Bashar on reality: you are the reality you are in

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Bashar on reality: you are the reality you are in

Post by Merlin »

Just uploaded a new sample taken from a recent Bashar seminar. I kinda like this little conversation here regarding the process of creating reality.

From what I have learned, 68 to 76% of the people who are listening to this seminar will ascend and this means that we will understand that we don't live in a reality but that the reality is us. :shock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4VQfI1OsIw[/youtube]

I know it sounds strange but this doesn't vary a lot from what we have learned in this other video telling us that everything around us (objects, people, etc.) is created by us in our reality bubble.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSLmdpAshsk[/youtube]

As usual, time will tell and confirm. ;)

Merlin
MonsterLord

Re: Bashar on reality: you are the reality you are in

Post by MonsterLord »

Woa woa, so supposedly each of you are the entirety of the 3D?

All the stars, galaxies, etc.?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Woa woa, so supposedly each of you are the entirety of the 3D?

All the stars, galaxies, etc.?
From what I have heard from people who have ascended and came back in 3D is that this explosion of consciousness is like you would be sucked up from out of space where as you move up, you see and feel everyone on the planet and know that you are one with everything and then zoom out even more and see the galaxy we are in and then up again and as you go higher and higher, you learn that you are God creating all this reality.

You don't sense this consciousness expansion coming, you walk on the street and then one day BANG it hits you. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykO9aQFxYpE[/youtube]

It's like the video of Gregg Braden where at a very specific frequency, BANG, the formation totally changes so it looks like we are like that too. We are climbing up in vibration and we just don't even know how close we may be from this ascension vibration and we won't know until we hit that that frequency and then BANG. :SupNap:

Sounds crazy I know but as I just said, time will confirm this.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

So we then lose our bodies and become some kind of formless reality encompassing all (our) space?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:So we then lose our bodies and become some kind of formless reality encompassing all (our) space?
Well first of all this stuff is still too weird for my left brain so it's hard for me to believe it much less know everything about it. :lol:

From what I have learned though, is that we are given the choice to come back or not.

Now I don't know what I will do because I didn't have this consciousness expansion so maybe when/if I get it, I might not come back here but as of right now, I think that there are no better place to live but here however we must learn how to remove INSTANTLY ALL the limitations we have otherwise we are where we are right now with health issues, money issues, relationship and physical complexes or whatever problems you may have and don't know how to solve.

Given the choice, I would just learn how to shift my vibration instantly and VOILA, the LTP NAP would instantly be mastered and from this pov, I don't see anything better than that because if I do find something better, then I will simply use the LTP power and change my vibration and shift to this cooler reality and then shift again if I find a better one and so on.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Yeah, is basically like using computer hacks but in real life.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Yeah, is basically like using computer hacks but in real life.
Kind of yeah. It would be like downloading in 1 second all the information stored in ALL the HD that we can find on this planet as we speak. :lol:

Talk about mega brainwash and information overload. :twisted:

Bring it on. :SupNap: I'm sick and tired of feeling stupid. :?

Merlin
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

Been watching tons of Bashar vids lately.Truly has an empowering voice of knowledge.
"If you spend too much time thinking about a thing you'll never get it done."
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Raiko wrote:Been watching tons of Bashar vids lately.Truly has an empowering voice of knowledge.
Yup, you'll learn a lot but to put it in practice is another thing. :lol:

I don't think that I have learned a thing form Bashar that actually affected my day to day life. :?

It's just cool stuff to learn and talk about.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

It helps you believe, I dunno about you but I find it way easier to believe in manifestation when I know the mechanics rather than "Is just magic lulz!" "Is the law of attraction!"

If someone had told me about something beyond manifesting "what is possible" when the LOA thing came up I would just had shrugged it off. Fuck, I even remember reprehending a guy in a youtube video in 2006-2007 when he asked if he could use LOA to get a girl that had rejected him and I said something along the lines "No, you are just closing yourself to better possibilities by sticking to that. You can't influence other people."

Bashar videos have broadened my perspective beyond what I thought possible.