High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

This is 2 PM test results...

- Game #1: 0/16
- Game #2: 0/16
- Game #3: 1/16
- Game #4: 0/16
- Game #5: 1/16
- Game #6: 0/16
- Game #7: 1/16
- Game #8: 0/16
- Game #9: 1/16
- Game #10: 0/16
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

This is 4 PM test results...

- Game #3: 0/16
- Game #4: 0/16
- Game #5: 1/16
- Game #7: 0/16
- Game #8: 1/16
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

This is 6 PM test results...

- Game #1: 1/16
- Game #4: 1/16
- Game #5: 0/16
- Game #6: 1/16
- Game #10: 1/16
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

This is 8 PM test results...

- Game #8: 1/16

Clearly I'm hovering around the standard odds of 4 gain in all 160 spins so not much of the 1/16 vibration has sinked into the 3D reality yet.

Oh well, tomorrow this should start to change ...IF....we are lucky because if I don't have good roulette results then my HM has not come in yet mostly because my health is not fully cleared because I must have Money LBs still present at the SM level and as long as those will be there, MT will be giving me lies so that's why I can't trust MT until I start to get good roulette results and right now, as these tests show, I'm still hovering around the standard odds.

We'll see in the next 2 days how reliable MT has become lately. :geek:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

My vibration has reached 100% last night regarding Money but it's not locked in yet but it should be in about 2-3 hrs.

MT still refuses to tell me when the manifestation will occur because after locking down to the wanted vibration, manifestation is the next step.

The good news is that all my goals (Health, Higher Mind, Roulette, Muscle Testing, Physical Changes) can all be done inside my body or with me right now so there is no delay regarding manifesting some object like a car, house, girlfriend, job, etc... that needs exterior sources and components.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Btw, this is day 7 of my 2nd HM request for my roulette 1/16 goal so that will be day 1 of my 3rd one starting today.

This is 2 PM test results...

- Game #9: 0/16
- Game #10: 1/16
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Alright a little update here...

Here's once again the steps of manifestations:

1- Adding/Removing of the beliefs (LBs/PBs) at the TLR level that we will need to manifest the goal
2- Those beliefs will come down from the TLR into the SM
3- Those beliefs will change the vibration to reach
4- The vibration has to finally lock in permanently to force the SM from working on the manifestation
5- The SM is now obligated to manifest that goal

As you know, my goals seems to be all linked together. To get MT answers and predict roulette numbers, my Higher Mind needs to tell my SM what is to come but for my HM to come in, my Health needs to be at the max (96%) but for that to happen, my Money LBs causing my Health issues all need to go.

Apparently, just a few minutes ago, I have not only reached but I am maintaining that vibration of having 0 Money LBs and my SM has now no choice but to start improving my Health which is at 78% right now.

When my Health reaches 96% (Wed around 3 PM), my HM will be able to come in and both roulette and MT should drastically get better.

I did my 3rd HM requests on my 1/16 goal but it looks like I only needed to do 2. MT was telling me that we need between 1-3 request for each goal we want to manifest.

So I will confirm this easily because it has to do with my Health so clearly if I go from 78% to 96% in less than 24 hrs, I will know about it. If I don't feel it then that's fine too because now my HM will be able to come in and roulette results should get better so 2 ways to know within the next 2 days if all this is true or not.

Stay tuned...
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

My only concern for the past week is that the rest of us have probably done requests on a goal that is simpler and does not involve so much topics, but nobody is reporting progress.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:My only concern for the past week is that the rest of us have probably done requests on a goal that is simpler and does not involve so much topics, but nobody is reporting progress.
Yeah I asked today about you guys and you seem to have also reached and locked in to the wanted vibration today too.

Is this a joke or not? We'll know pretty soon.

I'm doing today and tomorrow the last HM request on my roulette 1/16 goal. After that, I will switch to MT's reliability.

I was supposed to switch to MT this week but I got my 5 1/16s in a row not 1 but 2 days in a row so clearly there is a little bit of progress here so I stuck with it.

As for you, I believe that you are all going for "outside goals" (Money, Relationships, etc) and that usually takes longer to manifest than my "inside goals" (Health, MT, HM, roulette, physical changes) that can all be achieved inside of me in a blink when my SM let's in my HM.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ok correction here...

MT is now telling me that you haven't locked in today to your wanted vibration, in fact most of you have done that a few days ago, let's see...

- Virgo: Locked in 7 days ago
- Perun: Locked in 7 days ago
- AgentSmith: Locked in 6 days ago

Btw, just to see if MT is joking us, I looked back at the vibration % that I gave you last time when you asked me and I found out that it was on the 29th, you were all around 70% hitting 100% and locking in to the wanted vibration on the 30th.

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 420#p57447" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So we have the 30, 31, 1, 2, 3, 4 and today 5 and that makes it 7 days since you locked in. 8-)

At least MT is consistent with it's answers regarding your cases.