Cool Ebook

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
MonsterLord

Cool Ebook

Post by MonsterLord »

Hi guys, recently I found a cool book. Before proceeding bear in mind that:

- Some people may consider it too left brainer or too right brainer.
- The author of this free book wants to be paid to give the rest of the material or at least the in-depth explanation on this material already presented.

NEVERTHELESS, it is very cool so much that I decided to PM Merlin on it and subsequently post it here. Despite that it can be considered by some too left or right brainer it is explained in such a way I think is easy to understand. And despite the rest being paid, it is still a very interesting read.

The book has a lot of LTP-like experiences and references, it is just 69 pages and in big writing so that you an finish it in one sitting. I think it will at the very least serve for inspiration.

At Merlin's advice I am not posting the link to the Ebook here, however you can request it via PM to me or Merlin.

In addition to that in the facebook comments section of the author, I found a very interesting chat, though I am perfectly aware it may had been done by a false facebook for advertising the material:

"Hello, I like to present a question I got. For some time I have been going through time. And going back to a different reality. This really happens very suddenly. I often go as far as 1 up to 3 years back in time. And then I see that life is as it was back then. I would look at the news, and it is the same. I would be getting constant dejavu at first. But when I take more time. I realize that I am in a repeat. A time loop. And I re experience those years completely over again. I then think to change my ways and do different things. I end up seeing that the world around me is not changing. Since I would still notice events happening that I know I have experienced before. Since I have to redo all those years again and again every time I suddenly wake up and be in a different reality. Yes I say suddenly. Because it isnt happening every morning that I am going back some years in time. I just go to bed one night, and the very next day, it would all be back to how it was back then. This is maybe very similar to the guest that was on your show last time. Ben told of a similar story that he was in a different world or so. And he wanted to go back to his family. For the experience that I go through, which also includes the going back in time events, and the instant face recognition that I got. I will be able to see alive people which I know were dead a few years later. Since I would be suddenly go back in time to a date where they still lived, I would be able to see them alive. Problem with this, is that I will think that the world is fake. Because normally as I know it, things are moving forward. But at times where time is being really funky, I cant trust people who died. Since I will be seeing them alive some time later. This also is true for events where structures are build, or new inventions are made. I really like to see some answer to the question, How would I stop the sudden jumps to a few years back in time? Also, even if I go back in time knowing people there cant really change things since they cant change how I do because they are in the past, how can I make changes for myself so people around me can understand my experience in a reality that is so unknown to the people I used to know? Furthermore I look forward to your other webinars to come. Thanks for sharing."

Reply (by author):

"Peace

The fact that you are able to go back in time shows that everything is recorded in a database, and you have the ability to have this computer simulation we call reality run past portions of the simulation from the database.

You can stop this simply be programming it to stop, or "break". If you look most keyboards have a "break" or ESC" key. This can be used to stop runaway loops, like you are experiencing. Again, just like the computer, you program the operating system (subconscious mind) to stop using OCCOULIA, and it will stop. In the OCCOULIA I Course we teach and train you how to program such things. http://secretofsecrets.info/occoulia-i-course/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The same goes for the timeline you are one. You have the ability to literally pick and choose the timeline you are on by using divination and programming. This was taught in detail in the OCCOULIA II Course. http://secretofsecrets.info/occoulia-ii-course/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Peace"

Reply by guy:

"Hiawatha Yaqubel
Thanks. Yes indeed. I certainly am having the idea that my actions are recorded. Every different route I try to take which would be beneficial for me would then be stored. What I dont get is why the machine has to send people back to an earlier state. I have already learned from my lesson and achieved it. It looks like there is bad influence that causes me to have this experience where time is going back.

I think it would help if you cover the timelines in more detail. Like what to do with timelines in our lives that have been configured for us already. And those we cant change when looking at it. I wonder if the computer has rules that stop a person from learning from a lesson and forcing it to start over from a certain starting point.
I find it pretty odd that other people who are at their 35 and 44 or much higher age dont have their live being punished in a treatment that causes time to be off and memory too. I would surely see that I have older content again I already thrown away. My watch would be off and I would recognize the calender telling it be a few years back. Other people would have no idea how I seem to have time traveled.
Yes I know about demented people.
Can I ask, would it mean that people are not aware of the machine that records everything?
And if i tell them that I keep having those instances where recorded info at sudden moments stop existing. And an older record is loaded when I wake up. The recent I would have before it is loaded is being changed. Thanks. I see you added another Webinar, im curious what happened around 21dec2012 that wasnt so known to man. Also like to see what can be said about the timelines and the matrix. I have watched part 1 and 2 of the webinar already.
Peace "

Reply (by author):

"Peace

We do cover timelines in much more detail, the is a whole clase with notes and video dedicated to the subject: OOCOULIA Course #2 - Class #8: Class #6: Divination – Picking and Choosing Timelines – The Butterfly Effect in Reverse: http://secretofsecrets.info/occoulia-ii-course/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Peace"

Reply by guy:

"The class 6 about the butterfly effect in reverse is the occoulia 2 course? I did listened to that course. And still have a bit of trouble with the timelines. Unless the class about the butterfly effect in reverse is yet to come. Thanks. I too look forward to the book."
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Cool Ebook

Post by Merlin »

I'm reading it as we speak, will comment if I find something hot in the days to come.

He also has 4 long videos on Youtube.

Part 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrMeWucc5L8[/youtube]

Part 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XSV-F6l24w[/youtube]

Part 3:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN3RYDsbTQ8[/youtube]

Part 4:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnEmjZmXdp0[/youtube]

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Cool, didn't knew about those videos.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I like this ebook. :shock: You learn very cool things like this story here...
I once heard of an experiment that was done, which I cannot remember the source, which involved crow and the passing down of memory via DNA. A person wore a mask and walked through a park harassing every crow he seen.

After a while, whenever he walked through the park, the crows would down and harass him in turn. What was interesting was that even years later, when the crows had babies, when the babies crows grew, they would also harass him although he never directly harassed these babies.

It was as if they inherited this response to this mask from their parents. When he did not where the mask, the crows left him alone. This shows that memories and programs (response programs) can actually be passed down to future generations.
So beliefs would be stored LONG TERM in the DNA itself. :shock: Wow! It totally makes sense. :? :geek:

So all those limitations (gravity, solid reality, money is hard to attract, etc) would be stored in our DNA and therefore by changing our beliefs via a NAP, we would change our DNA and unlock all kinds of hidden treasures there.

Hmmm :? Interesting :twisted:

Merlin
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

Haven't read the ebook yet but wow our subconscious beliefs are a powerful SOB
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

And yeah about the DNA thing, sometimes my girlfriend's personality reminds me of her dad's. She admits it as well. They both are stubborn and sometimes I talk to him and some of the things he says and believes are exactly like her. It's crazy.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

xcfastdude wrote:Haven't read the ebook yet but wow our subconscious beliefs are a powerful SOB
Yeah indeed :shock:

So basically, when we do a NAP to change a long term issue, we would literally need to change our DNA in order to attract that goal. :shock:

So DNA is not just for cellular changes, but also long term memory changes too.

Wow, I didn't see this one coming at all. :?

Merlin
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Merlin wrote:I like this ebook. :shock: You learn very cool things like this story here...
I once heard of an experiment that was done, which I cannot remember the source, which involved crow and the passing down of memory via DNA. A person wore a mask and walked through a park harassing every crow he seen.

After a while, whenever he walked through the park, the crows would down and harass him in turn. What was interesting was that even years later, when the crows had babies, when the babies crows grew, they would also harass him although he never directly harassed these babies.

It was as if they inherited this response to this mask from their parents. When he did not where the mask, the crows left him alone. This shows that memories and programs (response programs) can actually be passed down to future generations.
So beliefs would be stored LONG TERM in the DNA itself. :shock: Wow! It totally makes sense. :? :geek:

So all those limitations (gravity, solid reality, money is hard to attract, etc) would be stored in our DNA and therefore by changing our beliefs via a NAP, we would change our DNA and unlock all kinds of hidden treasures there.

Hmmm :? Interesting :twisted:

Merlin

Well yeah, I have noticed that before... When I was a teenager I went to see a psycho-genealogist to fix some problems I had, and it appears that the problem had been going on since at least 5 generations (I didn't know anything about my familiy beyond the 5th generation, but it might aswell be up to 10 or higher).

After reading this though I think it might be interesting testing a DNAP, to change DNA instead of beliefs, what do you think ?
New step ?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

xcfastdude wrote:And yeah about the DNA thing, sometimes my girlfriend's personality reminds me of her dad's. She admits it as well. They both are stubborn and sometimes I talk to him and some of the things he says and believes are exactly like her. It's crazy.
True but I thought that psychological concepts would be a THOUGHT or none tangible thing but what this guy is talking about is that the SM would store in the DNA long term memory concepts.

For example, I thought that my soul gave my physical body the concept of gravity before I was born but from this guy's pov, my parents would have transfered me this "gravity belief" FROM THE DNA ITSELF. :shock:

So by accessing that specific segment of my DNA and changing it using a NAP, I could possibly start flying. :lol:

Talk about fucked up stuff. :?

So now parents would be passing down BOTH physical AND psychological issues through these beliefs stored in their DNA.

Weeeeiiiiiiiiiird but also cool because we have the NAPs (Night Audio PROGRAMS) to reprogram them 1 by 1. :twisted:

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:After reading this though I think it might be interesting testing a DNAP, to change DNA instead of beliefs, what do you think ?
New step ?
Yeah well that's what this guy is saying here. That changing beliefs IS EXACTLY LIKE changing DNA.

We cannot change our DNA because for that we would have to get gene therapy and physically alter our cells but we can change our DNA by changing our beliefs.

So the SM would be the link between the psychological (beliefs) part and the physical (DNA) part.

I think it's nice though because many people are here for physical changes and thinking about changing our DNA can be hard to do but once you know that the DNA is changed by beliefs which are none physical, it can help a bit to simplify things and make it more possible.

Merlin