High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:What was your last request on?
Not only adding PBs but clearing all the LBs on the 4.8 track including all these topics:

- Health
- Physical Changes
- Money
- Roulette
- MT
- HM

So no wonder it took 10+ days to clear them and my vibration crashed so hard that those double and triple wins got lost and I only saw a double after that.

As the cleanup stops and the PBs are implanted, my vibration should start to go up just like during a Goal NAP and my roulette results should come back and get better.
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

How is your new one going to be worded? I did my request yesterday using the Clean all LBs stopping me from achieving any goal..., so I want to do the new one today.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:How is your new one going to be worded? I did my request yesterday using the Clean all LBs stopping me from achieving any goal..., so I want to do the new one today.
Something like that. It's basically a Goal NAP 1 liner.

"Dear HM, please plant all the right PBs so that I can now manifest this goal of winning at least 1 time every game of 16 spins."
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

When I think about it, better be safe than sorry and add this line just in case...

"If you still have to shift me to another track and/or remove any LBs remaining at any level that may stop me from manifesting this 1/16 goal then please do so".

Btw, no matter how many times I say to MT "that's a joke right?" the answer is still NO regarding the statement by MT that I will still shift in the month of October. :shock:

I mean it's crazy but it's still possible. All I need is the roulette to kick in and then the rest should follow 2-3 days after but will the roulette kick in very soon? All bets are off. :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Today is day 17 of the Oct. 7th (1st request), day 12 of the Oct. 12 (2nd request) and day 6 of the Oct. 18 (3rd request) HM request on clearing every LBs and adding the right PBs at the TLR and SM levels on a bunch of topics.

This is Wednesday Morning test results...

- Game #1: 2/16
- Game #2: 0/16
- Game #3: 0/16
- Game #4: 0/16
- Game #5: 0/16
- Game #6: 0/16
- Game #7: 0/16
- Game #8: 0/16
- Game #9: 1/16
- Game #10: 0/16

Yeah not much better today. :?

I will update the bottom test in 12 hrs.

This is Wednesday Night test results...

- Game #1: 1/16
- Game #2: 0/16
- Game #3: 0/16
- Game #4: 0/16
- Game #5: 1/16
- Game #6: 0/16
- Game #7: 0/16
- Game #8: 0/16
- Game #9: 0/16
- Game #10: 1/16
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MT is defining a bit more those 3 steps to manifest a goal.

A few days ago I was told these 3 steps but it's not that is has changed, it was just more defined. Apparently it's not 3 but more like 4 steps:

- Step 1: Reprogramming the TLR so that it comes down into the SM (takes 6-10 days)
- Step 2: Reaching that new vibration in 3D (takes 1-3 days)
- Step 3: Maintaining that new vibration in 3D (takes 1-5 days)
- Step 4: Time the SM takes to start working on the manifestation of the goal (takes 1-3 days)

For me, for the roulette topic, Step 1 took 10 days to clear everything at the TLR level and bring all this into the SM in 3D. Then Step 2 only took 1 day to reach the wanted vibration. That brought me to Oct. 17 and that's the day that I got my 5 1/16s in a row.

Then Step 3 took the full 5 days. That brought me to Oct. 22. Then Step 4 should take 2 days bringing to today (Oct. 24).

All this will be confirmed or rejected in the next 24 hrs.

MT is also telling me that the 6-10 days for the TLR reprogramming mostly takes 7 days on average and 1 day to reach the vibration, 1 day to maintain it and 1 more day for the SM to start working on manifesting it.

So when you add this up you get 7+1+1+1 = 10 days.

Anyone here who's been on this forum for a couple of years will remember this 10 day timeframe. It's what it takes to a NAP that works to manifest a goal. I have seen it, Teri Mahaney saw it too and the same with James F. Cullinan. All 3 of us have been working with recorded audio tapes listened to while we are sleeping.

So basically what this tells us is the mechanics of manifestation.

The NAP asks the HM to reprogram the TLR so that whatever is done there will come back in 3D later on. Then we can reach 1 day later the wanted vibration needed to manifest that goal. However, many told us that to reach the vibration is not enough, we need to maintain it permanently and that takes another day minimum and finally the SM kick in and works on the manifestation of the goal.

If you didn't do a deep research on it, then you think that it all starts and ends with the SM but it's far from the truth. Not only the manifestation of the goal starts at the TLR level programmed by the Higher Mind but the failure to manifest that goal or to make us lose it all back later on is controlled at the OverSoul level.

If my roulette results get better when I wake up, I think I will have been full circle on this LOA research. :geek:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

According to MT, 4 topics out of the 6 still needs to kick in today and the last one will be around 9 PM so at around 10 PM or so, my SM should be forced to start working on the manifestation of all 6 of those goals including roulette.

- Roulette: Started
- Money: 8 PM
- Health: 9 PM
- Physical Changes: 2 PM
- MT: 9 PM
- HM: 9 PM

From what I'm being told, roulette has kicked in but Money didn't and that's why I still get lousy results now. Until the SM starts to manifest a topic, that topic is being controlled by the old low sabotage vibration.

Basically the midnight test will confirm or reject this statement.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Hmm interesting thing I learned today.

If this is a lie, I have to say that my SM has a very good imagination. Apparently, I needed to clean my health and do this major cleanup otherwise my HM and roulette wouldn't gone passed the 4/16 mark.

MT is telling me that my health before the first Oct 7th HM request to clean everything was at 67% and to get my HM connection and win 5/16 and up, I needed to be above 82% of health.

This major cleanup made my health crash to only 22% (no wonder I felt like shit). I'm at 32% now ending the day around 46%. Tomorrow night I will be around 81% and finally hit the max at 96% Saturday night.

So no 5/16 today nor tomorrow because I will have a health under 82% but Saturday should be the day where that is possible.

Whether it's true or not, what matters to me right now is not the 16/16 or even 5/16 but just a plain 1/16 on every game. After that I will start to dream but until then, I'll keep my feet on the ground.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I am just putting together all the puzzle that needed to happen this week for me to shift...

1- To shift to the 5.0 track I need to build the parallel reality shifting belief
2- To build that belief I need to win more than 4/16 at roulette
3- To win more than 4/16 at roulette I need the full power of my HM
4- To get the full power of my HM I need to boost my health from 67% to 82%+
5- To boost my health from 67% to 82%+, I need to clean my SM
6- To clean my SM I need to clear the right TLR
7- To clear the right TLR, I first need to shift to the 4.8 track
8- To shift to the 4.8 track, I need to do a HM request to shift myself from the 4.5 Loser Track to the 4.8 track.

Crazy shit huh? :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Just asked MT if my SM started working on the manifestation of my 6 main goals and got a YES on all since 8 PM.

Out of those 6 goals, only 2 will be quantified from now on. This is the % of the overall manifestation for that goal,100% being when I see that goal in front of my eyes.

1- Roulette (42% manifested)
2- Health (42% manifested)

:shock:

For some reason, the manifestation of my 1/16 goal seems to be evolving exactly at the same speed as my health.

If this is true then I will reach around 46% when I go to bed tonight and 81% Friday so I won't see any good results until Saturday. :(

Oh well, waiting seems to be the only thing we do around here so what else is new right? :?