High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

:shock: :shock:

Holy shit 3 wins in a row :shock: :shock: :SupNap:

And another win among the whole stadium of people. :twisted:
football.jpg

That boosted my PBs count to 2,225 in 1 big jump. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Quick recap of where I am now at the beginning of this set...

- I have now acquired 2,652 PBs so far and it keeps climbing
- I need to acquire 2,814 PBs to get the vibration of getting 2/16s

Asked around and found 2 LBs on the Health topic. Resetting the games now...

- 1st game: 0/16
- 2nd game: 1/16
- 3rd game: 2/16
- 4th game: 1/16
- 5th game: 0/16
- 6th game: 1/16
- 7th game: 0/16
- 8th game: 1/16
- 9th game: 0/16
- 10th game: 1/16

The total is 7/160.

Not bad but still below the 10/160 level so I mush have acquired new LBs along the way, I'll go check now and clear them.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

:shock: Aahh I understand it now...

MT always told me that I need my health to be at 100% otherwise, no HM.

It's not that my HM needs my health for him to arrive, it's because if my health is not at 100%, it will attract all kinds of new LBs and THAT will crash my vibration and stop my HM from coming in.

Hmm, very interesting. :?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Alright here's a quick recap of the weekend tests....

So far, I have now acquired a total of 3,584 PBs and I need...

- 1,313 PBs to get the vibration of getting 1/16s
- 2,814 PBs to get the vibration of getting 2/16s
- 3,882 PBs to get the vibration of getting 3/16s

However, to see 1/16s, 2/16s and 3/16 on every games, I first need to see two 10/160s because that will lock in these 3 vibrations above and then the 16/16 will be just around the corner after that. :twisted:

- 1st game: 1/16
- 2nd game: 1/16
- 3rd game: 0/16
- 4th game: 2/16 12 AM (Down Cycle Starts now)
- 5th game: 0/16
- 6th game: 0/16
- 7th game: 1/16
- 8th game: 0/16
- 9th game: 1/16
- 10th game: 0/16

The total is 6/160.

Now MT is telling me that every topic is at 330 and there are no new LBs that crashed my vibration. So then WTF made me get this 6/160 instead of the 10/160?

The answer MT gave me was that at midnight, it was the beginning of the down cycle! :shock:

That sounds like bullshit but then I remember getting this 2/16 just 1-2 minutes passed midnight and then I got a bunch of 0/16s after that so even though it's tough to swallow, I'll give MT the benefit of the doubt and restart the test tomorrow after 12 PM when the next up cycle starts.

After that, they will be NO MORE EXCUSES for MT. :evil:

What I liked about this weekend was that I got a lot of 6, 7, 8 and even 9/160 AND THAT is mind blowing because again (as if you didn't hear me say that before :lol: ) the normal odds are 4/160 so I've had sets at least 50%-100%+ better than the normal odds and that is cool. 8-)

I even saw 3 wins in a row with odds of 1 in 54,872. :SupNap: :SupNap:

In other words, I'm still progressing towards my 1/16 goal and I'm darn close to it.

We'll see what tomorrow brings.
Ratzfatz

Post by Ratzfatz »

Good morning Merlin. New tests starting soon? :)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ratzfatz wrote:Good morning Merlin. New tests starting soon? :)
That was the plan but as I was about to start the test around 11:45 AM, as I came back to my PC.... *POOF* the electricity went out. :shock: :roll:

Now it's 11:30 PM, 12 hrs later and the electricity just came back on. They said it would be restored at 6 PM and it did for 1 second then they shut it back down again, then it came back on at 8:30 and shut it down again but now at 11 PM the power is back on and it seems to be sticking.

The bug was a gas leak. I guess they didn't find the source of the problem so they put the power on for 1 second to see whether the leak was gone and shut everything back down right away just to make sure nothing blows up because electricity wired and gas don't mix very well together.

Not sure if I should laugh or cry about it because I got about 30 min left of this so called "up cycle" so if I really can't test outside of this noon-midnight window then I'm fucked for today. :evil:

I mean seriously...what are the odds of what? :? Now the universe doesn't want me to do my test or what?

This HM thing is getting weirder by the minute.

Oh well, let's see if I can do one good round before midnight.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

It's a bit late for that but let's try to at least start a set before midnight.

- 1st game: 0/16
- 2nd game: 0/16
- 3rd game: 0/16 :shock:

Oookkkaaay! I get the msg. :?

It's now midnight, tests are now stopped. I'll restart them tomorrow... unless the universe makes a Boeing 747 crash on my house. :?

I asked MT if I really really REALLY needed this "up cycle" from 12PM-12AM to get my 2 sets of 10/160 that I need to start the ball rolling? and got a strong YES.

Since it's a cycle, this means it has a bell shaped curve where the up cycle starts climbing, hit a plateau and then starts coming back down so then I asked the average % of "energy boost" I will get during each one of the hours of this 12 hr cycle and that's what I got...

- 12-1 PM: 3% boost
- 1-2 PM: 6% boost
- 2-3 PM: 12% boost
- 3-4 PM: 25% boost
- 4-5 PM: 50% boost
- 5-6 PM: 100% boost
- 6-7 PM: 100% boost
- 7-8 PM: 50% boost
- 8-9 PM: 25% boost
- 9-10 PM: 12% boost
- 10-11 PM: 6% boost
- 11-12 AM: 3% boost

So the real boost (if there is such a thing), will be when the % hits the plateau between 5-7 PM. However, MT is telling me to start playing at 3 PM where the boost is 25% which is a bit low but should be good enough to get those 2 sets of 10/160 that I need.

Well, we will know more about this tomorrow afternoon.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Oh yeah one more thing...

I learned a good news for you guys who don't know how to use MT...

It is true that you need MT to "predict" the next winning number but the truth is, you don't have to do this. Before I switched to using MT with roulette, I was betting ANY number I would think of and then let my HM "shift me" to the track where that number wins and that's what you can do too to build that "HM instant parallel reality shifting" belief. ;)

You are already on the 4.922 track, and by getting here and having done in the past HM request to clear ALL the LBs you dragged around from previous tracks, you should be or will very soon TOTALLY LB FREE with not only 0 OLD LBs but also 0 NEW LBs too because everything will be clean including the track that you are in and on top of that, you are also coming to 330,000 according to MT. :twisted:

So with no LBs holding you down, all you need is to acquire PBs and build that HM belief by betting any number you want (just 1 number) and keep playing, you will win more and more and reach the 16/16 level one day too.

At that point, you will know that your HM is shifting you to the track that you want (the one where that number wins) so then you will have completed Step 1 of the 3 steps to master Instant Parallel Reality Shifting.

The 2nd step is object color changing and the 3rd step is teleportation but we will dig into this and find the best and fastest way to master those steps when/if I reach them myself.
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Good luck today, Merlin! Pretty much a make it or break it moment for all of us.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:Good luck today, Merlin! Pretty much a make it or break it moment for all of us.
Yeah I know but with all the 6, 7, 8 and 9/160 that I had in the weekend, do you still believe that reaching a 10/160 is that far fetched?

I don't. :? I think it's just around the corner.

MT is telling me that I might not get it on the first set so it may take a few of those before I got both sets of 10/160 but that's fine, I got until midnight tonight to get them and it's only 1 PM over here. :twisted: