High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

Ratzfatz wrote:
Merlin wrote:Hmm it looks like my HM wants me to totally disconnect MT from my SM and reattach its answers to my HM. :shock:

Oh hell yeah :mrgreen: ....with pleasure sir. :twisted: :SupNap: :SupNap:

I've been waiting for this for the past 7 years. So tired of the fucking jokes from my SM. :roll:

That's a cleanup of... 732,000 LBs :shock: OUCH! :?

Oh well, let's get to work. :twisted:

Is it just a cleanup? So you clean all LBs that... hinder your MT from disconnecting from SM and reattaching to HM?
Don't know if it's a joke or not but it's not so much LBs to clean but new PBs to implant to tell the SM that it's the HM who's in charge of the Muscle Testing now.

I've never done this before so I'll wait a bit to confirm all this.

Right now I need to wait 45 min for the transfer of power to take effect.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ok this is what MT is telling me now. I will test it this evening and confirm whether all this is true or not.

So far, this is what I did...

- Cleared over 1M+ of LBs forcing my SM to remain in power and control my vibration.
- Cleared over 930,000+ LBs holding back my HM from gaining control of my vibration.
- Cleared over 730,000+ LBs transferring the control of my MT signal from my SM to my HM.
- Cleared over 670,000+ LBs sabotaging my finances.
- Cleared over 525,000+ LBs holding back "laws of probabilities" (giving me "Normal odds").

If all this is true then I don't see what other blockages could stop me from getting my 16/16 later on tonight. :?

Like I said, I will confirm this or not later on tonight.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Aaah man, this shit will never end, listen to this...

- Was the MT signal power fully transfered from my SM to my HM?
- YES

So I went to play and still don't see wins so I asked MT...

- When the MT signal was transfered to my HMm did it contain LBs in it?
- YES :shock: :roll:

- How many?
- 82,000+ :shock:

I'm cleaning this now.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I seem to have 10% of my SM hanging to power that's left to clear after that, the fun should finally begin.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

After cleaning and cleaning for hours yesterday, I can't seem to get passed the 10/160 or 1/16 goal.

So I asked MT...

- Is my SM still in control here of my vibration and roulette wins?
- YES. :shock:

- Was it ALWAYS in control all along?
- YES :roll:

- Did we really shift tracks form 4.5 to 4.922?
- YES

- So what I see now on roulette with the 10/160 and 16/160 are just from the HM request to get my 1/16 goal?
- YES

- Is this why I have a hard time seeing 2/16s on every game meaning that I need to do a 2/16 HM request?
- YES

- How long to get this goal via...
- HM Request: 3 days
- NAP: 2 days

- Will my MT signal ever come from my HM one day?
- YES

- When?
- 2-3 days (depending on whether I use NAPs or HM requests)

So the way I see it now, the only that works is HM requests. All this cleaning I'm doing via Emotion Code doesn't see to work besides Health.

I already did my 3 requests for today about the MT-HM signal and will repeat that tomorrow.
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Sounds like MT crap to me. You are the only one doing EC and seeing some amazing things from time to time.

The rest of us are on HM requests only, and we have not seen even a step forward.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:Sounds like MT crap to me. You are the only one doing EC and seeing some amazing things from time to time.

The rest of us are on HM requests only, and we have not seen even a step forward.
Yeah I thought the same too so I asked more questions to get to the bottom of this and this is what I got...

Everything was true except for the part where MT told me that my HM cannot be in charge and I thought "That's bullshit" so I know that I implanted many PBs for the Sm to tell me the truth when I really ask it to tell me the truth and I went nuts digging here...

Here's what I found...

- I cleared 100s of 1000s of LBs to remove my SM from power and put my HM in its place and MT told me that it was impossible but when I asked to tell me the truth and asked if those deep core LBs pre-programmed by the soul were really there the answer I got was YES. :twisted: Then I asked if it removed them yesterday when I asked it to and got a YES for both the SM and HM so that the SM is in charge of only 16% and my HM gets the other 84%.

What I found out is that my SM did clear them but the holes/cracks they left were NOT PATCHED so 3 seconds later they all went back into place and that made my SM regain control of the whole 100% again. :evil:

Anyway, I cleared them all now and patched them right away and now my SM seems to be in control by 16% and my HM 84% but it will take 1 hour to take effect so as I write this, I will confirm this in about 30 minutes.

If my HM is really now in control of my vibration, this should speed up a bit but I will still have to pass by my SM's beliefs so I still need to build that 2/16, 3/16 and eventually 16/16 belief that my HM can take me anywhere instantly and that will take some time.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Holy shit :shock: and MT dropped another bomb on me. :?

I asked...

- What those people who will ascend to this so called "5D" have more than me right now
- They will be at 330,000 (more specifically 327,000)

- But...I thought I was at 330?
- Yes you are.

- Ok spill the beans now and tell the truth... Am I REALLY REALLY at 330 right now? :evil:
- SM: NO. :mrgreen:

:shock: :o :shock:

Ahhh you mother fucking piece of shit @#$%^ :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

- Ok where am I now then?

- At which level does the SM starts to lose control and the HM takes over?

:roll: :roll:

Get the point guys?

My SM boosted me but just under the level where my HM's vibration is not filtered down by my SM anymore.

Remember what we discussed... that the HM is like the sun always sending you the vibration of your desires but then it gets filtered down by the SM's nasty clouds of limiting beliefs.

Well, to go ABOVE THE SM/CLOUD you need to go ABOVE 300 and apparently that's where I was, at 300, at the very limit where my SM still filters down my HM's vibration but if I got to 301+ then I will be ABOVE the cloud and above the SM's filter and will now be able to receive my HM's vibration unfiltered by my SM. :twisted:

Ooooookkkkkkaaaayyyy, so.... now I need to boost myself..again :roll: to 330... for real this time. :evil:

Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ok, I just boosted myself again to 330. This time it should stick and I should start to see the effect in 1 hour.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

This forum is more exciting than a telenovela :lol: