High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Perun

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Perun »

Merlin wrote:
Perun wrote:Sure. ;)
Sure as in you want some MT answers or sure it's full of crap and forget it?
"Sure" the first sense.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Perun wrote:"Sure" the first sense.
Alright, let's see...

What is the % of manifestation of your goal?

- 47%

- What is the % of your Health?

- 47%

Is the manifestation waiting for your overall vibration to go up?

- Yes

So again, usually, on Health, MT is fairly accurate so it is saying the same thing for you and me. Our overall vibration crashed because of this major cleanup and our goal is waiting for us to go back up in vibration to finish the job.
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Can you check my health, Merlin? And I'll tell you what the situation is after that, so to not influence MT's answer.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:Can you check my health, Merlin? And I'll tell you what the situation is after that, so to not influence MT's answer.
I have a correction to make. the 47% of Perun was not his Health but more like his overall vibration.

Yours is at 46% right now so that's probably where your manifestation % is at too.

We are all pretty much at the same point and about to reach the 100% level (or close to 100%) Wednesday then after that, we will be on the exact track that we need to be to manifest that goal.

At this point, the manifestation time will be based on your belief.

For example, if you want to build another great Pyramid, I'm sorry but you can't manifest that in 2 days. It will take 100s of men working for months to get it unless you have the belief to instantly shift to the parallel reality where the pyramid is already built but that again is a belief that takes time to build.

Once you are at the 100% level and on the right manifestation track, it's not a matter of IF you will manifest your goal but a matter of WHEN.

As for me, I'm at 52% in vibration and will reach the max (96%) this Wednesday. MT is telling me that I will be able to reach the 1/16 vibration way before that 96% hits and that by the time I arrive to Wednesday, I should have my full HM connection.

We'll see about that... but it would make sense since I was only at 67% of vibration when I got my double and triple wins in a row and I will go to bed tonight at 67% and from that point on, my vibration will be above what I was back then so I could easily see doubles, triples or even more wins tomorrow.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

When you think about it, it would all make sense and be perfect timing if all this is true.

I couldn't win more on roulette because my vibration was too low (67%) so I had to clear all the LBs in the track and at the TLR and SM level to rise higher in vibration.

Then tomorrow (Tuesday) would be the first day where I go above the 67% level of vibration and where I can start to win more and more at roulette starting to build my HM shifting belief tomorrow and get my 16/16 too.

Then on Wednesday, I could move on to changing object's colors. And on Thursday's I would teleport objects and myself to the 5.0 track just like MT said I would which is to shift before the end of October.

That would be awesome but don't worry, I still got 1 foot on the ground. ;)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Btw right now, my vibration is at 62% and I will go to bed at 67% and wake up at 72%.

What's interesting though is that I asked MT at which % do I need to be to see 1/16s on every game and got 68% and the full 16/16 will be around 76%.

Both of these vibration % should be reached tomorrow (Tuesday) because I will start at 72% and go to bed at 87% so if this is true, everything is still possible regarding the mastery of roulette Tuesday. :twisted:

Yes I know it's crazy but I've done EVERYTHING I needed to do.

1- Shift from the 4.5 to 4.8 track
2- Asked my HM to clear every LBs on that track.
3- Cleared also all the LBs at both the TLR and SM levels
4- Cleared my Health LBs that were blocking my HM from coming in
5- Raised back up my vibration to arrive at and then beyond the vibration I was when I got double and triple wins.
6- Tuesday, I will be on day 6 of my latest HM request to get specifically my 1/16 goal.

There is nothing left for me to do and even If there was then I don't have a clue what to do next. :?

It's ALL in the hands of my HM now and frankly, if I don't see a little bit of hope on roulette tomorrow, then I will be very disappointed because I don't know what will be blocking this and if my HM can come in but just don't want to then that will tell me that I have a jerk for HM which I don't think so.

I mean what else is there that could block him? :?

It's not the track. It's not the TLR, it's not the SM because everything has been cleaned. It's not my health because I'm feeling better now and will probably wake up even better. There is nothing that should stop me to at least get back to the vibration that I was at prior to the major cleanup where I was getting double and triple wins.

Anyway, we'll see...
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Hi Merlin !
I’ve been overwhelmed with work lately so I didn’t really do anything else. I only ever did one request for my relationship goal so I’m curious to see where I’m at, if you can check ?
Thank you !!!
arjun92

Post by arjun92 »

Hi Merlin, can u check mine too?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:I’m curious to see where I’m at, if you can check ?
70%

Not bad. I'm at 72% now.

We should all end near 85-90% tonight and reach the 95-100% Wednesday night and be "on the track" where we manifest our goal and then it's just a matter of time before the manifestation happens.

arjun92 wrote:Hi Merlin, can u check mine too?
70% also. 8-)

Have you been doing the HM requests too with us all along? ;)
arjun92

Post by arjun92 »

Yes Merlin :P