Research Update

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
AgentSmith

Re: Research Update

Post by AgentSmith »

Fingers are really crossed that something comes out of this, we really need it.
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Is there a slither of hope that the cloud thing is true?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2024 12:50 pm Is there a slither of hope that the cloud thing is true?
Oh yeah. 8-)

I have managed to get 19 wins out of only 28 spins yesterday night.

I can see that the 19 wins out of 19 spins is very close at hand.

The info that I got tells me that we should ALL start to feel it in the next 2-3 days.

Let me know if any of you guys feel any change at all in your bodies, finances, relationships, etc..
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Hi guys,

I get another 19 wins out of only 28 spins. :twisted:

I think that something is really happening. :?

Keep your fingers crossed guys. :SupNap:

Merlin
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Merlin, in the past have you done such test how many games would it take you to get 19 wins?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 4:14 am Merlin, in the past have you done such test how many games would it take you to get 19 wins?
Well it all depends on your beliefs. In my case, I had to start from scratch with 1 win every 38 spins like regular odds are but you can go to the website that I use and see where your beliefs are.

https://showcase.codethislab.com/games/ ... te_royale/

This is the website that I use.

I have tested it across the years and somedays I get 5 or 7 wins out of the 19 spins we can display on the board but as you know, it was possible for me to get 17 out of 19 back in 2022 although I have never seen it twice. :roll:

If this high vibration is really coming down from up there, then I guess it becomes easier to get your 19/19.

Try it out, it's free and let me know after playing 3-5 sets of 19 spins what's your average wins.

If you can't feel that high vibration energy coming down because it may be too subtle, then I suggest you play this little free fake money roulette game too and see what kind of results you get. Again, post your results here it may be fun. 8-)

Cheers,

Merlin
35-17.jpg
35-17.jpg (17.67 KiB) Viewed 871 times
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

I’ve been here forever. I know which software you use and what the results have been. What I meant was, it takes you 28 spins to get 19 wins now. Have you conducted this experiment in the past (how many spins it would take to get 19 wins) to compare with the current results?

Don’t know for the other members, but my situation is getting worse this past week, not better, so definitely not feeling the change :(
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 3:44 am I’ve been here forever. I know which software you use and what the results have been. What I meant was, it takes you 28 spins to get 19 wins now. Have you conducted this experiment in the past (how many spins it would take to get 19 wins) to compare with the current results?

Don’t know for the other members, but my situation is getting worse this past week, not better, so definitely not feeling the change :(
Sad to hear that it's getting worse on your side. :?

What I'm getting is that this high vibration will take a few days to come down. Not everybody will feel it but first my roulette results have to get better than this because we have seen 13/19 many times in the past years so until I see 14 or 15/19 or better, I will not believe what MT is telling me.

I didn't compile any stats on how many spins it took me to reach X amount of wins.

The way I work is that at the end of a full board (19 numbers) if I got a high number of wins (ex: 13 out of 19) then I continue on a 2nd board until I get all 19 wins total and then I add those spins to the first 19 spins of the 1st board.

For example, I got 13 wins on the first board (13/19), and it took me another 13 spins to get the other 6 wins (6/13) on the 2nd board so if you add them all up (19/32).

I always start with #1 then I bet on #2 and so on until I win on the #19. Of course the goal is to win those 19 wins with just 19 spins but that my vibration better go up a lot.

Again, if I see anything, i will post it here.

Keep the faith. :SupNap:
justz

Post by justz »

AgentSmith wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 3:44 am I’ve been here forever. I know which software you use and what the results have been. What I meant was, it takes you 28 spins to get 19 wins now. Have you conducted this experiment in the past (how many spins it would take to get 19 wins) to compare with the current results?

We are on the same boat Agentsmith, my relationship seems to be on edge of breaking, I keep getting random new bills or situations where I lose money and I’m not getting any slimer! 😂
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

justz wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 10:21 pm

We are on the same boat Agentsmith, my relationship seems to be on edge of breaking, I keep getting random new bills or situations where I lose money and I’m not getting any slimer! 😂
Yeah, it has been a downward spiral for me in every aspect of life in the last 5-6 years, I really do not understand what is going on at that point.