Aliens

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Raiko

Re: Aliens

Post by Raiko »

Hm.I see.
"If you spend too much time thinking about a thing you'll never get it done."
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

But something interesting to think about:If they did create us and wouldn't kill us,why would they let us kill each other for so many years?Why not spread freedom and truth across the planet?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Raiko wrote:But something interesting to think about:If they did create us and wouldn't kill us,why would they let us kill each other for so many years?Why not spread freedom and truth across the planet?
From what I have learned in the spiritual communities, our own souls (Collective Consciousness) would have created this Earth to live the Human Life that I was talking about in the other thread.

The main goal of this Human Game would be to go from Gods to stupid humans who forget everything when coming here just to see what kind of life experience we would extract by having all these limiting beliefs and limitations (diseases, lack of money, not able to manifest, etc...).

Earth would be like a playground for the crazy and adventurous souls.

So they used their DNA to create the physical bodies but our souls incarnated into those ape bodies.

Merlin
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

I see.So basically,our Souls are that of Aliens/Gods,we just "play the game" in Human Bodies.Hahaha.
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

I wonder how they'd respond if a "player" woke everyone up and made them realize they're Gods...
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Raiko wrote:I wonder how they'd respond if a "player" woke everyone up and made them realize they're Gods...
Those are called Lightworkers. It's those humans that do a lot of meditation and you can find them in spiritual/energy healing forums. they do astral travel at night and they know the game we play when we wake up in the morning and also the overall human game of forgetting who we really are and that it's time for us to wake up and remember who we are and regain our God like powers which is basically learn how to shift our vibration instantly and when we want to in order to manifest anything right away.

Although, this goes against The Human Game of playing the dumb ass human who can't do shit because we forgot it all.

You are on the forum that is the closest to regaining all those power because EVERYTHING IS BELIEF BASED and if you want to change anything in your reality, you will have to learn HOW to change your belief on the fly. The second you learn or remember this, you go back to the God you were before you incarnated here.

You can grow taller instantly, change your hair/eye/skin color instantly, change anything you see in front of you because if you don't like your red car for example, if you shift your beliefs, you shift your vibration and you shift realities too and go to another parallel reality where your car is now blue or silver.

You want cash? There is a parallel reality where there is a pile of cash on your kitchen table, but for that, you will need to shift your vibration and reality to see it and that means you will have to remove the limiting beliefs in your SM that stops you from doing that shift and then implant the belief(s) that will enable you to do it.

We called this the LTP NAP and tested it but failed. If it would have worked, we would be like in the movie Lucy. It would be ugly. :lol:

The spiritual world also believes in a radical shift in consciousness coming soon and they call it the 5th Dimension Ascension. You might want to do research on this if you want to.

Merlin
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

Wow.So technically,were cheating right now XD.Hahahaha.Maybe my Vibrations finally kicked up to the level of a God so I got transferred over here.As I mentioned in my introduction,I've been a Spiritual Worker/Psion for 3 years.Meditation is pretty natural to me.I guess my main focus is studying more on this site,and then learning stay in a Deep Meditative Trance that brings me to Theta Level.But still,I felt drawn to this site.Maybe that's part of the game.Certain "key places" that bump you up XDDD.
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

Learning Astral Projection has been my focus for 5 years but to no avail I've only come close to inducing Sleep Paralysis.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Raiko wrote:Learning Astral Projection has been my focus for 5 years but to no avail I've only come close to inducing Sleep Paralysis.
Yeah well that's the main "problem" of this forum, we are all "very close" but without key breakthroughs we are still this weak powerless human that can't do shit and are afraid to die, get cancer who keep running after love and money. :roll:

I would say we are 99% there but without that last 1% which will reveal us how to shift our vibration at will, we won't go nowhere and we will die old and sick like every other humans. Now of course the second we die we will go "Ah shit, so THAT was the missing piece on how to do it all". :roll: :lol:

So if you find ANY TIPS in an astral travel or during meditation, PLEASE let us know what you found.

Merlin
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

Absolutely.In the past,I've met people who betrayed me when I gave them info,back stabbers,and even blackmailing assholes.But,like I've said numerous times,I'm "drawn" here.I post here EVERY NIGHT.And I talk on here EVERY NIGHT XD.