General Disscussion

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
MonsterLord

Re: General Disscussion

Post by MonsterLord »

What are the NAPs to remove the beliefs? Or what do you use?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:What are the NAPs to remove the beliefs? Or what do you use?
You know what, obviously you seem to have no clue what NAPs are or how we do them.

So I will not answer any more questions about that and wait until you read my ebook or you can always continue reading on the other forum regarding NAPs.

You can download it here.

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=6&t=599

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

What I meant about that, is the exact lines you use. Because I could record my own, but obviously it wont have the same efficacy as the lines used by someone that has been doing this for quite some time, like you. This is what I meant.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:What I meant about that, is the exact lines you use. Because I could record my own, but obviously it wont have the same efficacy as the lines used by someone that has been doing this for quite some time, like you. This is what I meant.
Right now, we don't know which line will work or not. You can read in the 100 Day NAP Challenge the lines that people have used if you want to give you an idea of what or what not to use but again, as of lately, Cleaning NAPs were not used here, they were used successfully by hypnotherapist Teri Mahaney on 100s of clients but here the physical symptoms stopped most people from doing Cleaning NAPs.

I just started my own Cleaning NAP about a week ago so my test or lines doesn't matter here because we don't know if it will work or not.

Here, we test and test some more, that's the only way to know what works but mostly what doesn't work so that we can look elsewhere for answers.

Nobody is gonna give you the answer you want because nobody has been as advanced as we are regarding the LOA and if someone here knows more then us or think they know someone who masters the LOA, I would be glad to schedule a meeting and talk with that person. My door is always open. ;)

So you have to do your part and try one of your own and listen to it for many weeks to implant it in your SM and see if you will manifest it.

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin--- Fellow Pioneerz--- Hey!

Re: Astrology--Two things to report( Generalities) but as I am a Gemini, and asked for a consensus, this is what I received,

Jupiter in Gemini new growth, Jupiter in Cancer will fulfill your inner dreams, June 26th 2013 until July 16th 2014 and is exalted in this

position the dreams you merely expressed w/ Jupiter in Gemini, comes to fruition w/Jupiter in Cancer." More personal shitz" these are

just few highlights I am reporting For shitz and giggles but it's good. NAPS to finally succeed in the coming year. I'll take it. :D

wireman Cheerz all you great Pioneerz!!!
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin All,

How to snap out of hypnosis Steve Taubman--unhypnosis How to wake up start over an d create the life you're meant to live. PDF

out there free. Trying to find same now.http://stevetaubman.com/wp-content/. Hope this opens for you guyz and galz. Quick read looks l

like.

wireman Cheerz All.
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Ok, I started yesterday with my first self-made NAP "Everyday I feel and realize more and more my existence as unlimited energy on the quantum and every level and that my reality is just a projection."

This was done also prior to sleeping reading a few articles on E=MC2 and the quote about we beign made of quantum particles to reinforce the point to my SM.

My ultimate goal of manifestations beign able to cast-away my physical form by making it realize and thus behave as what really is, so I can make it fade into what it really is, should I be able to do that, I think any other manifestations should easily come, the physical human brain needs to separate between conscious and subconscious while a pure consciousness would have I presume not that need and be able to collapse at will any reality, as well move at will between them and of course beign able to re-create a body.

This reminded me of Merlin's site where it talked about moving out of the cycle of limitations.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:My ultimate goal of manifestations beign able to cast-away my physical form
I have a good and a bad news for you.

The good news is that what you want is possible, a change of beliefs REALLY CAN reshape your DNA and influence millions if not billions of your cell and I have done it with my Arm Red Spot that I had for many years.

You can hear Tony in this video talk about a research that Dr. Bernie Siegel did with multiple personality disorders (schizophrenic) and they could change the color of their eyes INSTANTLY by changing from 1 personality to another because that would make them change from 1 set of beliefs to another therefore influencing their cells in a different way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFAt2To7YcM[/youtube]

I emailed Dr. Siegel and he told me that he talked to other doctors like him and he said that these docs also saw weird physical changes when their patients were changing from 1 personality to the next like allergies symptoms instantly going away. 1 Second they have red eyes, sneeze and then *POOF* everything is gone. Another doc told him that a patient had diabetes in 1 personality and then the symptoms were gone instantly after the personality shift.

So it's possible and that's the good news. The bad news is that like everything else here, to make ANY type of change is has to go with our beliefs and THIS TAKES TIME.

As you can see in my red spot test, it took me about 2-3 months of doing the Emotion Code (healing technique) but to really kick start the healing, the 7 weeks NAP did most of the job.

You can learn more about it here.

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=6&t=967

So I believe that just like David who had to wait 5 months to see his hair grow blond, we will have to do MANY NAPs on that body change topic to build that belief that we can "shape shift" our body instantly but I believe that the more successful NAPs you will do, the faster they will work and you will be able to change your body faster and faster but it won't be tomorrow. Still, better late then never right? ;)

Cheers,

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin Guyz Dollz,

Granddaughter just won the top cash award towards her College career at an awards ceremony. Both my daughter and I had the

same NAP. Now to get her to use this at Uni... So greatful for the NAPS, we as Pioneerz are now blazing the trail for others to follow.

Party in progress, catch you all later.

wireman Cheerz and a couple beerz for all!! :D :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wireman wrote:So greatful for the NAPS
Well thanks but to be honest I think you should congratulate your Granddaughter here. Maybe NAPs helped but she still did the job to study and get all these achievements.

Congrats to her. :SupNap:

Merlin