High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

Yuk! A total of 4/160. MT tells me that I'm in a low vibration cycle so I will come back to it in 1 hour.

I'm still at 94%.

Out of the 1,313 PBs I need, I have acquired 1,262 so far.

When I restart the tests, it shouldn't take too long to acquire the remaining 50 or so PBs and then we will know if MT is now reliable and my HM is really in charge of my vibration because at this point, I should get an average of 1/16 on every batch of 10 games I will play even during low vibration cycles.

So at least, if I'm being joked again, I will know about it right away.
KriyaYogi

Post by KriyaYogi »

That would be amazing if you can do it.... my understanding in the lineages that I have studied is that the physical body cannot capacitate omniscience.... if you do achieve this power I think your body will start transfiguring like Christ on the mount around the time or before the time you achieve it.
I am able to shift to other realities mentally.... My current teacher taught me... He is able to physically shift, after 20 years of training for up to 2 weeks at a time. He taught me to suffuse everything with my requesting for being unlimited from space and time, I request it in all my food, all my water, all my bath water, all the liquids I drink. Also the right positive mindset needs to be developed to shift. My teacher taught me to tell three strangers a day that I love them and I trust them. That seemed to develop the right positive mindset/beliefs that allowed me to mentally travel. Also spinning the Merkaba has been important.... Ill share his website in case you have any interest. In my experience/understanding the shifting starts out mentally and becomes more and more immersive until you are there physically. https://www.truetimetravel.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

KriyaYogi wrote:That seemed to develop the right positive mindset/beliefs that allowed me to mentally travel. Also spinning the Merkaba has been important....
Belief is the right word for doing this. The more PBs (Positive Beliefs) and the less LBs (Limiting Beliefs) you have the easier it is to shift, otherwise your SM is way too polluted to allow you to shift.

Yup, you are also right about the need for the merkaba and the need to spin it and that's what I stumbled across last year and the whole forum found theirs and made it spin so we are ready for this shift, all we need is to build the right belief and that's what I'm trying to do bit by bit using roulette wins.

From what MT tells me, without our spinning merkaba, we wouldn't have been able to shift from the 4.5 track to the 4.92 track :shock: how crazy is that?

However, to instantly shift, you need to clear ALL your LBs and build the belief that your HM can instantly shift you and for me, it starts with winning more and more on roulette because each spin creates a set of 38 different parallel reality according to Quantum Physics but to land on the parallel reality where my number wins, that's the job of my Higher Mind. So each win is a perfect but small instant parallel reality shift on the wanted track.

Still not sure if I will make it one day to the 16/16 where my HM will always shift me on the winning track but based on the results I see lately on roulette, I think I'm on the right path. :twisted:

Stay tuned to the forum, you never know what will happen next over here. :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Alright, it's time for another batch of 20 games.

Once again, I am still at 94% and 95% is where the average win is 1/16 so I'm very close. I seem to miss only 50 PBs to achieve that 95% vibration and then the snowball will start rolling downhill.

- 1st game: 0/16
- 2nd game: 0/16
- 3rd game: 1/16
- 4th game: 0/16
- 5th game: 0/16
- 6th game: 2/16
- 7th game: 0/16
- 8th game: 0/16
- 9th game: 1/16
- 10th game: 0/16

The total is 4/160.

- 11th game: 0/16
- 12th game: 1/16
- 13th game: 0/16
- 14th game: 0/16
- 15th game: 0/16
- 16th game: 1/16
- 17th game: 0/16
- 18th game: 0/16
- 19th game: 0/16
- 20th game: 2/16

The total is 4/160.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

For those who don't know by now, 4/160 is the normal odds of winning so looks like I've lost in the last 4 hrs this high vibration and that's why there are no more 6, 7 or 8/160 but that should change very soon.

The next up cycle begun a few minutes ago and will last 4 hrs as it build itself and according to MT, I should not only get the 1/16 vibration but the whole 16/16 too. :shock:

This 1/16 vibration (10/160) won't be on the next set (I should get between a 5 and 8/160) but on the 2nd set, I should get 10/160 so we'll see right there if MT is still joking me around...

- 1st game: 0/16
- 2nd game: 1/16
- 3rd game: 0/16
- 4th game: 0/16
- 6th game: 0/16
- 7th game: 0/16
- 9th game: 0/16
- 10th game: 1/16

The total is 2/160.

Well no sign of a 5/160 or better so I think I will stop the test for today and continue tomorrow.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I did the white light egg thing again last night and didn't find anything INSIDE of me that was in a low vibration but then I had a hunch. What about the MT telephone line that's OUTSIDE of me?

As you heard me say in the past, the vibration of the planet is 170,000 and almost everyone that's on it vibrates with her but if you boost yourself, you can go higher than that like I am right now at 330,000 the highest and last vibration that you can be at before the 5.0 reality track shift.

On the other hand, if you are sick, your vibration can be lower than 170,000 and guess what was the vibration of my MT telephone line? 130,000! :shock: :o

Low enough for bad entities to influence it so some answers changed but very few to be honest.

- My SM is still in control of only 16% of my vibration
- My HM is still in charge controlling over 84% of my vibration
- I'm still at 330,000
- I'm still on the 4.922 track
- I still cleared all the LBs

What changed is that I didn't fully acquire all the PBs to get the 1/16 vibration (that I kinda figured out last night :roll: ). I have acquired a total of 1,265 PBs out of the 1,313 I need to get this average 1 win on every 16 spin game.

So basically, either I haven't found the right way to clear all the LBs influencing me and they are still joking me or... I cleared the last LBs by boosting myself and everything else around me to 330,000 Hz and now today will be THE DAY.

Another lie I got was about the vibration cycle. It's doesn't last 4 hrs but 12 so it will start for me at 12 PM Est. and end tonight at 12 AM so I got 12 hrs to master roulette and lock in to the vibration of either the 1/16 or better so that I don't lose it back on the down cycle that will follow.

So this is make or break day folks. It's like betting it all on red at the roulette wheel. If it lands on red you win it all but if it lands on black you lose it all.

Myself and my HM have cleared everything we could find on all these levels and then cleared some more with this white light egg trick but after that, I'm all out of tricks so it better work or else I and the forum might not survive the next long and dreaded desert walk.

Based on the results I got BEFORE midnight yesterday with the 6,7 and 8/160, I think that MT was right on those calls so all I need is to catch the next up cycle wave and that should start at 12 but MT is telling me to get in around 2 PM when the up cycle has really kicked in so that's what I will do.

Oh and another thing I learn that will make you guys happy...

- At the 4.80 track we have: 12,000 Sabotaging LBs
- At the 4.90 track we have: 800 Sabotaging LBs
- At the 4.92 track we have: 15 Sabotaging LBs
- At the 4.922 track we have: 0 Sabotaging LBs :o 8-)

When you ask your HM to shift to 4.9, your HM will know that and take you not to 4.9 but 4.922 where there are ZERO LBs whatsoever.

Also, because we have asked our HM to clear the tracks that we arrive at, your HM will also clear all the LBs you drag from the previous tracks AND THAT.... will boost your overall vibration from 170,000 like it is now to 330,000. :o 8-) 8-) :SupNap:

So the only thing that you will need is that spark to shift you to the 5.0 track and you can only get this from either this big solar flare (2025 Ascension) or by building the belief in your HM to shift instantly and you will do that only with the help of MT or a pendulum to know which number will win next but because it will take too long to get an answer using the pendulum everyone will quit so you either practice to learn MT or well... no instant reality shift for you except during this Ascension thing but do you really want to rely on that? :?

Anyway, let's first see if all those answers are true by getting this 16/16 and then we will be able to trust MT after that and you can ask me all the questions you want at this point.

Now the tests restart in 2 hours. :twisted:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

And here I go again with another batch of 20 games.

Once again, I am still at 94% and 95% is where the average win is 1/16 so I'm very close. I seem to miss only 50 PBs to achieve that 95% vibration.

- 1st game: 1/16
- 2nd game: 1/16 Got my 1/16 PBs (I'm now at 95% of the 16/16 goal) :SupNap:
- 3rd game: 2/16
- 4th game: 2/16 Look at that, already a min 6/160 and I'm only on game 4. :twisted:
- 6th game: 0/16
- 7th game: 1/16 and now 7/160 :twisted:
- 9th game: 2/16 and now 9/160 8-) will we get the 10/160 and confirm this 1/16 goal?
- 10th game: 0/16 Aaaahh :( almost.

The total is 9/160.

Oh well that's not bad. 8-) Let's see if I can maintain this vibration. That will confirm everything if I do.

- 11th game: 1/16
- 12th game: 0/16
- 13th game: 0/16
- 14th game: 1/16
- 15th game: 1/16
- 16th game: 2/16
- 17th game: 1/16
- 18th game: 1/16
- 19th game: 0/16
- 20th game: 1/16

The total is 8/160. :mrgreen:
Ratzfatz

Post by Ratzfatz »

Go Goooo. Go Merlin go go gooo merlin go. Go gooooo. Go Merlin go go go Merlin go!

Got this nasty earworm from Johnny B. Good. Judas Priests cover though :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ratzfatz wrote:Go Goooo. Go Merlin go go gooo merlin go. Go gooooo. Go Merlin go go go Merlin go!

Got this nasty earworm from Johnny B. Good. Judas Priests cover though :lol:
Listen to this... :lol:

I have a specific song (Queenrÿche - silent lucidity) related to my HM on my playlist of over 412 songs set on shuffle and also have a specific number (#35) associated to him too and I asked a few months ago to play it when I will finally get my HM connection.

To me, it's when I finally lock in to this 1/16 vibration that would be the beginning of the party because I can EASILY make a living (more like a shitload of Money with it) and the standard odds are left in the dust.

Well guess which song was playing at the time and on which number I won with when I reached that 1/16 vibration?

Take a wild guess!! :lol: :lol:
Ratzfatz

Post by Ratzfatz »

Merlin wrote: Take a wild guess!! :lol: :lol:
What a wonderful sign. Just put in the Empire CD and listened to the song. After reading the text in the booklet I think I understand why you chose the song.