Supernatural or Super Science?

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
MonsterLord

Supernatural or Super Science?

Post by MonsterLord »

Talking about manifestation, specially the broken stuff like LTP, instant manifestation, the mini-cooper experience, etc.

Some guys might say, this is the realm where we start to go really from magic trickery into the supernatural.

However, others may view that it is actually a Super Science we are just beginning to understand, just like earlier humans did not understood thunder and when they saw it they attributed it to Zeus.

So what is your take on this? Just curious.
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Supernatural or Super Science?

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Some guys might say, this is the realm where we start to go really from magic trickery into the supernatural.

However, others may view that it is actually a Super Science we are just beginning to understand, just like earlier humans did not understood thunder and when they saw it they attributed it to Zeus.

So what is your take on this? Just curious.
Yeah, I think Gregg Braden said that Spirituality is Science not explained yet. :lol:

I know that some might not like it when I post videos from Bashar because it's a bit weird and not "too scientific" but the reason I like the guy is because he always said "logical things" like this clip here where he explains teleportation.

Science may not know this (although I doubt it because if NASA or the super nerds in the top secret governments departments who are used to play with EM fields don't know this, I would be VERY surprised), listen to how simple teleportation could be...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00jqrMj38l4[/youtube]

So EVERYTHING, not just the LOA and manifesting goals but physical objects and even people can appear and disappear just by being bombarded with a specific EM frequency/vibration.

Fascinating stuff for a nerd like me. :geek:

Merlin
arp0086

Post by arp0086 »

whoa. what do we actually need in today's world to make it work? :-)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

arp0086 wrote:whoa. what do we actually need in today's world to make it work? :-)
Pretty much what Bashar said. Some EM frequency meter and a thin copper ball.

Merlin
arp0086

Post by arp0086 »

Oh wow. I dream about teleporting myself :p
Hope we discover the means fast!!
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin did you saw the video I posted in the videos thread? I thought it would be interesing to you, but I don't know if you saw it.

Be warned, the video is about a theory of the universe that is not confirmed, most likely wrong, is called the Photonic Theory, but nevertheless the concept is interesting.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Merlin did you saw the video I posted in the videos thread?
Yeah but I don't see anything new here. I mean Science knows for more than a century now that EVERYTHING is made up of an EM frequency including light and atoms.

Maybe I missed something here? What was there in it for you to post it?

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:Merlin did you saw the video I posted in the videos thread?
Yeah but I don't see anything new here. I mean Science knows for more than a century now that EVERYTHING is made up of an EM frequency including light and atoms.

Maybe I missed something here? What was there in it for you to post it?

Merlin
Well actually since you know more about science than me, I was seeing if you could explain it in simpler terms.

According to the video, everything being made of EM fields would mean that all of the particle physics is wrong and that quarks and all that stuff does not exist. Any idea why?

It says

"There is no evidence that any physical reality other than electric and magnetic fields exists in this universe. From the most simple electron particle to the most complex galaxy, electric and magnetic change can provide all. And if the universe does in fact exist as such, just about every established theory is wrong."

It also says that it would indeed be impossible to go faster than light (well than EM fields) and Bashar said that there are speeds greater than the speed of light.

And if it is impossible to go FTL then it is impossible to travel in time and the multiverse.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Well actually since you know more about science than me, I was seeing if you could explain it in simpler terms.
Just watch videos on Youtube about EM frequencies. I'm not getting this into this with you here.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Any idea about why though it says that if this is true every established theory would be wrong, Merlin?

Also what do you have to say about lightspeed, under that theory lightspeed is unsurpassable and if it is, so it is time travel and multiverse shifting.

I am more or less informed in the EM thing, it is just these two claims that bother me, which apparently are the thing if the universe is really an EM field.