For Merlin!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: For Merlin!

Post by Merlin »

I don't believe that God is outside of us like most religions want us to believe. We are all God, small parts of it but still. Kinda like a drop in the ocean called God like I said earlier.

As for demons, they are just another projection we project inside our reality bubble (called the merkaba) depending on the vibration level we are in. EVERYTHING is frequency. Everything exist and can be visible if you can send out the vibration of it.

We project our 3D reality on the inner wall of this merkaba. The light projector is our consciousness, the film strip is our beliefs and our silver screen is this merkaba.

The people you see are not real, they are a projection of them inside you merkaba and when they see you, they project a version of you inside their own merkaba.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSLmdpAshsk[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbhDJbT18Ek[/youtube]

Deep enough for ya? :lol:

Merlin
TheAstonMartian

Post by TheAstonMartian »

Nice, this is what I am getting at. However, since everybody else is part of me, I should be easily able to influence others since we are all the same. Hence, the things we endured when we were young, when people judged us, treated us badly, and so forth was us to begin with. Hence, it should be as easy as talking to the ONE, or higher concious, and tell them what we want to script including freedom, money from all direction, love, etc. etc. till we become as infinite as Neo from The Matrix whereby he was superior in every way.

HAHAHA, however we cannot end other life forms just because we feel like it, and out of fun. It would be nice to have a world where laws don't mean anything and we can do martial arts to end lives and do cool things, but I wonder.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

TheAstonMartian wrote:HAHAHA, however we cannot end other life forms just because we feel like it, and out of fun. It would be nice to have a world where laws don't mean anything and we can do martial arts to end lives and do cool things, but I wonder.
Yes you can. This world is just an illusion. NOTHING is real. Everything is a projection from you to extract one thing: AN EXPERIENCE. That's it.

The laws exist but ONLY inside the reality which is an illusion to start with. You just have to jump to another reality, create another projection and voila, a totally different world with different rules.

Take for example this scene of Commander Riker in Star Trek. He calls the main holodeck computer to create 3D illusionary reality where a 3D projection of a woman appears in it. Now let's say that he kills her, he will be arrested and go to prison but ONLY if he stays in this 3D illusionary reality, if he deletes the program and then sends out a new projection, then he will stop being inside the prison and suddenly be aboard a pirate ship as captain for example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E11v3qmuKxk[/youtube]

I know this is sick and twisted but that's EXACTLY how our 3D is. It's a 3D projection based on our BELIEFS to extract an experience of what it is to be a woman, a man, rich, poor, a doctor, a mechanic, etc... by jumping from one reality to the next between 2 incarnations.

You change your beliefs (aka film strip) and then suddenly a new film appears on your 3D screen know as reality. Just like the tumor inside the body of the chinese woman that Gregg Braden talks about. She changed her beliefs and *POOF* the atoms of her tumor rearranged and voila, she started seeing a totally new reality, a reality with no tumor at all.

Think of atoms as pixels on a flat screen. That's all there is.

I know this is hard to get but it took me years of research to get this.

One thing you will hear that comes back again an again is the line "you create the reality that you believe".

Tibetan monks and gurus in India were saying this for centuries but people laughed because they said "come on, I didn't create the sky, the trees, cars and people" but they REALLY DID. In fact not only they do but they can change the reality they see in front of their eyes just like the chinese woman did. She changed her beliefs and started shifting from 1 reality to the next one without any tumor.

That's why I like so much my NAPs because it is THE tool to create new beliefs (films) and send them to the heart (light projector) to start projecting the reality that I want and NOT the default reality that I see now because I have those limiting beliefs on money.

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Once you send a new belief to the heart, you send a new frequency/electromagnetic field to the atoms around you and that changes the electromagnetic field and structure of these atoms changing the world in front of your eyes that seemed sooooooo solid and real just 2 seconds before. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElW4-IuT3K4[/youtube]

People would swear that this 3D reality is real because they haven't yet mastered the art of changing from 1 belief to another because it they did, they would see matter disappear in front of their eyes and now they would go "Holy shit" :shock: and would now start to believe that this reality might not be as solid as they would think and would now "get it" that they are the ones creating it.

It's totally normal to laugh at this and not believe it but once we master this LOA, we will see mentalities starting to change.

For those who don't know that by changing YOU, you are at the same time changing the world around you, then you might want to read this nice story from Joe Vitale.
HO'OPONOPONO
by Joe Vitale

"Two years ago, I heard about a therapist in Hawaii who cured a
complete ward of criminally insane patients--without ever seeing any of
them. The psychologist would study an inmate's chart and then look
within himself to see how he created that person's illness. As he
improved himself, the patient improved.

"When I first heard this story, I thought it was an urban legend. How
could anyone heal anyone else by healing himself? How could even the
best self-improvement master cure the criminally insane? It didn't make
any sense. It wasn't logical, so I dismissed the story.

"However, I heard it again a year later. I heard that the therapist had
used a Hawaiian healing process called ho 'oponopono. I had never heard
of it, yet I couldn't let it leave my mind. If the story was at all
true, I had to know more. I had always understood "total
responsibility" to mean that I am responsible for what I think and do.
Beyond that, it's out of my hands. I think that most people think of
total responsibility that way. We're responsible for what we do, not
what anyone else does--but that's wrong.
"The Hawaiian therapist who healed those mentally ill people would
teach me an advanced new perspective about total responsibility. His
name is Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len. We probably spent an hour talking on
our first phone call. I asked him to tell me the complete story of his
work as a therapist.

He explained that he worked at Hawaii State Hospital for four years.

That ward where they kept the criminally insane was dangerous.

Psychologists quit on a monthly basis. The staff called in sick a lot
or simply quit. People would walk through that ward with their backs
against the wall, afraid of being attacked by patients. It was not a
pleasant place to live, work, or visit.

"Dr. Len told me that he never saw patients. He agreed to have an
office and to review their files. While he looked at those files, he
would work on himself. As he worked on himself, patients began to heal.

"'After a few months, patients that had to be shackled were being
allowed to walk freely,' he told me. 'Others who had to be heavily
medicated were getting off their medications. And those who had no
chance of ever being released were being freed.' I was in awe. 'Not
only that,' he went on, 'but the staff began to enjoy coming to work.

Absenteeism and turnover disappeared. We ended up with more staff than
we needed because patients were being released, and all the staff was
showing up to work. Today, that ward is closed.'

"This is where I had to ask the million dollar question: 'What were you
doing within yourself that caused those people to change?'

"'I was simply healing the part of me that created them,' he said. I
didn't understand. Dr. Len explained that total responsibility for your
life means that everything in your life- simply because it is in your
life--is your responsibility. In a literal sense the entire world is
your creation.Whew. This is tough to swallow
. Being responsible for
what I say or do is one thing. Being responsible for what everyone in
my life says or does is quite another. Yet, the truth is this: if you
take complete responsibility for your life, then everything you see,
hear, taste, touch, or in any way experience is your responsibility
because it is in your life. This means that terrorist activity, the
president, the economy or anything you experience and don't like--is up
for you to heal. They don't exist, in a manner of speaking, except as
projections from inside you. The problem isn't with them, it's with
you, and to change them, you have to change you

"I know this is tough to grasp, let alone accept or actually live.
Blame is far easier than total responsibility, but as I spoke with Dr.
Len, I began to realize that healing for him and in ho 'oponopono means
loving yourself.

"If you want to improve your life, you have to heal your life. If you
want to cure anyone, even a mentally ill criminal you do it by healing
you.

"I asked Dr. Len how he went about healing himself. What was he doing,
exactly, when he looked at those patients' files?

"'I just kept saying, 'I'm sorry' and 'I love you' over and over
again,'he explained.

"That's it?

"That's it.

"Turns out that loving yourself is the greatest way to improve
yourself, and as you improve yourself, you improve your world.

"Let me give you a quick example of how this works: one day, someone
sent me an email that upset me. In the past I would have handled it by
working on my emotional hot buttons or by trying to reason with the
person who sent the nasty message.

"This time, I decided to try Dr. Len's method. I kept silently saying,
'I'm sorry' and 'I love you,' I didn't say it to anyone in particular.
I was simply evoking the spirit of love to heal within me what was
creating the outer circumstance.

"Within an hour I got an e-mail from the same person. He apologized for
his previous message. Keep in mind that I didn't take any outward
action to get that apology. I didn't even write him back. Yet, by
saying 'I love you,' I somehow healed within me what was creating him.

"I later attended a ho 'oponopono workshop run by Dr. Len. He's now 70
years old, considered a grandfatherly shaman, and is somewhat
reclusive.
He praised my book, The Attractor Factor. He told me that as I improve
myself, my book's vibration will raise, and everyone will feel it when
they read it. In short, as I improve, my readers will improve.

"'What about the books that are already sold and out there?' I asked.

"'They aren't out there,' he explained, once again blowing my mind with
his mystic wisdom. 'They are still in you.' In short, there is no out
there. It would take a whole book to explain this advanced technique
with the depth it deserves.
"Suffice It to say that whenever you want to improve anything in your
life, there's only one place to look: inside you. When you look, do it
with love."
Merlin
euphoria

Post by euphoria »

That's a major mindfuck.

I realized that "reality" is a flexible "shared dream", but not that others problems/situations is fully my own projection. Not to that extent.

This is why I need to try acid :D
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

euphoria wrote:I realized that "reality" is a flexible "shared dream",
It's a shared dream because we share some things alright (collective consciousness) like the color of the sky, the trees, certain events (9/11) but because everyone create their reality and that we have zillions of parallel realities, this is how we can mess with others free will, not by forcing them to do things we want but to jump to a parallel reality where they do the things we want naturally on their own.

Just like my roulette example. There is a reality where I win and another where I lose so to jump to the reality where I win, I need to change my projection of the losing guy and to do that, I must change my belief (film) that keeps on attract me the losing bet all the time.

Think of NAPs as the key to the projection room (aka Karma room) of our 3D reality where we have all kinds of movie reels, we are now learning how to change from 1 movie to the next so pick and choose wisely. :D

Hope I didn't lose too much people but yeah, it is wacky stuff to say the least. :lol:

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin-Men,
I thought my granddaughter had a lock on that line-"I'm sorry-But I love you! Spoken after a misdeed. :lol:
Not really aware of any of this; appears I have led a sheltered life.I'd like to attract money, as easy as I attract babes.Giving this some major scrutiny and thought.
wireman
TheAstonMartian

Hmm, why do you talk about parallel realities Merlin? Everything that comes is from within you, and hence your hologram is your only reality. If you make changes, you make it in your hologram. Parallel realities are for others who have their own holograms and their own creations.

Not to be malicious, but can you wipe out a person, or cause death if you detest them? After all, they are your creation, and you can dispose of the body while the conciousness is still you. My former boss really humiliated me for not performing well in my own illusion. :twisted:

I used to try to please others, and help others all the time. Their little criticisms would really worsen my day. Now, I know that they are not there. I don't even give time to my friends partly because I have yet to get a job, but also because the more I read about the holographic universe, no more I feel I can change. But what weirds me out is that we also create ufo's, planets, and other forms of beings who come from within us, and yet give us the illusion of farther away. That's really a mindbender.

Thank you Merlin for the post about Joe Vitale's experience. That is phenomenal. Now I am just going to use that to focus on this one girl. After all, we are one and the same.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

TheAstonMartian wrote:But what weirds me out is that we also create ufo's, planets, and other forms of beings who come from within us, and yet give us the illusion of farther away. That's really a mindbender.
Ok, time out. :)

I need to clarify things out a bit.

First of all you didn't create ALONE what you project. The earth, the blue sky, the green leafs, etc... have been created by the collective consciousness of earth. We just TUNE IN to see 1 or another version of it by jumping from 1 parallel reality to the next.

See it as a TV show you are watching. You didn't create the TV show but you are in control of the remote so if you have a boss bitching at you and you stay on this channel, it's because YOU want it, YOU decide to get this kind of crap from your boss/parent/girlfriend/friends to draw some kind of experience from it.

All you have to do is change the frequency (remote) and *POOF* that reality is gone, you are now seeing another reality but instead of a 2D reality on TV, it's a 3D reality that looks sooooooo real, you could swear it's real.

In other words, you didn't create me, you just PROJECTED A VERSION OF ME inside your bubble reality so that I look like a guy who replies to your posts. You didn't create the planets nor the UFOs either, they were there before you "tuned in" because like you, those ETs have consciousness too. So if you see an ET, you have just created a VERSION of them inside your reality and they have created a version of you inside theirs.

Is it a bit clearer now?

Merlin
TheAstonMartian

Well, I guess we just look at it differently. Yeah, I know that I did not create my world, lol, but I do know that conciousness is one. Hence you, me, and everybody else is one. However, where I look at is that in my hologram the universal conciousness favors me as I am responsible for my illusion, whereas in your hologram you are responsible.

When it comes to conciousness, I am not sure what the conciousness of Earth is since Earth is in itself matter, and so is our bodies.

I can definitely see that I projected you, as you projected me, but does that mean that my higher conciousness can script you different of your character? You are still the same Merlin, but does that mean that your personality can be different from one channel to the other?

In the dr's case, he just told and repeated that he was sorry, and he loves the criminals. Does that mean that he projected them as they are, but pumped new personalities into them to cure them? We usually tune a radio manually, while he just seemed to feel it from within.