit, is possible they have in THEIR reality, but our vibration doesn't allow us to percieve those realities.
EXACTLY. :SupNap:

Which brings us back to the limiting beliefs WE HAVE for NOT seeing him master the LOA.

It's like people flying, we don't see them when we look up in the sky so we think that nobody has been able to master human flight but it's just that WE are the ones with the limiting beliefs that makes us NOT shift to the parallel reality where millions are flying in the sky.

So it always brings us to doing Cleaning NAPs to remove our limiting beliefs and use an iNAP to implant the right new belief we need to shift to that reality.

It's the same with the 300 lb guy who ascended and came back to talk to Bashar. Maybe in HIS reality he learned what he needed to shift to that reality where he is not overweight and wear these silly glasses but I am the one who doesn't believe that he shifted so I still see him like this while in fact he could be in the body that he always dreamed of.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

I thought we had dropped the cleaning NAP for simply deactivating and activating beliefs, rather than add and clean.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:I thought we had dropped the cleaning NAP for simply deactivating and activating beliefs, rather than add and clean.
Nope, we never totally dropped the Cleaning line. Sooner or later we will need it.

Because we don't need to clear all our limiting beliefs to attract a goal, I gave people the option of focusing on the iNAP goal lines using a story and either add a Cleaning line or attract the goal first and then do a Cleaning NAP or else you will lose your goal back later on.

The 3-line NAP format (Goal, Cleaning and No Symptoms Lines) are still good today and will be the format we will use for a long time now unless we find a better way to acquire our goals.

We will always need to do a Goal line to tell our SM where we want to go, always need to remove all the limiting beliefs that have stopped us in the past and today too from acquiring our goal and the No Symptoms Line to remove all the nasty symptoms we may have when we clean.

Even on the HV NAP we should include those 3 lines.

Merlin