High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

Perun wrote:In our future HM requests, should we ask our HM to remove the LBs pertaining to our goal
Yes.

I know it sucks that our vibration crashes when we clean LBs or shift tracks but if our HM needs to do this for us to manifest our goal then so be it.

That's what I asked my HM this morning, to clear all the LBs and shift to any track I need to be at if necessary and then I asked to plant all the PBs that I need to manifest that goal.

As I post this I am now on day 2 of my Oct. 30 HM request to only manifest 1 win every 16 spins at roulette.

This is the 2nd HM request to manifest this 1/16 goal. The 1st one was done on Oct. 25 as mentioned on this post...

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 400#p57418" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

It's passed 3PM and I seem to be at 52% on the HM goal and roulette was supposed to start at 51% but I didn't see anything so I asked if this was a joke and got a NO and then I remembered last night when MT was telling me that when roulette will start, it will work on "shrinking the odds" and that's seems to be the case now.

Now my odds are supposedly at 1 win every 36 spins. I will not start to count every spins because that's an average so some can win after 6 spins and others after 66 and the average will still be 1 win every 36 spins.

I will wait a bit. MT is recommending to restart playing roulette at 5 PM when the odds should be 1 win in 21 spins.

Fine with me!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Just played a few games and it's not the 1/16 on all games but I won 2 in a row then lost 1 then won 2 in a row and lost 1 after.

Symptoms are almost all gone so if I'm not locked in to a specific vibration I'm pretty sure I'm not far away.

So it's slowly coming back I guess. I will come back to it in a few hours.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

YESSS! :SupNap: :SupNap:

I came back to roulette to play one last game for today and got a 1/16. Played a 2nd one and got another 1/16. 3rd game...1/16 again. 4th one...1/16 too and for the 5th one.... I got it too. :shock: :o

That's the 2nd time around I got five 1/16s in a row. :SupNap: :SupNap:

I can see that my vibration is coming back to what it was before the major cleanup that crashed my vibration.

Hehe this looks promising. :twisted: :SupNap:
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Wow really refreshing news after the couple 0/160 from last week.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Today is day 8 of the Oct. 25th (1st request) and day 3 of the Oct. 30 of my 2nd HM request on clearing every LBs and adding the right PBs at the TLR and SM levels to manifest my 1/16 roulette goal.

This is Friday Morning test results...

- Game #1: 0/16
- Game #2: 0/16
- Game #3: 0/16
- Game #4: 0/16
- Game #5: 0/16
- Game #6: 1/16
- Game #7: 0/16
- Game #8: 0/16
- Game #9: 0/16
- Game #10: 0/16

I will update the bottom test in 12 hrs

This is Friday Night test results...

- Game #1: 0/16
- Game #2: 1/16
- Game #3: 1/16
- Game #4: 1/16
- Game #5: 0/16
- Game #6: 0/16
- Game #7: 1/16
- Game #8: 0/16
- Game #9: 0/16
- Game #10: 0/16
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MT is telling me now that the vibration for my specific 1/16 goal is at 34% and it will be going up and down during the next 2 days to finally lock in at 100% Sunday night.

We'll see...
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Roulette is still winning more than average but no big series of win yet.

I do have some symptoms that came back, slight head buzz so I know that my vibration is changing and that's a good news.

My 1/16 goal vibration is now at 42% ending the day at around 64%.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

WOOHOO! :twisted:

That's the 3rd time I got 5 1/16s in a row. :SupNap: :SupNap:

Didn't get it on the 6th but just the fact that I had one yesterday and another one today is just mind blowing knowing that I never had one in the past 7 years of me playing roulette on this little flash game. :?

CLEARLY I'm getting closer and closer to the vibration of winning 1 time every 16 spins so I can win on every game I play no matter which number I bet on.

MT is still telling me that I won't need to do other HM requests to win 2 out 16 spins then 3, then 4 and so on because by winning 1/16s on every game, my belief in my HM will quickly increase and all I will have to do is ask my HM to make me win 2 times every 16 spins and I will see it right away and then move up that ladder to the 16/16 mark all this within the same half hour.

MY 1/16 goal vibration is now at 62% and should reach 100% Sunday night then it will take 12 hrs to lock to it so the fun should start Monday or at least next week. :twisted:
Perun

Post by Perun »

What about our goals? Do we have to make another HM request or play the waiting game?