Trading discussions

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Trading discussions

Post by Merlin »

Alright so here it is, the thread to talk about trading.

That should give the SM forum a break. If you have any questions or just wanna talk about the markets, post it here...

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Trading discussions

Post by Merlin »

xcfastdude wrote:I found this website called marketsmastered.com that looks interesting. This guy has a system that he believes can work for people who are looking to pick up stock market trading part-time. It's supposed to be simple to understand and teaches you the basics. It's kind of hard to know if it's a scam or not, though since I don't know anything about this stuff.
Most trading system programmer who have a solid system will let you use their system for a few days. If they sell it then it better be in the 1000s of $ otherwise it's not solid. After all, why would you sell $500 a system that brings you $5000 month after month?

Merlin
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

You're probably right Merlin. I looked up the reviews for that system and most of them were negative. Gonna keep looking for a system I can use to get started.
frontiermarine

Post by frontiermarine »

i've always been interested in trading, but was scared to lose money as i didnt know how to trade,merlin are you still going to sell a system when you go back to trading?and which trading website did you use?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

frontiermarine wrote:i've always been interested in trading, but was scared to lose money as i didnt know how to trade,
That's normal, we are always a but scared of what we don't know. Back then it was scary because trading meant taking a big chunk of your retirement money and sending it to brokers and let them invest while you play golf but when comes a market crash, those brokers are covering their asses and the ones of their best clients so chances are your broker won't even have the time to call you that day and you will learn that you lost everything by watching the 6 o'clock news. :?

Today things have changed, investors don't trust their brokers and the markets so they want to be there the very second the crash happens if it happens, to be able to be the very first ones to sell your stocks, futures or forex pairs to reduce your losses. To do this, you need a "direct access" to the live markets so that you can see the price go up and down at every second.

The problem with that is that I don't want to waste my entire day looking at stock charts because it's boring and the minute you go to the bathroom, you can come back and the market may have exploded so I let my computer trade for me so that if something starts to move, I can be away or sleeping and I won't miss the big move of the day because my computer will get me out or in the trade.
frontiermarine wrote:merlin are you still going to sell a system when you go back to trading?
At first I wanted to make money with roulette and trading with my system and keep it to myself and not having to sell or lease it to anyone but it looks like my Higher Mind doesn't want me to go that way and wants me to lease it to other traders so that they too can make money using it too.
frontiermarine wrote:and which trading website did you use?
Trading website??? For what?

Merlin
frontiermarine

Post by frontiermarine »

sorry what i meant was the website that you implemented your automated system in
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

frontiermarine wrote:sorry what i meant was the website that you implemented your automated system in
You mean where to get it when it's finished programing? It should be at TradeStation.com which is a mix of everything. They are brokers, a direct access providers to the markets, they have a charting software which let people add to it a trading system like mine so that the system can be used by your PC to Buy and Sell on it's own and the money that you win or lose is directly linked to your trading account.

My system is not available because it's not completely programmed yet and back tested to see if it stood the test of time and forward tested to see how well it would do these next few days and weeks.

Trust me on that one, I know what it's like to lose a lot of money and the last thing I want is to lose some more or lose the money invested by others who use my system so it will be rock solid or you won't see it on the market that's for sure. :lol:

So far so good though, it would have made about $800 this week with 2 days left to go and made $1,800 last week. I want it to make between $5,000 and $10,000 each month on average.

Merlin
frontiermarine

Post by frontiermarine »

Merlin wrote:
So far so good though, it would have made about $800 this week with 2 days left to go and made $1,800 last week. I want it to make between $5,000 and $10,000 each month on average.

Merlin
that's great, I'll definitely buy your system once you perfect it, gotta love businesses/trading where its automated and you don't have to do anything once you have everything set up, after this i would also love to try out the mobile app business aswell
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

frontiermarine wrote:
Merlin wrote:

Merlin
that's great, I'll definitely buy your system once you perfect it,
It won't be a buy but a lease around $1,000/month which may sound high but then again, if it pays you between $5,000 and $10,000 each month, I'm sure you won't mind. ;)

Pretty much everyone I know is watching very closely this trading system development :lol: but who wouldn't. I would have almost killed to have this system 10 years ago. :?

Merlin
xcfastdude

Post by xcfastdude »

We have faith in you Merlin. Be patient with the new system and
keep working hard. I keep getting the feeling that we're all getting
close to a breakthrough. That or maybe I'm just high off the
nap #6 today :lol: