High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

Well... it's 8 PM and just played a game and got a 0/16. :(

MT told me that not much will happen tonight and it's more tomorrow that things will be more visible.

Either way, I will play other games later on and hope to post something interesting for you guys when you wake up.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Here's what MT is telling me now.

At first I thought that I would see the progression by getting a 1/16 followed by a 0/16 then get 2 1/16s in a row followed by 1 or 2 0/16 then get 3 1/16s in a row and so on but apparently, that's not how my SM will make me win more.

As you know the standard odds are 1 win every 38 spins. Well, it looks like my SM with the help of my HM, will "shrink" the odds as time goes by.

What do I mean?

Instead of winning once every 38 spins, I will win once every 35 spins then 1 hour later, I will win once every 30 spins then 1 hour later, I will win once every 25 spins and so on all the way to winning once every 16 spins somewhere around 3 AM so in about 5 hrs from now.

Then tomorrow (Sunday) the odds will shrink again to win once every 10 spins then 9 then 8, 7, 6, etc... all the way to win on every single spin.

This is what seems to have started at 8 PM today. To start at 1 win every 38 spins then 37 then 36 etc...

As I write this it's 10:30 PM and my new odds are 1 win every 29 spins. I haven't confirmed this by counting every spin so I'll take this with a grain of salt.

I will come back around 3 AM where the odds will be 1 win every 16 spins and then I will see if all this is true or not.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I played 2 games and got 2 0/16s so I will try again tomorrow.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I thought that it was another MT joke when I got those 0/16s last night but after asking a bunch of questions apparently all those numbers MT gave me were true (we'll see about that later on if roulette really takes off).

So what went wrong then?

Remember that post... http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 390#p57415" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

MT was telling me that roulette cannot take off until my HM comes in and that will come only after my Health is good enough (82%+). Well yesterday night, my Health was at 77% so that's the reason why nothing happened.

Right now it's at 81% so I will not do the 10 games in a row for today and wait 2-3 hrs before I play roulette to give my health some time to reach and go above that 82% mark.

So stay tuned, it's not over yet. :twisted:

Also, MT just told me that the roulette results will start very small at first when this 82% will hit and that it will get better as my health gets higher in %. So once again we might have to wait a bit more.

The way I see it, if we see nothing today or tomorrow, then we will know that this whole thing failed miserably.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

At the time I write this, I don't see any good roulette results. Maybe it will come later I don't know.

Yes MT was telling me this and that but you can't hold on to it too much because you usually end up disappointed.

What I rely on these days is the past good results I had on roulette BEFORE the big cleanup. Results were promising but that cleanup crashed my vibration like nothing else in the past, my health got bad again and I am barely starting to see the end of all the negative symptoms coming from this cleanup.

One thing is certain...you won't see me do a Cleaning NAP or asking my HM to clean anything else at the TLR or SM level. I'm DONE will all this low vibration crap. :evil:

In the past, when I almost gave up, that was when I saw some good results so maybe in the next few hours something crazy will happen, but again, nothing so far.

What I look for this week is the end of this cleanup low vibration cycle and the beginning of an up cycle. Why? because I believe this is where I will see the results come in. Right now, I know my vibration is too low so I don't expect anything good to happen.

My last HM request was not about cleaning but about adding PBs at the TLR level to get that 1/16 goal. Slowly but surely, my health will get better, my vibration will rise back up again and I will be able to get back to the vibration peak that I was at when I was getting double and triple wins in a row.

On day 7 (Wednesday) of this HM request, I will redo another similar one on this 1/16 goal again but that will be my last request on this topic.

By the end of that 2nd request, we will be in November and the low vibration of the major cleanup will be long behind us so if roulette results don't go back up, I will need to get some answers and from that point until well... I finally get some answers, I will focus on MT's reliability for all my future HM requests.

Yes I will use roulette but it won't be for money or roulette wins or HM track shifting purposes anymore, it will be to see if what MT tells me is true and if I get to the point where MT always tells me the right next winning number, then I will know that MT is now connected to my HM and we will all FINALLY get some answers here.

I just hope that nothing of this will be needed and roulette will kick in today or tomorrow or this week so that I shift away from this track but I have to keep at least 1 foot on the ground in case it all fails like it did all those times in the past and look at what to do next if I get there.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Even thought MT lied for 1/16 roulette results during the whole weekend, it was dead on regarding health and it usually is on this topic.

It was also right about the fact that the cleanup would crash my vibration (that we already knew based on years of having Cleaning NAP symptoms) and that roulette would not be mastered until my health would get higher than it was prior to the cleanup so let's take a look at this now.

- Health % I was prior to the cleanup: 67%
- Health % I was yesterday morning: 27% :shock: No wonder I felt like crap. :roll:
- Health % I am at right now: 51%
- Health % I will be at the end of today: 66%
- Health % I will be at the end of Tuesday: 81%
- Health % I will be at the end of Wednesday: 96%

So basically, at the end of today, I should have recovered all the vibration that I lost with the cleanup and tomorrow and Wednesday, I should go higher than I was in the past 3 years so hopefully this will help my HM from coming in.

What about you guys, feeling a bit better today?
Perun

Post by Perun »

I haven't had symptoms for over a week. I have no idea what the status of my goal is. :?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Perun wrote:I haven't had symptoms for over a week. I have no idea what the status of my goal is. :?
I can ask MT if you want but you know it's usually full of crap so it's up to you...
Perun

Post by Perun »

Sure. ;)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Perun wrote:Sure. ;)
Sure as in you want some MT answers or sure it's full of crap and forget it?