Aliens

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Raiko

Re: Aliens

Post by Raiko »

To be honest,once I die I never want to come back on this planet.Lol,watch me die and then get reincarnated and the same thing that's happening right now happens in my next life and I remember everything that happened in this life and I'm just like "OMG...not again...I THOUGHT THAT HEART ATTACK IN MY LAST LIFE WAS MY TICKET OUT OF HERE"!!!
"If you spend too much time thinking about a thing you'll never get it done."
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Raiko wrote:Absolutely.In the past,I've met people who betrayed me when I gave them info,back stabbers,and even blackmailing assholes.But,like I've said numerous times,I'm "drawn" here.I post here EVERY NIGHT.And I talk on here EVERY NIGHT XD.
Ok but you won't learn how to become a God again because if I don't know, nobody here don't know either so you won't learn it from this forum.

Trust me, if there was a way to manifest anything instantly, I would have done the NAP a looooooong time ago.

We are still missing a few piece of the LOA puzzle. We are close but not all the way there yet.

Most LOA forums will use the old "read this affirmation X amount of times before going to bed and visualize this or that" and won't even know why they do it because they mostly don't know or talk about the power of the SM much less know that it contains beliefs which can alter their reality.

I believe it has something to do with adding emotions in our NAPs because emotions could be the language our SM is talking rather than just words.

If this is it, then you arrive at the right time because once we start manipulating our beliefs, then the whole world is ours.

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Raiko wrote:To be honest,once I die I never want to come back on this planet.Lol,watch me die and then get reincarnated and the same thing that's happening right now happens in my next life and I remember everything that happened in this life and I'm just like "OMG...not again...I THOUGHT THAT HEART ATTACK IN MY LAST LIFE WAS MY TICKET OUT OF HERE"!!!
Yeah I know me too but it looks like our souls are masochists or something like that because we seem to die and come back here over and over and over again. :roll:

I don't know how many times I said that once I die, the 1st thing I will do is kick my soul between the legs for incarnating me in this shit hole once again. :twisted:

If I manage to learn how to add and remove beliefs at will and therefore manipulate my reality as I want to, then I will say THANK YOU to my soul, you just save yourself one hell of a beating. :lol:

Merlin
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

I agree with the emotions part.When you think about it,words are just sounds that we use to comprehend communication.Bees buzz at each other.They understand each other,but we don't understand them and vice versa.Our emotions are the only thing that are natural to us (we had to learn how to talk).To be honest with you though,I actually can't think of a way for it to be possible to become a God with NAPS (though,this could be me).I feel as though if somehow we find a way to stay IN the Theta state for however long we need and control it (rather than go through the sleep cycle which will take you through different brainwave states),then it'll be easier.I say easier rather than possible because the guy that changed his hair color proved NAPS are legit.All I'm saying is that there is also perhaps a parallel reality where its possible without NAPS.Here's my approach:

Find a way to attain a Theta Trance (through Meditation or an NAP that keeps you consciously unconscious in the Trance) and then start implanting the beliefs.You can also do the same for getting rid of the beliefs.After a while,make a belief that you can instantly manifest whatever you want then bam,you've cleared the game.
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

Hahaha.Well,maybe our Souls enjoy the thrill of the game.After waking up,I know I am.Though that sure as fuck doesn't mean I'd ever do it again... :roll:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Raiko wrote:Find a way to attain a Theta Trance (through Meditation or an NAP that keeps you consciously unconscious in the Trance) and then start implanting the beliefs.You can also do the same for getting rid of the beliefs.After a while,make a belief that you can instantly manifest whatever you want then bam,you've cleared the game.
Yeah that would make sense. Either way, we are close and we need that last piece of the LOA puzzle and then we are free.

Gotta go now, nice talking to ya. Again, post if you have questions or if you found something cool. Post in the SM forum if it's NAPs or belief related.

Cheers,

Merlin
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

Have a good day/night depending on where you live :).
neil61

Post by neil61 »

Raiko wrote:To be honest,once I die I never want to come back on this planet.Lol,watch me die and then get reincarnated and the same thing that's happening right now happens in my next life and I remember everything that happened in this life and I'm just like "OMG...not again...I THOUGHT THAT HEART ATTACK IN MY LAST LIFE WAS MY TICKET OUT OF HERE"!!!
Reminds me of Stephen Kings, Dark Tower books (sorry if you not read it, you only need to read about 6000 pages to know what I'm talking about) :lol:
neil61

Post by neil61 »

@Merlin have you/could you try Jim Francis MP and PK problem solving to find that missing 1%.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

neil61 wrote:@Merlin have you/could you try Jim Francis MP and PK problem solving to find that missing 1%.
yes the Mental Pendulum technique was a technique that we tested back in 2010-11 in the private forum. Everybody read the ebook and tested it but in the end the conclusion is ALWAYS the same...

It's NOT the technique that you use it's the BELIEF that you have that will give you the result you have. SO if you have doubts then the MP will not work or, like it did for me, work on coin flips but do poorly when money was involved (Roulette) because of limiting beliefs on Money.

Merlin