High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

arjun92 wrote:Yes Merlin :P
:lol: :lol:

You little devil you. :twisted:

Working in silence in the back of the room. :mrgreen:

You're not alone because I see a lot of traffic despite the very low amount of posts.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ok so here's where I stand...

My vibration right now is at 73%.

MT is telling me that these are the minimum vibration to reach...

- 1/16: 68%
- 3/16: 73%
- 16/16: 76%

So basically, if I am really at 73% then I should able to see both the 1/16 and 3/16 on every game. I will reach 76% around 4-5 Est.

MT is telling me to restart testing roulette after 3 PM Est. so in less than 1 hour but what I take from this is that my vibration should be today equal or higher than the vibration I need to get those roulette results in about 2-3 hours from now. :twisted:

Once again, I have done everything...

- HM request to shift tracks from 4.5 to 4.8
- HM request to clear all LBs on the 4.8 track
- HM request to clear all LBs at the TLR level
- HM request to clear all LBs at the SM level
- HM request to clear all LBs on Health so that my HM can come in
- HM request to add PBs to win at least once every 16 spins.

Btw, I am on day 6 of that last HM request to get my 1/16 goal so the timing is perfect today.

I will do a 2nd HM request again tomorrow on that 1/16 goal but that will be my last one because I believe that I will have gone as far as I can go and that everything is now out of my control.

At this point, my SM should let my HM come in and let me shift to win more and more at roulette. It can happen at anytime but I'm sure my HM will want to stretch it a bit more to keep the suspense and give me a nice surprise.

MT is still telling me that I will shift to the 5.0 track before the end of October so that doesn't leave a lot of room for my HM here.

If my HM doesn't show his face today, then bye bye to the shift in October and then I don't know when or even if he will show up because clearly something major will stop him and I won't even know what but I don't want to think about that scenario, I believe that it will end well today and that my HM will show his face today and I will win at least once on every 16 spins game today.

Fingers crossed. :mrgreen:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I just asked what was blocking my HM from shifting me in the past to that 5.0 track just to see what MT says and the answer was... 4 things.

Q- A bad track (ex: 4.5 Loser Track)?
A- YES

Q- Track, TLR and SM level LBs (Money, Roulette) ?
A- YES

Q- Health LBs stopping the HM from entering?
A- YES

Q- Too Low Vibration (ex: Below 82%)?
A- YES

Q- Anything else?
A- NO

Q- Have I cleared all those 4 things so far?
A- YES

So whether my HM comes today or not, I seem to have cleared all the things that were in his way for him to arrive.

Now it's just a matter of waiting...
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Btw, I will be at 76% in about 10 minutes so nothing should stop me from mastering roulette today.

Also, just for fun I asked what will be the % to master MT and got 86% and since I will go to bed at 87%, it looks like this could also be mastered today or tomorrow morning.

Anyway, true or false, there is nothing else that I can do right now other than wait that something happens and as usual, upstairs don't seem to be in a rush :roll: so we'll wait..
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Funny because it really looks like 70% in reality. Maybe for once MT is right ? :D
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Funny because it really looks like 70% in reality. Maybe for once MT is right ? :D
It's possible.

MT is telling me now that the 3 steps (16/16, object color change and teleportation) can be shrunk into 1 day instead of 3. :shock:

Then again, when you think about it, a reality shift is a reality shift is a reality shift ...right? I mean, if you believe that your HM just did one, you can easily believe the other ones right? Make sense.

If this is true than nothing could happen today and tomorrow too and everything would explode Thursday. :?

Maybe my HM is waiting for me to reach my full vibration (96%) to start working. :? That wouldn't surprise me at all. :roll:

Anyway, like I said, not much I can do now but wait so if it takes 1, 2 or 3 days, it's totally out my control but I will take anyone of those please. :mrgreen:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Hey watch this...

A new tool to be between the vibration of the physical body and the Higher Mind??? :shock:

Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Since my vibration is still on the rise I asked if that could make it harder for my HM to come through and got a YES. :shock:

Apparently, the vibration needs to be still before the HM and even SM can start to work.

The good news is that I will go to bed at 87%, wake up at 92% and then reach my top vibration (96%) somewhere around 5 PM Est. and then my vibration will level off.

So if it's really a problem for my HM then we can expect something passed that timeframe.

As for me, I will keep a smile on my face until the end of October. If I see no progress on roulette by then, that smile will be gone by November 1st.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Well at least MT was consistent because I got to bed at 87% and woke up at 92% so I will need about 4 hrs or so to reach my highest vibration (96%) and 1-2 more hrs to maintain it.

Then the fun should start...

Fingers crossed :mrgreen:

MT is telling me that right now the odds are normal so I should get 1 win every 38 spins or so on average but when my vibration stabilizes and my HM comes in, those odds will drop like flies to 1 win every 25, 20, 10 all the way to 1 in 1.

Will that happen today? Tomorrow? or some other day? place your bets now... 8-)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ok, little update here...

I seem to be at 95.6% so about 15 minutes from reaching my top vibration of 96%. Then it will take me between 1-4 hrs to stabilize it but I should start to see good roulette results in about 2 hrs from now.

My body will take about 5 days to truly feel that increase from 67% to 96% so that's not something that I will feel today even though I will lock in to that high vibration today but that's fine with me.

So I know it's getting a bit late for you guys in Europe but with a little bit of luck, you might wake up to some good news.

I know I said that a few times in the past but now if it's not true, we're all fucked big time so I choose to believe it this time.