High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

I won again but on spin #32 :?

Apparently, my HM needs some time to get used to the fact that's in charge of my vibration.

Fine with me.

Odds are now 1 in 3.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I won again but on spin 17 so slowly but surely my HM us getting used to this vibration control. It's telling me that it will take about 1 hour to actually match the vibration of winning once every 2 spins.

The belief has been built to win once every 2 spins but again my HM will take some time to digest all this.

Odds are now 1 in 2.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I won again but well over spin 50 so I asked a few questions.

It looks like my HM takes some time to adjust to this new task and I asked at what % he mastered it yet and got 69% so without that missing 31% my HM is not fully controlling where my vibration goes and that makes the ball land anywhere else than on my number.

I got another 20 min to wait for this. What else is new here...wait and just more wait and that's if I'm not being joked around. :roll:

I seem to have built my HM shifting belief at least regarding roulette because now the odds are 1 in 1. :twisted: :SupNap:

If this is not a joke then when my HM gets used to controlling this new vibration, I should be able to win on every spin. Can't wait to see this. :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Won again on spin 11 :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Won again on spin 6 :twisted:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Won again on spin 33.

Apparently it's a vibrational cycle shrinking more and more on every cycle. After winning over 50 spins it got better and then the down cycle kicked in and now I win once every 30+ spins and the next up cycle should be better and better and eventually that cycle will lock in to that odd of winning on every spin.

We'll see...
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Won again on spin 23. 8-)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Won again on spin 22.

:o Ahhh Ok... I get it now.

When I was winning all these times in the past 3 days, I was building the belief to win this 16/16 and now that I have reached it this cycle of vibration is the shift in vibration to the track that I want to go to and actually see those win on every spin. When I stop moving up in vibration and lock in to that track THEN... I will start to see those wins.

It's always the same pattern again...

1- Change your beliefs by removing LBs and adding PBs
2- Start rising your vibration to change to higher tracks
3- Lock on permanently to that track
4- Manifest that goal

So right now I'm on step 2 getting closer to step 3. :twisted: :SupNap:

MT is telling me to stop and come back when those cycles will be done so around 5h40 Est.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ok, I seem to have locked in to the track of winning at least 1/16 because that's what MT is telling me. I seem to have to repeat the same pattern but this time in 3D with REAL ODDS of winning 1 in 16 spins.

Then after each win, the odds should start to shrink again down to 1 win every spin.

We'll see about that... starting the test now...
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

And a win after 20 spins. 8-)

Real Odds are now...1 in 13.