Aliens

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Raiko

Aliens

Post by Raiko »

Do any of you believe in Aliens/Extraterrestrials? At a time,I use to believe in a being named Enki who was the God of Genetics,but I fell out of that.I'm a Spiritual Atheist.People criticize me for not believing in a God,but I don't care.Anyways,what are your views of races besides Humans?Personally,I believe they exist and are like the people on the site (aware that they are Gods in control of they're reality and are solely working towards it),only bigger in quantity,and wider in knowledge.
"If you spend too much time thinking about a thing you'll never get it done."
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Aliens

Post by Merlin »

One you believe the concept of God splitting itself into many different souls, each one with its unique vibration and reality perception, what's stopping you from shifting your beliefs to the point where you not only look different from a Humans but are also born elsewhere than planet Earth?

It's really not that far fetched when you think about it. David changed his DNA to the point where he started growing blond hair instead of his usual brown hair so if beliefs changes your DNA, you are a few beliefs away from not only getting rid of diseases, and play with your physical body look but also change your physical location by shifting your vibration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00jqrMj38l4[/youtube]

The person who says that is named Darryl Anka and he pretends that he channels this ET entity named Bashar from another planet.

Now I can't prove that this Bashar is real or not but this explanation of teleportation is totally awesome and logical too.

Merlin
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

Hm.Interesting.I just wish he didn't shout so much in the video lol
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Raiko wrote:Hm.Interesting.I just wish he didn't shout so much in the video lol
You take what you like and throw away what you don't like. Same as everything else anyway.

Merlin
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

Off topic,but I'd just like to say the rain tonight out here in California sure is beautiful.A Martial Arts Competition wouldn't be to bad right now with the rain in the background
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

Do you guys also believe in the treaty between Aliens and the Government?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Raiko wrote:Do you guys also believe in the treaty between Aliens and the Government?
I heard about that too. In 1954 I think.

Then again, who cares. They keep covering up everything so even if this is true, we will never hear about it.

Merlin
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

*Cheers to the last statement
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

I was reading some of it.Got a little freaked out and scared.Though,I guess aliens are also a "test" to see if I'll succumb to fear.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Raiko wrote:I was reading some of it.Got a little freaked out and scared.Though,I guess aliens are also a "test" to see if I'll succumb to fear.
Nah, I stopped worrying about it a long time ago. If they wanted to kill us, they wouldn't waste their time and lives coming down here with guns like they do in the movie Independence Day, they would simply drop in the air a virus that would attack ONLY the DNA of humans and that would kill us all and then they would come down here and have the whole planet to themselves.

I heard that this was possible in a scientific TV show where the scientist said that they have isolated the DNA of the mosquito and if they would send this virus in the air, it would kill ONLY the mosquitoes so if poor little humans can think and create such a device, I'm sure if there are Aliens above, they have the technology too.

I believe that they created us using a mix of their DNA and the DNA of apes on Earth but that's just my pov here so the last thing they would do is want to kill us. Why would kill the beings that you created in the first place.

Just my 2 cents.

Merlin