General Disscussion

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: General Disscussion

Post by Merlin »

wireman wrote:What a character he is.
Crazy stuff huh? :D

I mean the guy comes up with such crazy and wild stories that he is either the real thing or Darryl is smoking some VERY good stuff. Image Image

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Given his resume and career, I do really think Bashar really believes what he says, someone like him would have no need to talk about all this unless he really believes what he says.
wireman

Post by wireman »

Crazy stuff huh? :D
Hey Guyz,

Just goes to show that anything, absolutely anything that can be thought up,can potentially one day become reality.People and their ingenuity are nothing short of awesome. Bashar is near the top of the list for me. :D I'll have some of what he is ingesting !! :lol:

wireman Cheerz and thanx for having me here Merlin.. you have a dynamic board and Pioneerz-- trying their utmost. :SupNap:
wireman

Post by wireman »

Guyz , Dols,--Merlin--Hey,

Friend is talking up lucid dreams and something termed- FILD-finger induced lucid dreaming. Swears it worked first time and is ecstatic

after he tried again and it worked as well. Have not tried it just yet but looking into it soon.

wireman Cheerz :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wireman wrote:Friend is talking up lucid dreams and something termed- FILD-finger induced lucid dreaming. Swears it worked first time and is ecstatic

after he tried again and it worked as well.
Tell him to think of a goal he would like to manifest (ex: new car, etc...) and to try to have a lucid dream where he has that goal.

It would be nice to know how long he can do that until he manifests his goal for real.

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

Tell him to think of a goal he would like to manifest (ex: new car, etc...) and to try to have a lucid dream where he has that goal.
Can do-he just recently received a huge cash settlement from an accident, so -it may be sometime as he is going on a cruise . But

I will have him try this, ASAP we do need all the feedback we can muster up. Finding the pattern, and deciphering the truth from the BS

will be a trip. My dreams of late have been all Shite!! On the other hand numbers have been coming up for me, next time I reappear

will have some printed instructions accompanying my way back,or I "ain't" returning!! :lol:

wireman Cheerz all you Pioneerz :SupNap: :D
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Dammit wireman, a settlement already? This is sick! Very good job.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Dammit wireman, a settlement so ready? This is sick! Very good job.
Nothing against our buddy wireman but regarding lucid dreaming, I don't think it will work any faster than NAPS or any other LOA techniques you can find.

I came back to earth very fast in 2012 with the Emotion Code, I thought we could make our limiting beliefs disappear almost instantly but it turned out to be just like the other techniques like EFT and others. They work on the surface only so your symptoms go away but they come back weeks or months later because the root belief is still there.

It's like cutting grass, if you leave the root, you get new grass soon and that uprooting cannot be done overnight. Anyone who will tell you otherwise is lying to you because if their so called method would really do that, they would have cleared ALL their limiting beliefs in one afternoon and just thinking of their goals would have manifested all of them the following week just like the Blue Glass Vases Test that manifests quickly because we don't have any limiting beliefs on that topic.

So if a person is still poor, overweight, single, has gray hair and has health issue, you know RIGHT THERE that their manifestation technique has not worked at removing all the limiting beliefs in their SM.

Lucid Dreaming can make you focus on your goal and since you are conscious during the dream, you can feel the emotions of having your goal BUT you still have limiting beliefs and this technique will not work instantly just like the others.

Today, I see the problem about manifestation is 1% implanting the goal in your SM and 99% about clearing the limiting beliefs in your SM that are stopping you from manifesting that goal.

Thanks to the "Feel Great" Line, we can get back at using Cleaning NAPs so it would be wise to master this art of clearing our limiting beliefs or else, we will have to wait a looooooooooong time before we see what we want.

Just my 2 cents.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Rather than cleaning (which to me sounds like a very very damn long process) can't we make the cleaning by overwritting the limiting beliefs with new ones?

What was the Emotion Code about?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:can't we make the cleaning by overwritting the limiting beliefs with new ones?
That's what we thought in 2011 and 2012 but look where it got us? We did a 100 Day NAP Challenge mostly without Cleaning NAPs and after 100, 150 even 200 days people are still waiting for their BIG 3 goals to manifest. :?

Today I see that this was a mistake and that it was like stepping on the gas while leaving the other foot on the brakes. You ain't going anywhere or at least not very fast this way.

If you don't remove the limiting beliefs, I'm afraid you will never be able to manifest a goal fast.

Merlin