What is Merlin's "MT"...?

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
dd912

What is Merlin's "MT"...?

Post by dd912 »

So I am a new user and I have been on the new users page. I have been to all of the pages and read through the first few pages (if possible) for each. And a word or acronym as come up that I don't understand. On the page for the most recent NAP format, Merlin refers to someone using her pendulum and that he used he MT for the most efficient number of lines used in the goal nap. What is a MT...?
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: What is Merlin's "MT"...?

Post by Merlin »

Hi dd912 and welcome to our board :D
dd912 wrote:What is a MT...?
MT stands for Muscle Testing. It's basically a method to train your Subconscious Mind to know what is a YES and a NO so that once it knows, you can ask it a question and get a muscle response.

You can train it here...

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=6&t=844" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Now you need to know that EVEN if you have trained your SM to give you a YES or NO answer, your SM might not always give you the right answer.

From what I learned, certain topics is not viewed as important for your SM and will give you all kinds of false answers so it's not very reliable.

I don't know how to make it 100% reliable right now so if you decide to do this, just take those answers with a grain of salt.

Merlin
dd912

Re: What is Merlin's "MT"...?

Post by dd912 »

Thank you...! :D I will check it out.