High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
VirgoShowgirl

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

I believe it too !!!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Apparently the "shrinking of the odds" has started around 6:30 PM and now my new odds are 1 win every 34 spins. 8-)

It's useless to play now because the odds are similar to the normal odds of winning every 38 spins so I will come back later on.

MT says to come back around 8 PM when the odds should be around 1 win in 20 spins. :lol: Can't wait to see this....
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:I believe it too !!!
Wait what??? I'm not alone on the forum at this hour??? :shock:

Aren't you supposed to sleep now. :evil: :lol:

And now MT is telling me that my reliable MT goal will arrive TONIGHT at 10 PM. :shock: :o

Hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: If this is true then forget Halloween, tomorrow will be Xmas day. :twisted:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I haven't played roulette yet because I was watching the Baseball World Series Final game and then there was a Hockey game after. Hey I'm still Canadian you know. :lol:

Also I was not rushed to play because something big seems to be going on. Since 7 PM I had MAJOR flu symptoms. Sneezing like crazy, blowing my nose hour after hour after hour and to me that can only mean:

1- Important symptoms means a radical change in vibration is happening
2- A changing vibration means I'm not locked in to any specific track
3- Until I'm locked in, there shouldn't be any manifestation

Now I could be wrong and maybe I will win when I play but that's fine if I don't because I know something is happening and I'm ok with that.

I will post if I see something good on the roulette but if I don't, then don't freak out, I will play later on tonight and tomorrow too and hopefully by then, my symptoms will all be gone.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Yup, just like expected, no 1/16s on every game and no reliable MT to predict the next winning number either. :(

I'll see what's waiting for me on the other side when those symptoms fade away.

At this point it will take a kick ass miracle to shift to the 5.0 track tomorrow now that roulette has not started yet. There's still a possibility when I wake up but I think that it will take a while for me to recover from this major drop in vibration that this major cleanup is giving me now. Things are going back up in vibration and that usually means I have to sit and wait for that down cycle to end.

Apparently, 4 out of 6 of my topics have reached their final vibration:

- Roulette (100% complete)
- Money (100% complete)
- Health (100% complete)
- Physical Changes (100% complete)

The 2 others that are still climbing and giving me those symptoms are:

- HM (28% complete)
- MT (28% complete)

I should go to bed around 32% and tomorrow night end at 68%

MT is telling me that to get my 1/16 goal, I only need to have 51% of my HM power and for 100% reliable MT, I need 46% of my HM power and to shift to the 5.0 track I only need 67% of my HM power and all of these goals could be reachable tomorrow but that's if MT is not joking of course and I wouldn't bet $1 on that.

Anyway, I'll wait for the symptoms to go and see what happens next...
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Btw, I asked for you guys and apparently most of you are at 98% so you should reach 100% of your wanted vibration today and then permanently lock in to the track where you manifest your goal.

You are like me now, all you have left to do is sit and wait because you have pushed it as far as you can go.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Well, let’s sit and wait ! :lol: And happy Samhain to all those who celebrate it !
Perun

Post by Perun »

Merlin wrote:You are like me now, all you have left to do is sit and wait because you have pushed it as far as you can go.
As we all know, the waiting game is something we're good at. :lol:

I wish good luck to us all. ;)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Well, we might not have to wait very long...

Yesterday when I asked if I will shift to the 5.0 track on Oct 31st I got a... NO. :roll: Oh boy here we go again, so I asked "Ok all this was a joke then?" but the answer caught me off guard..it was a..NO!! :shock:

I thought MT was still trolling me but after asking a bunch of questions, all those crazy symptoms which were all gone 1 hour before I went to bed :shock: :? seem to have pushed the 5.0 shift 4-5 hrs later. :shock:

So it's Nov. 1st now but for me it's still the same because I will go to bed early Nov 1st at 4 AM where my HM will be at 68% and apparently, I will not go any higher than that because I only need my HM to be at 67% to shift tracks.

My HM is now at 36% and to start it all, roulette needs my HM to be at 51% and I should get there in about 3 hrs so we'll see...

The crazy symptoms should restart soon as they came from the climbing of the vibration of the MT and HM goals.

My Health vibration is locked in at 96% but my body is still catching up to it. It's at 78% going to bed at 92% so if this is true I should wake up at 96% and ALL my vibration will have been reached and maintained and my goals will all be at reach or mastered today or tomorrow.

So the next few hours and days looks very promising. I have done my 3 HM request for yesterday and today too for the 1/16 goal only so yeah, let's sit and wait for the fun to begin. :mrgreen:
Perun

Post by Perun »

In our future HM requests, should we ask our HM to remove the LBs pertaining to our goal or should we keep on asking that all LBs that are preventing us from manifesting all goals that we want should be removed?