Genetic Beliefs

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Raiko

Genetic Beliefs

Post by Raiko »

Alright,now as the title says,Genetic Beliefs,in my opinion,are beliefs passed down from both parents while you are developing in your mothers womb.I was also recently informed that you can have beliefs before you even incarnate to lead a specific life destiny (thanks Merlin).I have a crazy theory about Genetic Beliefs:

I believe at a time way back before clothing was even developed we had the ability to alter our Reality (the aim of NAPS on this site).Down the road,a group of people felt this power should be "controlled" (WRONGO),and so they forcefully caused people to "restrict" their true potential.With the theory of Genetic Beliefs,this restriction was passed down to the offspring of the parents who had the restricting beliefs.At a time,we probably could run a chainsaw against our skin and not feel shit (cause nothing in the outside world limited us like today).The humans of today in my opinion is the overly evolved form of the humans of back then (incredibly weak physically).And that group who controlled them back then,evolved into the Government of today (come on,some of you had to see THAT coming).Now,here's where things get interesting:how would one go about finding those limiting genetic beliefs?Its one thing to find a belief you have from experience,but to find one from birth is a different story in my opinion.
"If you spend too much time thinking about a thing you'll never get it done."
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Genetic Beliefs

Post by Merlin »

Raiko wrote:Now,here's where things get interesting:how would one go about finding those limiting genetic beliefs?Its one thing to find a belief you have from experience,but to find one from birth is a different story in my opinion.
That will remain THE main problem of beliefs. They are invisible and it's not like we have a window behind our heads and by looking at it we would see that we left a limiting belief or 2 in there that needs to be cleaned. :lol:

The real answer is WE DON'T KNOW and NOBODY KNOWS. Anyone who will tell you that you are missing this or that belief or that you have to clear this or that limiting belief just don't know what they are talking about. If they REALLY knew, they would have ALL that they wanted RIGHT NOW.

I know that some people will say that we can ask ourselves a few questions to find our core belief(s) but I have yet to see a human being who have done that and master this area so well that they can find and remove ALL or ANY limiting belief they want and add any positive belief they desire in their SM.

Because the minute you do that, you become a God and can, if you want to, change your SM beliefs and then your entire reality.

The main goal of this incarnation is to NOT be a God like we are PRIOR to birth and AFTER death. Here we want to be the human sucker who don't know shit, who can't fly (we can fly but we forgot how) and can't do all the things we want to do.

Here it's running after love, running after money, running after good health when it falls apart, etc...

That's why when you listen to people who channels entities, they keep saying that we (humans) are living THE TOUGHEST INCARNATION OF ALL.

I'm telling you, we have to be crazy to come here my friend. :lol:

There is however a way to get out of this shit hole according to the spiritual community and they call it "The 5th Dimension Ascension".

From what I have read, some of us will "wake up" one day and get a download of information that will remove the "forgiveness veil" and then we will remember who we are, all those powers we forgot, etc...

Not sure if this is true but they seem to talk a lot about Ascension stuff. You can do research on Youtube about it if you want.

Other than that, you can always do an iNAP to attract abc powers but how strongly will you believe that you will get those powers? That's the million $ question.

We tested such a crazy NAP a few months ago and we failed miserably because we don't believe that we can become Gods again.

Good luck,

Merlin
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

Hm interesting.Merlin,I notice not too many people post on here,yet there's so many members.Are there just "lurkers" here?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Raiko wrote:Hm interesting.Merlin,I notice not too many people post on here,yet there's so many members.Are there just "lurkers" here?
Mostly yes. They just want to attract something (many want their ex BF back :roll: ) or money and when they read my free ebook and a few threads about the iNAP, they test it and don't come back.

This is typical of most forums. People come in take what they want and never come back.

Most of them have 0 posts which I find stupid because why would you register to a forum if you don't post? :?

We had a peak of traffic last winter when we were many testing a NAP to attract our main goal and when it failed, *POOF* 70% of the traffic dropped.

I don't see a lot of discussions between members either which tells me that people don't come here to make new friends but to get their goals.

Merlin
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

Well I have to admit that was also my first intention.Though posting on here and seeing the responses has inspired me to get to know the various "personalities" on this site.I've read past posts on here and one of them was actually about Genetic Beliefs.I just wanted to bring it back up again since it was posted back in like 2009-2010 to see if any new info had been brought up.
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

How funny.People come on here wanting girlfriends and money.I came on here trying to see if I could create Fire from thin air or Teleport.Oh,how diverse people are.Also,regarding 5th Dimension Ascension, I believe its the same case as Chakras.Couldn't you make a belief for all the "power ups" you get from a 5th Dimension Ascension,rather than just wanting for it to occur magically.In all honesty,things like that are no different from how people thought of 2012.I've come to learn that you advance and grow at your OWN speed.If there is some world wide ascension,and you get affected by it and other people as well,then I think you created it in your Reality Bubble based off of strong belief.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Raiko wrote:If there is some world wide ascension,and you get affected by it and other people as well,then I think you created it in your Reality Bubble based off of strong belief.
Yeah I know. As with anything else, you take some and leave the rest.

If it comes then it comes and if it doesn't then it's life as usual. I talked about it because you mentioned gaining super powers so you have NAPs on one hand and the 5D ascension on the other.

Can either one make it work? I have no clue and we will see what happens.

Merlin
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

Indeed we will.
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Yes; this is very wierd. According to Yogananda a great Yogi.

Human beings as pure souls are "Causal Beings"; these Beings according to him are very powerful able to create even universes and do whatwver they want.

This is when it get wierd.... according to him as souls we are made OF THE EXACT SAME "STUFF" as God; yes capital G.

The difference between these beings and God is like ocean water and the ocean itself.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:This is when it get wierd.... according to him as souls we are made OF THE EXACT SAME "STUFF" as God; yes capital G.
Why weird, this makes sense and many others are going in that direction.

You see, to understand the true power behind life, you must go back to the source of energy behind people and everything else we see like plants, animals, rocks, etc...

Science has proven a long time ago that EVERYTHING is made up of atoms but those atoms are not solid so they are little balls of light and energy as shown in this diagram.

So now the logical explanation would be that God (whatever that means) is behind those atoms, behind the electrical and magnetic fields that are creating these atoms that are creating people and everything else.

In other words, God or this source of life is NOT some old white hair human being because this dude would not be at the source here, the atoms of his body would be at the source and then, you would have to drill down even more to find what it is that gives those atoms this energy and life.

On top of that, science has proven many different cases of reincarnation by putting young kids under hypnosis and get lots of details as to their prior life and then confirming the information those kids were talking about, proving that the soul can live PRIOR to birth and therefore, after the end of the previous life.

So if the soul exist outside of the body and this has no matter therefore no atoms, this would mean that the soul is different from matter. In other words, you can't create consciousness with atoms.

This is just pure 100% analytical and logical deduction here. Nothing spiritual so far.

So on one hand we have atoms and solid matter that is not aware of itself and on the other hand we have consciousness who is aware of that matter and can extract some kind of feeling by watching it.

Which brings me back to my DVD/Laser beam analogy. The DVD is just pure matter, it cannot watch itself and extract some type of emotion or entertainment unless you include a 2nd component which is the laser beam so that it starts reading and playing the DVD content and then see what it contains (movies, images, etc) and extract some type of experience from it (joy, sadness, etc).

So this God or Source Energy would either be 2 different things (matter and consciousness) or 1 main thing that split itself to become BOTH matter (DVD and Reality) AND consciousness (oversouls, souls) to extract some type of life experience including becoming physical beings like humans and extracting a life experience from each life.

Just look around you. All you see is matter (people, objects, etc) but to see those, you need to have a consciousness. Some would argue and say that it's the matter of your brain that can make you see and feel any emotions while you look at this outside matter but I would disagree.

You see, atoms are like Lego blocks. No matter how many blocks you will put together, there will NOT be a magical number of blocks that will suddenly make this Lego structure come alive and think on its own.

To me, matter and consciousness are 2 different things. Makes perfect sense to me. :?

Merlin