High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

Alright I locked on to 4.92 and MT is now telling me that I have to restart the roulette testing from scratch! :shock:

Odds are now 1 in 13. because I win once when the odds were 1 in 16 so it looks like I can shrink it down to 1 in 5 but that's as far as I can take it for my day, the rest will continue tomorrow (Wednesday) when I wake up.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ok won again...

Odds are now 1 in 10.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Won again...

Odds are now 1 in 7.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Alright I won again...

Odds are now 1 in 5.

So the next time I win MT is telling me to stop after that and continue tomorrow.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I just won and odds are now 1 in 3 but MT tells me to stop.

Alright, I will continue tomorrow.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Can you even SLEEP now ?? I’m so excited for you !!!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Can you even SLEEP now ?? I’m so excited for you !!!
I had no choice, MT was not giving me the next winning number. :?

Besides, there's still a long road ahead because the most amount of cleaning is done when I reach the 1 in 1 odds.

At this point it's spin once and clean right away if I don't have it and that can take a while before I lock in to this.

Anyway, that day has come and the tests are starting very soon. :twisted:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ok, I started with odds of 1 in 5 and won a couple of times and that dropped the odds to 1 in 3 and again won a few times and now odds are now 1 in 1. :twisted:

All I need to do is a spin and some cleaning and then repeat until it locks into place for good this time. :roll:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I keep cleaning but just had 1 win so I asked how long will this cleaning last and got...10 hrs. :shock: :roll:

I still don't know where these LBs are coming from (apparently I dragged them over here with me from previous tracks) but I asked how many LBs will I have to clear and PBs to acquire to master this roulette once and for all and got...

- 11,000 LBs
- 1,200 PBs
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Mmm funny what MT is telling me... :?

I was able to dig and clear big batches of LBs in the 1000s so when you clear 1,000 here, 8,000 there, 500 here, you kinda quickly clear those 12,000 LBs.

I cleared them all apparently :shock: and out of the 1,200 PBs, I seem to have acquired 1,000 so about 200 more to go.

The funny part is that now I need to believe not only in odds of 1 in 1 but to go back to believing odds of winning once every 16 spins using MT.

So no LBs to hold me back but still have to build my 1/16 belief and these are the last 200 PBs I will ever acquire to finally get my full 16/16.

MT doesn't want to tell me when or how long it will take to acquire those 200 PBs but I don't think it should take me hours. Anyway, I'll post something when I see anything hot.