High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

Perun wrote:I have a headache again but less intense. I guess I'm not clear yet.
Time for a 3rd HM request? ;) Then again, maybe it's just your vibration changing and giving you symptoms, that happens to me.

The way I see it, until I get 100% reliable true MT answers, this will tell me that there are still LBs left to clear which mean that the previous HM requests didn't fully did the job yet.

Now MT is still telling me that our HM doesn't need 2, 3 or more requests to get to that goal of clearing EVERYTHING up there but... do you want to risk it? :?

I don't and that's why I did a 2nd and today started a 3rd request on that same topic. It's up to you to follow me or not.
Perun

Post by Perun »

I did the third request this morning.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Perun wrote:I did the third request this morning.
I have noticed during some HM request that were ONLY goal oriented (no cleaning involved) that I would get symptoms. :shock:

This would mean that it's not so much the cleaning that gives us symptoms but the change in vibration itself. :?

If this is true then the symptoms you have may not be from the clearing but from you shifting to the vibration you need to be at to manifest your goal. :twisted:
Perun

Post by Perun »

Merlin wrote: shifting to the vibration you need to be at to manifest your goal. :twisted:
:twisted:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Here I am on day 12 of the Oct. 7th (1st request), day 7 of the Oct. 12 (2nd request) and day 1 of the Oct. 18 (3rd request) HM request on clearing every LBs and adding the right PBs at the TLR and SM levels on a bunch of topics.

As posted earlier, I will do a maximum of 5 games on all sets but if a game has one 0/16 in it, I will stop the test because this will mean that I am not at the vibration to get a 1/16 on EVERY game of 16 spins.

This is the 12 PM results...

- Game #1: 1/16
- Game #2: 1/16
- Game #3: 0/16

Test stopped...

This is the 1 PM results...

- Game #1: 0/16

Test stopped...

This is the 2 PM results...

- Game #2: 0/16

Test stopped...

This is the 3 PM results...

Test stopped...

Took a break for the 4 and 5 PM tests.

This is the 6 PM results...

- Game #2: 2/16
- Game #3: 0/16

Test stopped...

This is the 7 PM results...

Test stopped...

This is the 8 PM results...

Test stopped...

This is the 9 PM results...

Test stopped...

This is the 12 AM results...

Test stopped...
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MT is now telling me that I have not yet locked in to the 1/16 vibration. I'm only 52% locked in and will go to bed around 65%. I should maintain it around 6 PM Est. tomorrow.

Apparently, that % is the same for the vibration of having a 100% reliable MT signal. :shock:

Wow! 7 years in the making and tomorrow could be the day. :?

This could be a VERY interesting weekend. :twisted:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Can't wait to see if MT was right about locking in to the 1/16 vibration around 6 PM Est. today.

I am seeing something crazy these past few days. What I see is a #35 win coming in on the very last spin of the 16 batch. :shock:
Oct-19.jpg
Oct-19.jpg (41.27 KiB) Viewed 2245 times
I saw those in the past but like 1 every week or so but in these past 2 days, I have seen this at least 5-6 times. So clearly something is going on here.

The way I explain this is that during the first 15 spins, my SM is the one taking control of my vibration and that usually lands me in a track where I lose. :evil:

On the last spin however, I think that the new PBs in my SM are forcing my SM to let my HM take control of my vibration of that last spin so that I can get my 1/16 win and that allows my HM to finally shift me to the parallel track where that number wins. MT agrees with me on this.

This would mean that this is how I will get my 16/16. By seeing my SM leave more and more control to my HM so that I win more and more times in each game of 16 spins.

Also, regarding this 1/16 vibration locking in tonight, MT told me that yes I will be locked in but that doesn't mean my SM will immediately manifest that goal. MT is telling me that it may take 24 hrs before I see this 1/16 goal and win on every game.

Hey that's fine with me. 8-) :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Also, I don't know if MT is right about this climb to reach and maintain the 1/16 vibration but I had crazy flu symptoms all day so I am clearly moving up in vibration. :twisted:
Perun

Post by Perun »

I, on the other hand, don't have any symptoms any longer. :?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Perun wrote:I, on the other hand, don't have any symptoms any longer. :?
This usually mean that you have reached or are close to your wanted vibration.

Btw, is my vibration really going up? I don't know, what do you think? ;)
Oct-19-2.jpg
Oct-19-2.jpg (6 KiB) Viewed 2224 times