General Disscussion

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
wireman

Re: General Disscussion

Post by wireman »

Hey Al

All the mainline,H-scopes are banal and deal w/generalities Have heard however that some topflight folks are spot on, and " Corps" have high dollar figures /readers. on their payrolls . One or maybe two of US Prez'z have used them??? :shock:

wireman Cheerz Pioneerz. :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wireman wrote:Hey Al

All the mainline,H-scopes are banal and deal w/generalities Have heard however that some topflight folks are spot on, and " Corps" have high dollar figures /readers. on their payrolls . One or maybe two of US Prez'z have used them??? :shock:

wireman Cheerz Pioneerz. :SupNap:
Good point.

The horoscope in the daily newspapers are too general for my taste because they cover all the millions of people with the same sign and we all know that there aren't 2 similar person.

So maybe they work when they are personalized (ex: tarot card reading) but I wouldn't take too seriously the ones you read in the papers.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

I remember Bashar talked about some alien race that had built a device that could technologically allow you to get any information of the universe. Wouldn't it be possible to contact them somehow and "download" from there the instructions of how to build a device that allow us to jump between realities?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:I remember Bashar talked about some alien race that had built a device that could technologically allow you to get any information of the universe. Wouldn't it be possible to contact them somehow and "download" from there the instructions of how to build a device that allow us to jump between realities?
Yeah the RFRKTHRM. I did a 10 day NAP on just that a few years ago without success. Too many limiting beliefs stopping me from solving all my problems instantly I guess. :?

Merlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss8zTiKy2YI[/youtube]
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin didn't you noticed ANYTHING during the 10 days NAP about RFKRKTHRM?

If you say that to contact the device we have to get to a point where the limiting beliefs are so few that all our problems get solved instantly, then it might be irrelevant, since at that point I guess you could just convince the SM to do the shifts directly without spending God knows how much time building this device after "downloading" the instructions.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Merlin didn't you noticed ANYTHING during the 10 days NAP about RFKRKTHRM?
Not really. :(

The problem with me is that I don't remember my dreams (maybe 2-3 per year) so maybe I got an answer from these guys but it stayed in my SM and never got to my CM when I woke up.

When you think about it, you can always ask the question how to manifest my goals DESPITE having all those limiting beliefs hehehe. :lol: :lol:

Anyway, try it and let me know what you find.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Could you instruct me on how to construct a RFRKTHRM NAP? I have never created my own naps and don't know how, but just use the examples I have read here.

Apparently from what I understood in the video (don't know if true) the pure sound RFRKTHRM has the vibration to allow you to access their black-hole tapping machine. So do I only put a recorded voice of Bashar saying "RFRKTHRM" through the entire night?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Could you instruct me on how to construct a RFRKTHRM NAP?
I don't know if that will work but I would use a line like this...

"During your sleep, your consciousness contact the RFRKTHRM and get from them the answer on how to _________".

You may add a line on waking up and remembering the answer you got form them, etc...
MonsterLord wrote:I have never created my own naps
:shock: Really??? :?

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote::shock: Really??? :?

Merlin
Yes indeed, I mean I have as in recording it and all that, but I tend to use lines picked here, since I don't know if the SM will accept any line I create and you guys are more experienced here than I am.
wireman

Post by wireman »

Guyz,

Brings to mind the character-Superman- and his nemesis-Mr. Mxyzptlk- :) . This character tormented Superman while in this dimension,

,could perform magic IIRC, here as well. :D Seems the only way Superman could rid our dimension of him was to get him to recite his

"name" backwards. shit I can't even recite t forward. Bashar runs the gamut of astonishing treats to ponder...never tire listening to his

platitudinous utterances. 8-) What a character he is. Thanx for this vid guyz.

wireman Cheerz Pioneerz