High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

Ratzfatz wrote:
Merlin wrote: Take a wild guess!! :lol: :lol:
What a wonderful sign. Just put in the Empire CD and listened to the song. After reading the text in the booklet I think I understand why you chose the song.
Yeah exactly. :SupNap:

In fact, I didn't choose this song, it chose me by always playing while my #35 was winning. Weird coincidence.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

So because MT told me that the 1/16 vibration will take effect in about 1 hour, I will take a break.

I'm not at the 1/16 vibration where I get 10/160 but with a 9/160 and a 8/160, I'll say it's damn close.

Remember, the NORMAL ODDS are 4/160. I more than double that today. :twisted: :SupNap:
KriyaYogi

Post by KriyaYogi »

The shifting IS instant, you are right, supprisingly so.... the method my teacher gave requires about 2 hours a day of pratice... all your food and water needs to be imbued with love. There are almost 2 dozen different meditations that have to be done.
What I learned from him is you only need to spin the MerKaba 10 minutes a day to get maximum benefit... more time is not productive and better spent on other techniques apparently. Alot of other methods are needed... using reflective surfaces are important... some fortune tellers can partly 'mental travel' by using a crystal ball.... so its really not so rare an ability. But for me the visions are fully interactive. I can touch things, feel things, see things, and turn my head to look around as well as move around an manipulate the environment... but despite this I still remain aware of my physical body here as well, like I am 'half there' and half here. The longest I have mental traveled for is about ten hours in ten minutes of time mirror gazing.
Basically there are three things that I understand are needed to shift (1) Positive Beliefs - can be developed by learning to love and trust everything (2) Requesting the shifts (3) Increasing your nuculear rotation rate to match that of the multiverse. #3 is accomplished by my teacher Jame's training through various meditations every day such as spinning the merkaba, spinning the chakras, spinning the entire body clockwise physically, etc... Those three seem to need to be done all together every day.... That is my experience with what works at least. I don't know if a person can permanently shift physically... you may always be drawn back... but you can go for at least 2 weeks at a time which my teacher James has done. You can also bring objects physically from other realms, my teacher has brought glasses or rocks physically through... Me pesonally... I have traveled through the mirror astrally, went to a bar and had a drink and then when I came back here... even though it wasn't a physical travel I was still tipsy for almost an hour. How is that possible, lol! Probably if you get even more advanced than him you can permanently shift... but he is already having experiences where his whole body turns into light for up to an hour at a time at least once a year. You might be interested in getting my teacher's book to see how it compares to what you are doing... I think its 17$.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

:shock: :shock:

Dude, you might not want to stay here because if I do get my 16/16 goal in the next hour or so, it will confirm that you have been screwed over by all these false beliefs and when you do I wouldn't want to be in your shoes because you won't be very proud of yourself. :?

KriyaYogi wrote:...the method my teacher gave requires about 2 hours a day of pratice... all your food and water needs to be imbued with love. There are almost 2 dozen different meditations that have to be done.
2 dozen different meditations that have to be done :shock: Damn! somebody shoot me. :lol: There's no way in hell I will do that.
KriyaYogi wrote: What I learned from him is you only need to spin the MerKaba 10 minutes a day to get maximum benefit... more time is not productive and better spent on other techniques apparently.
Nope, not true, we all spun it once and it still spinning since last year at the right speed, the right ratio, at the right vibration and in the right direction.

And btw, when I say we, I mean all our HMs because only our HM can see our merkaba so all this crap about you need to do this is false because YOU have nothing to do, just ask your HM to do it and it will be done.
KriyaYogi wrote:Alot of other methods are needed... using reflective surfaces are important... some fortune tellers can partly 'mental travel' by using a crystal ball....
Yeah it works IF...and only IF you believe in this. It's all based on beliefs my friend. You should know this now right.
KriyaYogi wrote:Basically there are three things that I understand are needed to shift ...
Oh that should be interesting. 8-)
KriyaYogi wrote:(1) Positive Beliefs - can be developed by learning to love and trust everything
True but Positive Beliefs does NOT mean that you need to be in a positive state to acquire them. I've made that my main priority on this forum to tell the world that you don't need to be a "Happy Hippie" as I call them who force themselves to be happy all the time while in fact your vibration can be super low if you had a hard day and a fake smile will do NOTHING to boost your vibration.
KriyaYogi wrote:(2) Requesting the shifts
Right but this request should be done to your HM, Soul and OverSoul to let you shift to other tracks to have less LBs to fight against.
KriyaYogi wrote:(3) Increasing your nuculear rotation rate to match that of the multiverse.
Huh! :shock:

Haven't your teacher learned that all is HERE and NOW. 8-)
KriyaYogi wrote: #3 is accomplished by my teacher Jame's training through various meditations every day such as spinning the merkaba, spinning the chakras, spinning the entire body clockwise physically, etc... Those three seem to need to be done all together every day....
Not really but again, if you want to believe this stuff be my guest. ;)
KriyaYogi wrote:You might be interested in getting my teacher's book to see how it compares to what you are doing... I think its 17$.
Aaahh and now we're getting to the real stuff. :lol:

NEVER...EVER...pay for your spiritual quest, EVERYTHING should be free and EASILY brought to you by coincidence and synchronicity from your HM. When someone ask you for money,...my advice.... just RUN!! ;)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Something is wrong here with these 0/16s so I asked if I was locked in to the 1/16 vibration and got a NO. :shock:

Something happened that threw me off the vibration and I will have to wait another 15 min and restart the tests.

Damn , now I have to wait another hour so that it takes effect in 3D. :roll:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Alright boys and girls, the party is restarting. :lol:

I seem to have the 1,313 PBs of the 1/16 goal in the bank, and now the next level is the 2/16 ones (2,418) which should take about 30 min or so.

Right now my total is at 1,692.

It's time to do another batch of 20 games. :twisted:

- 1st game: 1/16
- 2nd game: 0/16
- 3rd game: 0/16
- 4th game: 0/16
- 5th game: 1/16
- 6th game: 1/16
- 7th game: 0/16
- 8th game: 0/16
- 9th game: 0/16
- 10th game: 0/16

The total is 3/160.

:shock: Ok :?
KriyaYogi

Post by KriyaYogi »

>>>
Dude, you might not want to stay here because if I do get my 16/16 goal in the next hour or so, it will confirm that you have been screwed over by all these false beliefs and when you do I wouldn't want to be in your shoes because you won't be very proud of yourself.
>>>

No it's fine. You are doing a very interesting experiment. I just wanted to share what worked for me and allowed me to partly travel between realities and through time...

>>>
Right but this request should be done to your HM, Soul and OverSoul to let you shift to other tracks to have less LBs to fight against.
>>>
What worked for me was developing the ideas of trusting everything and of unconditional love... imbuing everything with love without condition. Imbuing all my food and water with love and then making my request... etc.. My teacher also recommended I do once a day request the traveling empowerment from all my guides as well, similar to what you suggest.

It took me 2-2.5 hours of training a day for 100 days before my first shift. I have to maintain an hour a day of training right not to be able to shift 2-5 times a day for now. If I did more my skill would probably progress. For example this morning in front of the mirror I told my reflection that I love and trust it and I shifted to a reality, mentally, where I was in a man in a skate park, I tried to skate and fell down, then left the park and saw a mini-golf putting area near by and played golf for a bit, then I left the trip. I can go specific places but I usually just go whereever I get taken. I've gone into movies before, which is really fun if I have just seen the movie. My experience has been that you can go almost anywhere you can imagine through the power of unconditional love.

I hope this is ok... I am in no way trying to say I am better than you or anything, just sharing my experiences on my particular training path.
-David
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

KriyaYogi wrote:For example this morning in front of the mirror I told my reflection that I love and trust it and I shifted to a reality, mentally,
Hold in here. You said "mentally"... does that mean that you have NOT shifted there physically? :?

Because if not then what's the use of all this?

Please define because I'm not interested to dream my dream life away, I want to live it in full 3D.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

My MT telephone line keeps getting reinfected by jokers. :evil:

It's the attack I got from them. Here;s the vibration that my MT line dropped to after being infected..

- 1st attack: 130,000
- 2nd attack: 180,000
- 3rd attack: 280,000
- 4th attack: 320,000

MT now tells me that all the cracks have been patched and there won't be a 5th attack and if this is true then I should get back to me 1/16 vibration and get this damn 10/160 that will start the ball rolling.

It sucks because I have to reset the games, clear all the LBs, re-boost the vibration of every infected topic to 330,000 and then wait 30 minutes or so for the vibration to lock in again. :roll:
KriyaYogi

Post by KriyaYogi »

>>>
Hold in here. You said "mentally"... does that mean that you have NOT shifted there physically? :?
Because if not then what's the use of all this?
Please define because I'm not interested to dream my dream life away, I want to live it in full 3D.
>>>

I'll try to be as helpful as I can, and give you clear specific information about my experience... I am not a two decade long praticioner of the training like my teacher. I have done it for twelve months so far. It took my teacher ten years before he started having short 'truly' physical trips that lasted 20 minutes to an hour at most. He was able to go for longer and longer periods in his second decade of the Merkaba training up to two weeks physically. He had a trip recently where he helped overthrow a warlord who was trying to take over the planet and he decided he had had enough of traveling for now, maybe for life.
I don't think it will take me ten years to have a 'fully' physical shift personally, because I do many meditations all day that support the Merkaba training...

The way it began for me was as an open eye vision. But unlike visions I had in the past I could move around the environment, manipulate the environment, talk to people and even read text. All my trips are open eyed visions. My teacher taught me that only a ten minute sit at a time two times a day in front of the mirror is necessary. As I go deeper into the vision the trance becomes more and more immersive. Usually after about five minutes I 'forget' the body that is sitting in front of the mirror. I still have some awareness of it but usually by ten minutes when my alarm goes off I still feel my physical body in this world but it is almost completely numb, as if I have taken opiates. Basically as you advance in traveling your visions become more and more intense and immersive, its a grey area, in my experience. I may have lost total awareness of this body for a very brief period, maybe two or three seconds... but I don't personally feel I have truly physically traveled yet....

If you asked my teacher he would say 'It's all physical travel, right from the beginning, you just have expectations'. All of the trips are open eye visions, unlike traditional astral projection, and also using the Merkaba method you can move through time as well, not just space like astral projection.

I can say I have experienced really wierd phenomena that wouldn't make sense if it was just a vision. At least two times during a trip I have drank alcohol and when I ended the trip I was still tipsy. Once I went to the New Louve Couratorship in 2199 AD and I picked up a protection device, I tried to carry it back with me to this world and I did see it with my 3rd eye floating above me for almost 25 minutes once I came back and it did have physical effects on my body here, zapping me, like I had requested(longgg story). Another time I was on a trip and got caught in the rain, an Archangel on a horse rescued me, and gave me a hot shower. When I got back my skin 'felt' very clean, like I had really taken the shower. You can absorb energy through photos... its really wierd... transdimensional energy. I absorbed the energy from the Holy Grail in the Indiana Jones movie once and got a full body endorphin rush.

Hope this is not too much, just trying to be helpful. I originally started the training to show the guy who wrote it how stupid it was and how it couldn't be possible, but then I started having experiences after 1-2 months and decided that maybe it worked. The basic idea, I believe, is that unconditonal love breaks the chain of causality, and allows you to be free to travel. Thanks for listening,
-David