Cool Ebook

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
neil61

Re: Cool Ebook

Post by neil61 »

MonsterLord wrote:Yes I know about his selling stuff, I just gave the free ebook, so people can extract what it is useful for them. I was not at all promoting the paid stuff (and Merlin would had never allowed me to anyway).

In fact I have multiple times warned people about the paid stuff, not that I am against it, people are free to buy it if it serves, but I am not promoting it.
No problem. I know you had no intention of promoting the paid for stuff. And I'm pleased you mentioned this ebook as it gave me some thing to listen to while I worked.
By the way that "reality bending" course that I mentioned costs a little short of $400. So we will keep those moths in our wallets for a while longer yet, :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

neil61 wrote:He used Tarot cards to help decide what direction to take,
Yeah good point, I forgot about this one. :lol:

If he was REALLY that well guided by his Sophia, why would he use Tarot cards? :roll:

And also, if removing limiting beliefs was as easy as hitting the delete button on his keyboard, why does he still have the need to sell his courses? I mean can't he just snap his fingers and remove this or that belief on money and *poof* here he is in this parallel reality where he has $1 Million in the bank?

All this sounds more and more like a scam but it's not because he still has some cool info but just like us, he is missing a few pieces of the LOA puzzle to manifest what he wants and shifts to the parallel reality of his choice.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

What I understood about the Tarot cards Merlin, is that the contact with Sophia was not conscious or at will, but came at intervals and without warning, so he used the Tarot when Sophia was not contacting him.

Also as far as I remember (I could be wrong about this) the contact was one sided so he couldn't ask questions directly.

About the scam stuff, I would say one of the best stuff to find out, is to see if he really created this "Matrix Five" virtual world or not, because so far we have only seen images. It shouldn't be too hard, to simply record a hypercam video with him playing Matrix Five, because someone that put SO MUCH effort like creating a virtual world using mostly hardcore programming most likely isn't a scammer. Since I guess he could as easily make as much money merely by selling his virtual world as a videogame on the premise that is simply a game where you are supposed to create your own reality, which is a premise a lot of people (perhaps including us) would find appealing in a videogame and would perhaps even pay to play it merely because of the fun value.

So if Matrix Five is real, I think there is a good shot his experiences are as well. If it isn't then I am sad to say there is a high chance it is indeed a scam.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:So if Matrix Five is real, I think there is a good shot his experiences are as well. If it isn't then I am sad to say there is a high chance it is indeed a scam.
Yeah I know but forget about the scam part here, his SM reprogramming system involves symbols/sigils that are just associations to a specific goal and that alone is not a revolution in the LOA world and I think we have better tools here.

So for me, this case is closed.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Well at least we learned about the DNA stuff, guess it is something, right?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Well at least we learned about the DNA stuff, guess it is something, right?
Not really. It's cool to know but what does it do really? It's just another one of those "cute information" that doesn't help us in any way.

We can't change our DNA because we don't have the tools to play with our genes and we already knew that NAPs change our beliefs which can affect our DNA because it worked for my red spot and David's blond hair.

It would have helped if we would have learned a way to change those genes and then affect our beliefs and not always rely on NAPs to change them but now we are back to square 1 knowing that we need to change our beliefs if we want to attract our goal but still don't know exactly how to change them 100% of the time and in a fast way. :?

Until we find a way to change our beliefs every single time and VERY fast, we won't have our goal....PERIOD.

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

You see, whether you read a new ebook, watch a video or seminar on the LOA, it ALWAYS comes down to this...

HAVE YOU LEARNED HOW TO CHANGE YOUR BELIEFS...YES...OR...NO?

If after you read or watch those, your reality is the same, this means that you have NOT changed your vibration and therefore you didn't learn how to change your beliefs....PERIOD. You can then throw in the trash that ebook, video or seminar.

Changing our beliefs is THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS. Everything is linked to this, your health, financial independence, perfect relationships, even any physical changes you may want to do to your body and we are not even talking about the possible instant parallel reality shift.

Until we REALLY learn how to change our beliefs FOR GOOD this time, any ebook, set of CDs, seminars, videos, etc.. are just "cute information" that leads nowhere and cute information, I have 50 TON of those in my head already. :roll: :lol: I would trade it all with just one technique that would make me shift my beliefs instantly because I would now have whatever I want (ex: LTP powers).

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

Monsterlord professes most dreams are symbolic it seems the SM has a language of symbols rather than spoken words.
Makes sense, this body of work, you have been looking at and quoting does have some truth in it..Once upon a time I interpreted the lines on ones hands..Amazing the info you can read from them..Oh yes we are the sum total of our ancestors,cells can and do change, we all know that, much oftener than we've been told.

One of my dreams recently was a "war" w/entities, at the "climax" of the dream, I was shooting lightning bolts from my hands, laughing my Azz off while doing so..totally aware of this.,and enjoying the heck out of it..

This body of work quoted thus far ,kind of reminds me of memes ,and how they effect and do even control and shape peoples minds..Found a sigil that once worked for me damn thing shot out and literally touched me.. :o

wireman Cheerz Ladiez and Gentz!! :SupNap: