LOA and Spirituality

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

LOA and Spirituality

Post by Merlin »

As I mentioned many times before, here we do not go on surface regarding the LOA, we go in depth and since the LOA is VERY abstract with things like beliefs, subconscious mind, vibration, etc... those who can't stand spirituality will not like it one bit and being the left brainer that I am, I was part of those few but the more I did research about it, I had no choice but to study everything and draw my own conclusions.

Now I'm not forcing everyone to believe what I found and whether you believe in this or not probably won't affect your NAP results anyway but for those interested to know what I found, you might like this.

First, like most people I thought that we have a physical body and a soul (whether the soul lives after we die is NOT part of this discussion). I thought that the LOA was to make our body attract in the same reality (because there seem to be just one right?) the goals that we want (ex: new job, car, lover, home, etc...).

Now if you listen to channelers like Bashar and Abraham to name a few and other spiritual teachers, you will hear them talk about the words "VIBRATION" and "PARALLEL REALITIES" a lot. :shock: :?

At first I totally discarded that because it was way too far fetched for my little left brain but then Science and Quantum Physics got on board with this vibration & parallel realities thing. :shock:

According to Quantum Physics, we are made up of atoms and these atoms can be at many places at the same time saying the same thing that the spiritual teachers are saying which that we have many "versions" or copies or ourselves living in parallel realities and the only thing that separates us from those other versions of us is our vibration or Electro-Magnetic frequency of our atoms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziI8VOwd_JI[/youtube]

Basically, the more you do research in that topic, the closer you will get to this conclusion that the LOA is NOT about attracting our goal in the same reality but about shifting ourselves from a reality where we do not have our goal to another parallel reality where we do have it and the only difference between these 2 realities is the vibration we are in.

So now the question is... what determines our vibration then?

It looks like the brain's thoughts create the electrical component and the heart's emotions create the magnetic component of a belief which is a mix and emotionally charged thought making an Electro-Magnetic frequency in the process which would affect the atoms and the reality around us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElW4-IuT3K4[/youtube]

So by doing a NAP, you change your beliefs which makes you change your vibration which makes you shift to another reality where you have your goal.

Diving even deeper into spirituality, I made this little diagram below...

From what I understand now, we have ONE Oversoul but MANY Souls, each one living in its own parallel reality, each soul is connected to 1 physical mind (body) and has it's own destiny and vibration attached to it.

The point of having MANY bodies and many souls is to give the oversoul all the possible life experiences that it can get from ONE incarnation. One version of you WILL live dead broke, another version of you WILL live loaded in debt while another version of you will live the life of a millionaire. This would be the "financial destiny" of one specific version of you which has its own soul and physical body.

Now even though each version of us is stuck in its own destiny and has to live it from beginning to end, we still have the option to change our vibration and shift from one version to any other versions of us (ex: the version of you who has your goal) so that the physical mind and body will extract this hard destiny but we won't be in this body because we will shift to another vibration therefore another version of us who's financial situation is much better.

So think of destiny or karma as a hallway where you WILL have to walk through and free will being the possibility to jump from one hallway to another one that is much better (ex: millionaire instead of dead broke) and you do that changing the beliefs in your SM which will change your vibration and by doing so, will shift yourself to another parallel reality version of you.

Another way to understand this is like imagining that you are watching TV an are the actor playing in 10 different movies right now but you can only focus on one movie.

No matter which channel you will shift to, the other 9 movies with you in it will still be playing but your consciousness will only see and experience one reality right now and that depends on the vibration you are in. Change your vibration and you shift to another movie with a totally different life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGAGTHcqST8[/youtube]

Merlin
Raiko

Re: LOA and Spirituality

Post by Raiko »

It's funny how this has no comments on it.Even though it's old,still very valuable info.
"If you spend too much time thinking about a thing you'll never get it done."
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

I never even heard of an Oversoul.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Raiko wrote:It's funny how this has no comments on it.Even though it's old,still very valuable info.
Thanks for bumping that thread up, that was a nice little nugget here for newbies still thinking that we only live in ONE reality and use the LOA to attracting our goal in THIS reality.

I reactivated the links to Youtube.

Merlin
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

Dude,Merlin.Im looking at threads you and other members made in 2012.Even though it is old info,I'm noticing it is VERY good info.You can use it to take notes and there are some Bashar vids that I haven't seen yet (there was this one that you said EVERYONE should watch to raise their vibration).I've had this on my Mind:Would you ever consider making a new Ebook based off of INAP's and your new findings?
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

Having trouble finding the "15 mins and counting" one.
Charmed

Post by Charmed »

It's interesting but the moment of shifting is the manifestation? Or is it like a gradual shift?

Btw you people should really watch FRINGE its a tv show about parallel realities.its fucking good. "For each thing, there's more than one version'
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Raiko wrote:Would you ever consider making a new Ebook based off of INAP's and your new findings?
I might make a 2nd ebook on NAPs but ONLY after we have some MAJOR breakthrough and found a way to attract ALL our goals but right now this is not the case.

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Charmed wrote:It's interesting but the moment of shifting is the manifestation? Or is it like a gradual shift?
The problem is that we don't know for sure because there are no "vibration meter" that we can pass over our body and tell us that we are at ABC vibration and need to be at XYZ to get it.

We may be super far away or super close and not even know it. In radio analogy, we may start at 90 FM and want to go to 105.5 but from 90 FM to 105.4 we will still hear static so until we hit 105.5 on the nose, we won't know that we are close or far away from the vibration of our goal.

One way to tell would be by watching the progression we have by watching the reality around us.

For example, if you want to attract a person in your life, well, if that person doesn't even say HI when you meet her, chances are you are far from the vibration where that person will love you.

Merlin
Raiko

Post by Raiko »

So I managed to get through all 13 pages worth of articles on the General Forum.At least the ones that interested me.Learned many new things.Was reminded of things I knew but needed to remember.Feeling pretty confident.I don't know how to explain,but looking back in the past articles helped me see how some of the problems in the current articles of 2014 can be cleared up.The basics are fundamentals I guess :roll: