Anyone else have read "Busting Loose from the MoneyGame"?

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
neil61

Re: Anyone else have read "Busting Loose from the MoneyGame"?

Post by neil61 »

Ok so I will read through your above link when I have more time. Sorry I am a such a noob when it comes to all these "experts" talk of parallel universes. The one that gets me scratching my head is that our reality is created by us. So before humans whose thoughts created the universe, space, stars etc . If everything is an illusion then how can anything be older than humans to create it.
Maybe I should just shut up. : )
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

neil61 wrote:If everything is an illusion then how can anything be older than humans to create it.
Because it's not the physical body of the Human that creates the reality and older objects than humans but the consciousness or soul part.

Think of a person who never saw a sock or glove before and when you put it on your hand. That person may think that the glove is alive (just like kids believe puppet theaters where the puppeteers just put a sock on their hands) but in fact if you remove the glove from your hand, it just falls flat on the table and THEN you realize that it was not the glove (aka physical body) that was alive but the hand (aka soul) that makes the glove alive.

I know this stuff is getting very spiritual and you may draw the line here but for me that's what it is, the souls creating this planet and these physical bodies and insert themselves inside of them to make them move as if they are alive when in fact, when the soul leaves, the body falls like a rock on the ground.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

neil61 wrote:Ok so I will read through your above link when I have more time. Sorry I am a such a noob when it comes to all these "experts" talk of parallel universes. The one that gets me scratching my head is that our reality is created by us. So before humans whose thoughts created the universe, space, stars etc . If everything is an illusion then how can anything be older than humans to create it.
You dont create anything; it is already there. You just focus on the reality that is already there; just like a dvd laser doesnt create the movie; it just reads the dvd information that already exists to put the movie in the screen.
neil61

Post by neil61 »

Thanks for that answer Merlin it makes it easier to understand.

So I'm just a puppet with gods hand up my arse :lol:
Just kidding.
Are we all part of one giant soul that then our Physical bodies add individuality to.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

neil61 wrote:Thanks for that answer Merlin it makes it easier to understand.

So I'm just a puppet with gods hand up my arse :lol:
Just kidding.
Are we all part of one giant soul that then our Physical bodies add individuality to.
In a sense yes. :lol:

But here's the fun part, YOU ARE GOD, not ALL of it but a small part of that creative source. One analogy I found interesting is that each human, animal, plant, rock, planet, star , galaxy is like drops of water but if you put them all together, they create this Ocean that we call God.

In other words, just like a drop of water has the same creative power than the sea, just at a much much smaller scale, our soul is like a drop or small part of God and we have the same creative power, also, just at a smaller scale. God is not separate from you, You are God, at least a small portion of it.

It's just that on this planet, we do not remember that we have this amazing creative power because in this incarnation on this planet, we decided to cut ourselves from this power just to play the Human Game where we are dumb as a nut, see no God, no spirit guides, hear no higher mind, see no auras, have no telepathy, etc...

When you die, you go back to the soul level and then you remember that you had all this creative power but decided to forget about it to play that stupid Human Game. :lol:

Strange huh.

Merlin
neil61

Post by neil61 »

Cool can't wait till I go to work tomorrow and tell everyone that I'm god :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

neil61 wrote:Cool can't wait till I go to work tomorrow and tell everyone that I'm god :lol:
:lol: :lol: