A rumbler perspective

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Gurok

A rumbler perspective

Post by Gurok »

Good day to everyone I hope that all is well you. After watching a video about the holographic universe on YouTube I have made some interesting observations, scientists have now come to the conclusion that a very large portion of everything is "empty space" (aka nothingness). Viewing the world from this perspective I came to the conclusion that I do not truly exist nor does the world (I know strange huh). All that exist is only the "potential to exist". Wait? What?!! Yes! That is what I said the "potential to exist". How can that be? Truly everything that is happening around me exists because it is "real".

To get a understanding of this concept we have to go into how the "mind" works it has been documented many times by scientist that the mind cannot tell the difference between what is "real" and what is imaginative take TV for instance scientist have learned that the mind does not actively discriminate the difference between something that is happening on TV or something that is happening in "real life". Yeah so what? What does this have to do with the potential to exist? I have come to the conclusion that the only way for “something” that has the "potential to exist" to appear to exist (aka being real) is through the "mind"!

Then that means in order for me to see something that has the potential to exist I would have to be looking at it from the "mind" but how can you see nothingness from your mind that is inside of your head? Well I have come to conclusion the only way for this phenomenon can take place is that my "mind" is not inside of my head but I am inside of my “mind”! As I explained before the mind cannot tell the difference between what is “real” and what is not” real” and if that is the case the mind would not be able to tell the difference between “something that exist” or has the “potential to exist”, in other words if something has the “potential to exist” then it does exist as far as the “mind” is concerned.

You see it is because of the mind not being able to filter the difference between potential existences or what is "real" that I “see “and “experience” the world around me. How can this apply to beliefs? I come to the conclusion that if I am not “real” and the world around me is not “real” how can my beliefs be “real”? I have been testing a special type of nap I will let others know how it goes as “time” (time does not really exist but I will use here hehe) goes on. Thank you for reading have a wonderful day.
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: A rumbler perspective

Post by Merlin »

Gurok wrote:I have been testing a special type of nap I will let others know how it goes as “time” (time does not really exist but I will use here hehe) goes on.
Cool can't wait to hear it.

I have talked about the illusion of Time and 3D Reality on my website here in case you are interested...

http://www.merlinworld.com/research-reality.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.merlinworld.com/research.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The problem is NOT regarding whether the reality is real or not because Quantum Physics has proven way back in 1911 that the solid world is made up of atoms and atoms are empty inside so this means that everything that we see is just a projection, an Electro-Magnetic illusion and it looks like our beliefs is the "thermostat" that controls that EM field we are sending out to these atoms to give a 3D "solid" shape to our reality.

This being said the problem is about MASTERING that EM field we are creating or sending out to the atoms around us and changing them at will so that we can change this 3D illusion and recreate a world that what we want in it (ex: people that we love and want to help us and not rob or hurt us, attract money more easily or bypass money and instantly manifest what we want, etc..).

So despite living in a 3D reality created by my consciousness, I still do not have full control over what I send out so that I can control what I see in this reality. At least not yet.

Merlin
Gurok

Post by Gurok »

That is a wonderful perspective Merlin. Control seems to be the main stumbling block however, I think there is a reason why our "minds" run on autopilot and we do not have full control over our "mind" and "reality". Imagine how much energy(attention) and concentration we would have to have to keep the illusion going and acting correctly, say for instance we did have "full control" and by that I mean "full control" to the point where we can change the weather, move planets, and solar systems! That is a lot of attention to detail we would have to keep in "mind". Say for instance I had "full control" of what I see and I wanted to make it rain, well how much rain? How many rain drops? There is only so much rain the planet can handle, and it is different requirements for rain in each part of the planet so I might just end up flooding most of the world LOL. I do not know about anyone else but when I say to myself do not think about pink elephants the first thing that pops in my "mind" is pink elephants LOL. Take this scenario lets just say that I had "full control" and I am not trying to think about gravity and I say to myself do not think about gravity! DO NOT THINK ABOUT GRAVITY! All of a sudden *poof* I am flying off the planet as well as everything else LOL. So it comes down to how I effectively communicate with this "nothingness" which is what I am trying to test with new nap. Thank you Merlin for all of your research and work that you do.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Gurok wrote:I think there is a reason why our "minds" run on autopilot and we do not have full control over our "mind" and "reality".
From what I learned, the reality that we see depends on the vibration we are in and the main source of control of that vibration is our Subconscious Mind. According to Dr. Bruce Lipton, our SM is in charge of our vibration 95% of the day and the Conscious Mind only 5%.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGi8KFraN-U[/youtube]

So yes the CM can set you at a specific vibration but you will have to MAINTAIN that vibration and we don't have the patience for that because the door bell rings or someone calls or text you on the phone and *poof* that CM vibration goes away and who takes over of your vibration? Yup you guessed it, your SM again.

So the main goal here is to try to find a way to master the reprogramming of our SM so that once we do and make us vibrate at X vibration, we won't have to use our CM and our concentration, our SM will do all the job for us.
Gurok wrote:So it comes down to how I effectively communicate with this "nothingness" which is what I am trying to test with new nap.
This "nothingness" that you are talking about here...could it be your Subconscious or Higher Mind? Because I believe that these 2 are closely related and are at the command of our vibration.

What are you telling this "nothingness" btw if you don't mind sharing?

Merlin
Gurok

Post by Gurok »

This "nothingness" that you are talking about here...could it be your Subconscious or Higher Mind? Because I believe that these 2 are closely related and are at the command of our vibration.

What are you telling this "nothingness" btw if you don't mind sharing?
Hello Again Merlin,

Thank you again Merlin for asking a wonderful question. Coming from my perspective the “Subconscious Mind” or the “Higher Mind” only exists as concepts. To me there is actually just “One Mind” and that exists only as a concept as well. The “Subconscious Mind”, “Conscious Mind”, “God”, “Vibration” or “Universe” are all concepts coming from the sea of “nothingness” which is just “Pure Potential”, and I would like to be very clear when I say this “NONE “and I mean “NONE” of these concepts are wrong.

Neither one takes away from the other because they are all “Pure Potential” all has the potential to “exist” but there is a contradiction to this which is “nothing” truly exist, it can only “potentially exist” but that does not mean that these things are less “real” to the one who is perceiving it. So if you wish for your “beliefs” to carry “solidity” then go right ahead no one can prove with a hundred percent conviction that you are wrong.

As far as what I am telling this “Nothingness” (Pure Potential) that will have to wait until later when I can better articulate it into words. Anyway good day to everyone, and please Merlin keep up the fantastic work.