Ok it's time to be honest here....

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Ok it's time to be honest here....

Post by Merlin »

Who told Scarlett Johansson about the LTP NAP??? :evil:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVt32qoyhi0[/youtube]

Merlin :lol:
MonsterLord

Re: Ok it's time to be honest here....

Post by MonsterLord »

Holy Crap ! Perhaps the NAPs are really getting us closer; in turn we are experiencing a reality with LTP elements more present; like movies about it.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Holy Crap ! Perhaps the NAPs are really getting us closer; in turn we are experiencing a reality with LTP elements more present; like movies about it.
:lol: :lol:

Good point. :D

Btw, I'm not sure here why they called her Lucy but in the "Evolution of Man" there was a 3.5 Million year old skeleton they found in Africa that separated the apes from the men because of a knee joint that could lock in and make us walk straight and they named that skeleton LUCY. It was kind of a missing link between men and apes.

Here's a sample of PBS documentary called "Finding Lucy".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPit_Mca8dM[/youtube]

So in a sense, if they really gave name Lucy to the movie based on that archeological find then maybe they are telling us what is the next evolution of man confirming what the spiritual community kept talking about regarding the 5D Ascension. Then again it's just a movie but there seems to be a few of these lately on the true potential of human beings. Limitless was another one on that topic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOLqNOfzus4[/youtube]

Maybe Hollywood knows something we don't. :?

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Something wierd happened a few seconds ago.....

I was debating in another forum something that have nothing to do with what we discuss here and a guy came in the thread and posted this to me:

"the truth is that what you see of the world around you is only the interpretation that your limited mind, influenced by its limited senses, and conditioned by its beliefs imposes upon the otherwise empty particles called Atoms."

Wierd; isnt it ?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:"the truth is that what you see of the world around you is only the interpretation that your limited mind, influenced by its limited senses, and conditioned by its beliefs imposes upon the otherwise empty particles called Atoms."

Wierd; isnt it ?
Yes and no.

I think that more and more people are waking up regarding this so called "solid reality". There's more and more movies and TV shows about just that.

It's true that movies are just movies but science and especially Quantum Physics tells us that all this crazy stuff may not be that crazy after all and the reality around us might not be what we think of it.

Have you watched the movie "What the Bleep do we know?". I think my "crazy journey" started with this movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DscdnUE1u24[/youtube]

Merlin
greeklifter

Post by greeklifter »

I think I missed something....

What is LTP?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

greeklifter wrote:I think I missed something....

What is LTP?
A VERY weird NAP that didn't work. :mrgreen:

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

I think the writers really went over the top and exaggerated the powers a lot. Going from what I read from the film summary.

Telekinesis and telepathy is okay as she is supposed to represent humanity 100% potential; but at the end her powers get so ridiculous she basically beces a goddess.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:but at the end her powers get so ridiculous she basically beces a goddess.
We are Gods... with TONS of limiting beliefs. That's all.

Remove those and we can do whatever we want to our reality and people and things in it.

I mean don't you already know this by now with all the talks we had on this? :?

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:but at the end her powers get so ridiculous she basically beces a goddess.
We are Gods... with TONS of limiting beliefs. That's all.

Remove those and we can do whatever we want to our reality and people and things in it.

I mean don't you already know this by now with all the talks we had on this? :?

Merlin
Yes I know that; thanks to you btw. But what I mean is that for most people you say full potential and if they are daring imagine telekinesis; the most daring ones imagine angels. Very few go into godhood.

So I can relate to it on a personal level; but most people wont.

But who knows; perhaps this is a way to present these revolutionary ideas to the masses.