For Merlin!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
TheAstonMartian

Re: For Merlin!

Post by TheAstonMartian »

Hi!

I think Vanilla Sky is beautiful. It was one of the few movies that took me there, and made me feel like as if I already lived one lifetime, that which Cruise lived in the movie. I felt that I learned a lot though the movie was limited to romance and pop culture instead of the world issues, but I guess that is why it kept its dreamy allure.
Bashar is the entity channeled, Darryl Anka is the channeler. Yeah I would pay a lot to have this guy as my neighbor because I would be there all the time.

It's not that I learned a lot from him but mostly that he confirms all my weird theories 1 by 1. That's why I trust him a lot.
Wow. Did not know that he was a visual guy for Hollywood. It must be cool to channel entities, and so forth. You could channel archangel Michael and ask help regarding manifestations.
That's why I love NAPs so much because you don't have to believe in NAPs since it creates on the fly a new belief DIRECTLY into the Subconscious Mind. It bypasses this Doorman that is stopping EVERYTHING from entering including Matrix and other techniques.

So NAPs lets us get into our Subconscious Mind but we have just learned that it takes both thoughts (GOALS) and emotions so our job is to learn HOW to implant those 2 in our recording because this is the thing that NAPs dump directly into our Subconscious Mind. If we fail at implanting a proper belief (goal+emotions) its as good as Matrix who are not getting into the SM.
Buddy, you believe. I know you believe because you talk so passionately. You have a forum and you dedicate so much energy into it. There have been skeptics and others who are much more hard to budge, and even they believed after seeing, and went on a journey. I have several experiments in mind.

1. Summon a character who is a human, as access to a part of my conciousness, but with full knowledge. Like Morpheus, he will present himself, and tell us physically everything that has to be told. Once and for all, we will have one mentor who will help us transition. Like Bashar, but it will be a one on one kind of thing.

2. Since you believe in angels and so forth, then it must mean that there is some form of higher guidance above us. In that case, it's only a matter of asking for help and manifestations.
We are pioneers here, the next NAPs we will do could easily change the entire planet because everywhere I look, my 4 pillars system is confirmed frmo left and right so I KNOW that I have hit the jackpot, it's just that we don't know exactly how to make this perfect goal+emotions NAP.

When we do master this art of the recording, WATCH OUT It's gonna get ugly. The forum will EXPLODE with new members, we will attract what we want easily and very fast.

Merlin
HAHAHAH, you and me both have that perception that we will make huge changes. As I lay in my bed today after waking up, I put that thought in my mind that I was meant to do something big. We all put so many limitations on us, and now truly the sky is the limit. I like NAPS, and even though I still have limiting beliefs (probably because of my somewhat monotone voice), I just know that its only about time (does not exist) or moment.

Other than money, did you have success with NAPS in anything else? Yesterday, I tapped my head several times, and just kept talking about what I wanted from my higher conciousness. I told it about that one specific job. Then I did the Dr's "I love you" and "I am sorry" technique on the interviewer of the job, and the girl I have feeling for. I believed, but who knows? I guess we can keep experimenting!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

TheAstonMartian wrote:Other than money, did you have success with NAPS in anything else?
Sure :D

- Fixed back pain
- Fixed toothaches
- Fixed migraines
- Attracted a job at IBM
- Many others have attracted jobs, fixed health issues, etc...

Merlin
TheAstonMartian

Merlin wrote:
TheAstonMartian wrote:Other than money, did you have success with NAPS in anything else?
Sure :D

- Fixed back pain
- Fixed toothaches
- Fixed migraines
- Attracted a job at IBM
- Many others have attracted jobs, fixed health issues, etc...

Merlin
HAHAHAHA, buddy you have it. Use NAPS alone to make progress in other fields such as ME. By the way, did you have to put emotions? How many day sin average does it take? I guess in a holographic universe it does not matter, but thank you man. It motivates me even more.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

TheAstonMartian wrote:By the way, did you have to put emotions? How many day sin average does it take? I guess in a holographic universe it does not matter, but thank you man. It motivates me even more.
Yeah somehow I did because these emotions are part of the essential components of creating a new belief.

Pretty much all my NAPs, those that worked, manifested within 10 days except for the IBM one, it took 2 months before they called me.

Most of my NAPs have a monotone voice so I don't know how to explain it.

We are so freaking close man, it's almost a joke. :lol:

It's like having the treasure map, went to the island, found the treasure box and found 3 of the 4 numbers on the lock. :lol:

Merlin
TheAstonMartian

Yeah, with each and every day, I see more. Thanks to you, my journey is much accelerated. We are getting closer that's for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5HPvzSrEo8[/youtube]

I am currently reading an e-book called "Butterflies are free to fly", and learning more. If you want, I can send you a copy. Not sure how to attach the file though.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

TheAstonMartian wrote:I am currently reading an e-book called "Butterflies are free to fly", and learning more. If you want, I can send you a copy. Not sure how to attach the file though.
Thanks but as for "learning more" I think I have done my share of that, it's time I start putting the theories to practice. :lol:

Merlin
TheAstonMartian

Merlin wrote:
TheAstonMartian wrote:I am currently reading an e-book called "Butterflies are free to fly", and learning more. If you want, I can send you a copy. Not sure how to attach the file though.
Thanks but as for "learning more" I think I have done my share of that, it's time I start putting the theories to practice. :lol:

Merlin
Ah, that's where my weakness is. That is why I want to manifest people to practise with and walk through this journey with so that I am not alone, and self sabotaging. Your company has been a stepping stone for me!
adp123

Post by adp123 »

Merlin wrote:
TheAstonMartian wrote:By the way, did you have to put emotions? How many day sin average does it take? I guess in a holographic universe it does not matter, but thank you man. It motivates me even more.

Pretty much all my NAPs, those that worked, manifested within 10 days except for the IBM one, it took 2 months before they called me.

Merlin
So like the manifestation of jobs like ur IBM one. For it to work u already had a game plan right like you said. i mean you already worked and were experienced enought to do that job and the NAPs just helped you get the job easily right.

I mean its not like u got it "Magically" or like u were the lowest position in ur job and u got IBM? right?

so that does mean we need to be realistic or practical? like for ex. if im a starting worker in like Bank of America still in training, icant get expect to do an NAP for like 2-3 job positions above me and expect to get them, even if i did the NAP for a year. because i dont have the experience?

what do you think? or will ur SM make sure u get them, by working hard, getting recognized by boss, ect.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

adp123 wrote:So like the manifestation of jobs like ur IBM one. For it to work u already had a game plan right like you said.
Yes, I knew a friend who was working there who was about to leave his job so I went to his job agency and asked to take his place when he leaves. The agency contacted IBM and agreed to make the switch. I passed in front of many people because I knew exactly which specific job (DOP) to ask for and at the right time. Btw, no, I never worked at IBM before that.
adp123 wrote:so that does mean we need to be realistic or practical?
Remember, the PLAN (pillar #4) is either done by you or your SM so just ask EVEN if you don't know how to get there.

Who knows maybe your boss will need "a kid" to help him out but by doing so, you will pass in front of many others because you will know what the boss knows.

Just do your NAP and forget about it during the day, if you added emotions correctly, the thought/goal became a belief and the NAP implanted it in your SM and manifestation is close at hand.

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin- Explorers,
Must listen to more Bashar-don't see the "razzle dazzle" here-as in others messages. I sense a humanitarian prop w/in the inherent quality of his information and he does confirm the four qualities. My late sweetie had her own Angels w/her at all times and constantly had conversations
sometimes to my chagrin.But WTF it was all good.
wireman Luck to all