High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
VirgoShowgirl

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Well good news, because in reality I don’t feel close to my goal AT ALL :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Well good news, because in reality I don’t feel close to my goal AT ALL :lol:
Relationships goal right?
Perun

Post by Perun »

My goal is a relationship, and there's no indication I'm going towards it. :?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Perun wrote:My goal is a relationship, and there's no indication I'm going towards it.
Yeah but relationships is the hardest goal to achieve in the LOA.

On Health, your SM can start manifesting it within days and with Money, all you need is a good business idea but with relationships, that involves another soul so I don't know how complex it is to find the right person but I know that this can't be done overnight that's for sure.

On relationships goals, MT is saying that it takes on average 1-6 weeks. 1-4 weeks regarding Money. Within the 1st week for Health and Physical Changes.

Hmm interesting! :?

AAAHHH...That's why MT kept telling me that I will not see you guys manifest you goals! :shock: Because in 6 weeks I will be long gone in the 5.0 track. :lol:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Damn ! More waiting !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Damn ! More waiting !
Yeah but based on beliefs.

Do you really believe that your soulmate will bump into you today? If yes then it might. If not then that's the reason why he didn't show up yet.

Your SM may have started to work on manifesting your goal but the SM always work using logic.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Apparently my Health is at 66% right now and will end the day only at 74% so no 96% Health today which is what I was expecting because you can't jump in vibration that fast. It will take 3 days to reach the 96% and even if this is true, it will be quite a fast jump in Health.

So looks like we'll all gonna have to wait here...again. :roll:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Most of the lies that came from MT were coming from the Money LBs influencing my SM and MT answers.

Because Money is affecting Health which stalls my Higher Mind and then MT and Roulette, the last lie will always be on the day when Money LBs are fully cleared at the SM level and that vibration will be locked in permanently.

The Money LBs were cleaned at the TLR and SM and everything came down at the SM level but that vibrational climb only started around Halloween and until we lock our vibration, not much will change here.

The latest answer from MT is that for me, that final vibration will be locked in about 30 minutes from now.

If this is true, ONLY THEN will my SM start to work on boosting my Health which is still at 67%, which is btw, the % that I was BEFORE the major cleanup so this whole major cleanup in October has still not yet have an effect in my 3D reality. :?

Usually, regarding Health, MT is fairly accurate so if I see my Health % really go up today then I will know that my Money LBs are finally behind me and then everything will start to unglue and start to move in the right direction.

If my Health % doesn't go up soon then I will probably have LBs holding me back and that will most usually be Money LBs. I hope I don't have to go back to cleaning Money LBs because I'm so done with all this cleaning crap. :roll: :evil:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Not sure if it's the truth but MT is now telling me that I have locked in to that vibration where Money LBs are fully cleared and that my Health can finally go up in vibration (higher than it was before the cleanup) and before I locked in, just 1 hour ago, I was at 67% in Health and now I seem to be at 73% so that's a bit fast but every time I ask if this is a joke I keep getting a NO.

So if this is true then at this pace (6% per hour) I will reach my full Health vibration (96%) tonight and then my HM will be able to come in and roulette results will start to increase.

As usual, we'll wait and see but let's keep our fingers crossed once more... 8-)

I do have some small symptoms now so this tells me that my vibration is climbing so at least that part is true but 6% gain in Health every hour, that sounds a bit too good to be true but we'll see...
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Either something BIG is happening or MT is in overdrive to make right now the biggest joke ever. :?

In my previous post, I said that MT was telling me that I will reach my full Health vibration (96%) tonight and then my HM will be able to come in and roulette results will start to increase.

Well, according to MT, not only my Health has reached that 96% but my HM which was at only 16% is now at 50% :shock: and it will reach 68% (the highest it can go apparently) by midnight so in about 2 hours from now.

As 68% not only I can get the 1/16 goal but the full 16/16 and the full power to parallel reality shift as long as my belief on it was built strong enough by winning more and more at roulette.

My take on this?

I'd say MT is full of shit (as usual) but in the past, when I thought the idea was too good to be true and then asked MT "That's a lie right?" I usually get a YES but this time I keep getting a NO for the past 4 hrs so... not too sure what to think of all this now. :?

We will all soon know if this is another joke or not because in 2 hrs or so, my HM will be fully in charge and by then roulette (AND MT too :lol:) can be easily mastered at any moment (MT/my HM still don't want to tell me when exactly and keep it all as a surprise).

Yeah right... we'll see. ;)