Bashar on reality: you are the reality you are in

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Bashar on reality: you are the reality you are in

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Bashar videos have broadened my perspective beyond what I thought possible.
Yes of course and that is why I have watched 100s of his videos and full seminars but I have yet to understand the mechanics of manifestation because if I did, I would already have everything that I want and I don't.

We may be close with the iNAPs and the 4 pillars but I haven't met anyone on this forum or anywhere else come to think of it, that have mastered ALL 4 big topics.

The person who TRULY masters the LOA can change his/her beliefs and jump to any other frequency like tuning the dial of a radio and so far, I never saw of even heard of a person who has done that.

I'm sick and tired of "cute information" that just make you sound smart on forum and cocktail parties, I want SOLID and lasting changes in my life and I have a feeling I'm not alone and so far, no one of these LOA gurus or channelers have said the right words to make us master the LOA.

They just plug their next book or seminar and yet I see the same people from 1 seminar to the next one telling me that nobody mastered it either.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Big 4 topics? Come on Merlin, don't you think you are exaggerating a little bit? Big 4 just means wealth, relationships and health right, what is the fourth topic?

Don't you think is a stetch to say NOBODY has attained realization in the Big 4 topics? Forbes is full of billionaires, as you are aware billionaires and millionaires have women raining all over them (and men too if they are female). I take it is almost a guarantee a millionaire and billionaire have the relationship side solved and surely a lot of them are not sick.

What is the fourth topic?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Big 4 topics? Come on Merlin, don't you think you are exaggerating a little bit? Big 4 just means wealth, relationships and health right, what is the fourth topic?
Physical/DNA Changes ;)

The closest one is Bob Proctor and Dr. Bruce Lipton.

They said that they have good health, they of course have attracted money, they are happily married but they have yet to do what some of us have done here like David who changed his hair color, Carbian growing an extra 2 inches, myself rebuilding the skin layers on my red spot, etc.

When I will see Bob and Bruce get younger and younger and not grayer and fatter, I will shut my big mouth and raise my glass to them but so far, they seem to be on the downhill slope. :?

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Oh I see Haha physical changes? Oh well, then yes, that is a very rough one.

Is pretty much borderline LTP, hell, pretty much? IT IS for radical changes.

So if looking how you want to look is part of the Big 4, then yes I agree no one that I know about have achieved it.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Oh I see Haha physical changes? Oh well, then yes, that is a very rough one.

Is pretty much borderline LTP, hell, pretty much? IT IS for radical changes.

So if looking how you want to look is part of the Big 4, then yes I agree no one that I know about have achieved it.
The LTP would be the BIG 5.

1- Health
2- Finances
3- Relationships
4- Physical CHanges
5- Instant Manifestation

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

I thikn LTP deserves an entire different categoty on its own, it encompass all of the other B4.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:I thikn LTP deserves an entire different categoty on its own, it encompass all of the other B4.
Yes I know, it's the GOD LEVEL type of NAP. :lol:

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

There is something I don't get about how "everything is already here" a lot of philosophies, have that at high levels souls are able to even create their own universes.

But since "everything is already here" does that mean, that even these beings are not creating anything, but simply are having the experiene of creating an universe my moving through those movie frames?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:There is something I don't get about how "everything is already here" a lot of philosophies, have that at high levels souls are able to even create their own universes.

But since "everything is already here" does that mean, that even these beings are not creating anything, but simply are having the experiene of creating an universe my moving through those movie frames?
Yeah, just like tuning to different radio stations that are already there, realities are like that but until you tune to them, you can't see them and if you do, you realize very quickly that you are not the one creating it but are just a consciousness observing it.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Something Bashar said in another one of his videos, is that for a lot of beings, the idea of beings living in a single planet is ridiculous and they say basically "Lol, they live in the surface of a ball?"

So either other races have mastered manifestation or they have interplanetary technology.