Parking spaces and other instant manifestations

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
wireman

Re: Parking spaces and other instant manifestations

Post by wireman »

[quote Merlin reasons-]Yeah that SM can be a real Juliet Echo Romeo Kilo sometimes.[/quote]

Alas, another infallible ,to this point at least, truism. Rewriting ,rewiring,the programs ,we have been given ,through media-et al-(and all)other propaganda foisted on us,spoon fed,
sometimes, and I'm ashamed to say it now, I bought into it all. :roll:

We are the beneficiaries of an unimaginable -for me anyway-scale of engineering feat,our minds are able to connect to something, so far ascended, above and around our sphere of thought.it literally stunned me ,and erased all my secular conditioned beliefs. upon" my awakening."

Merlin tells of being apported from one point in time --to unbelievably-another point in time and space. Sh** what does that tell us? Should convey to us all the un-freaking-limited vastness of both time and space is w/in our grasp. Chump change to our SM,
when we are able to master, even somewhat, our freaking- sort of- beliefs.

wireman Cheerz all you Boyz and Girlz get w/it! now! :SupNap:
neil61

Re: Parking spaces and other instant manifestations

Post by neil61 »

So I just came across this thread while flicking through old posts. A couple of years back we got into the habit of having a takeaway meal on a Thursday teatime, I would go to the takeaway on my way home from work, this would be during rush hour and there was only a few parking spaces on the main road near the takeaway, week after week I could never get parked on the main road and would have to park some distance away up a side street, I hated this, there was often youths hanging around and one time I came back to my car to find some arsehole pinching the wheel trims off my car. The following Thursday about one hour before finishing work I decided to try using LoA to book a parking space on the main road. As I pass the spot I wanted to park at every day it was very easy to visualize myself driving into an empty space over and over again, I spent maybe five minutes "seeing" myself driving into an empty space. And yes it worked like a charm, A nice space was waiting for me when I got to the takeaway. I did this week after week and it worked every time, On the couple of occasions that I forgot to "book" a space I didn't get one they would be all full. Of course after another few months we got sick of takeaways and stopped going anyway. :roll: