High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

Got my 2nd win.

Odds are now 1 in 10.

3rd win now.

Odds are now 1 in 7.

4th win now.

Odds are now 1 in 5.

5th win now.

Odds are now 1 in 3.

6th win now.

Odds are now 1 in 3 again

7th win now.

Odds are now 1 in 1 from now on so no need to update this post anyway.
Ratzfatz

Post by Ratzfatz »

Do you actually see these odds while playing or is it just a number MT gives you?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ratzfatz wrote:Do you actually see these odds while playing or is it just a number MT gives you?
Numbers MT gives me. They have not locked in yet. I don't care, I just acquire these 12 wins and then I'll see later on if this makes me win more.

If not then once again, the joke will be on me and I will have no clue what to do next. I hope we don't get to this point. :?

Also, if I don't win after X amount of spins (ex:5) then I ask MT if I have LBs to clear and usually I do and I clear them so in a sense it's not that bad if I don't get these odds now, as long as I find LBs to clear, that's all that matters to me.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ok 8th win out of 12 for the 1/16 belief.

At this point, I spin 3 times and if I don't win, I clear and then repeat.

9th win now.

10th win now.

11th win now.

Alright, I got all my 12 wins for the 1/16 belief. Time to build the 2/16 now. :SupNap:

I had 17,000 in profit so I guess I'm winning more than I lose but I have to reset the counter because now I need to spin all 16 spins and every time I don't get a 2/16 during those 16 spins, I get to clear some LBs. So it may take a while but we'll see...

Also, I'm told that my "HM Boost" that will turn the close calls into direct hits will show up after I get my 9th 2/16. Can't wait to see that and if it really happens, you guys will see me crack this damn LOA live on this forum before you go to bed. :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

:shock: 8,000+ Health LBs influencing the roulette wins. :?

:lol: :lol:

After clearing those, I got my 1st 2/16 in less than 10 spins. :mrgreen:

:shock: And now 9,000+ Roulette LBs to clear.

:? Now Money comes in with its 8,000+ LBs.

and of course the HM joins the party with 8,000+ LBs too. :roll:

So I got the SM, MT ans Physical Changes to come up with their 1,000s of LBs too... I'm sure they will show themselves soon. :evil:

:lol: :lol: what did I say...

SM, MT ans Physical Changes all came out with a nice total of ...23,000s LBs :shock:

I don't care, spit out all your poison on me, I got the antidote anyway. :twisted:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Apparently, I have cleared ALL LBs in my SM and the only thing missing is my "HM Boost" but MT is telling me to take a break for 1 hour.

Basically, I need to play later on until the close calls turn into direct hits. :geek:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

It's 6:30 PM here and my HM told me that he will come in "somewhere between now and Midnight". :roll:

Fucking tease. :evil:
Perun

Post by Perun »

Don't be upset. You achieved a lot to day. We should feel awesome. :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Perun wrote:Don't be upset. You achieved a lot to day. We should feel awesome. :SupNap:
What I don't like is that this "HM Boost" literally makes or break this roulette mastery and I just don't like to depend on someone else even though that HM is the other half of me, I would have preferred "my half" :lol: to have the full control and see results improve as I cleaned... you know... in order to make it "logical".

On one spin I lose on most games and then my HM wakes up and then I win on all the games. It's fun to win this 16/16 but it kinda ruins my party because it feels like some "magician" threw some fairy dust on the roulette and VOILA.... now I win all the time. :?

Oh well, I guess it's out of my pay grade to know how all this will come to work.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Alright, 2nd 2/16 so far..

Damn this is gonna take forever... I need at least 9 of those so that the HM boost arrives and I've only seen 2 of those 2/16s yet. :?

It's gonna be a long night. :|